Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    What do you guys think? God Or Aliens

    I Believe we were made by aliens. What do you guys think?

    Heres some people posts about god and aliens.

    Aliens

    " How else could humans just all of a sudden become smarter than all other animals on earth? I believe aliens genetically engineered us. They most likely also helped us build the pyramids and stone hedge for contact or something. "God" could most likely be the aliens but we're just not being taught right." Posted By Anonymous

    What is without question is that human beings are different to other primates in many respects, the most striking being the statistically unique number of extinction level anomalies found in humans and no other species to have ever existed on planet Earth!
    These include:
    + The oversize head of new born babies relative to the birth canal of female humans- a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The ability to choke on food- given the human mouth does not allow a person to breath and swallow at the same time- a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The absence of a bone within the male human penis which means copulation requires a significantly longer period of time that a male and female are vulnerable to attack than any other known species- a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The absence of significant hair on the human body which means humans require clothing to avoid hypothermia and dehydration in the open and increased risk of viral/bacteria attack - a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The extremely poor repair qualities of human skin, worse than any known mammal meaning even a relatively small event for other species with strong, resistant skin can prove fatal to humans a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species.
    Any one of these genetic anomolies should have been enough to create such a disadvantage to the human species to render it extinct. But excluding any notion of civilization, the existence of no less than five such genetic anomolies in one species means the human race should simply not exist- for it defies the laws of evolution to think a species could survive "natural selection" and at the same time have so many defects promoting its extinction.

    God

    "The human race was not created by alien. I think that God created man, just as it says in the Bible. I know some might not believe that theory but its makes much more sense than aliens. I have never seen an alien and I seriously doubt that they exist." Posted By MichealKnight1

    "There is anything at all that supports this theory. Maybe other than science fiction that brings up this question. I mean let's think about that one for a moment. Is there anything that says yeah we were created by "aliens" no. But there is supporting details that says we came from evolution of what was it, Apes? Monkeys?" - Posted By Anonymous

    These are only some peoples Ideas, what are yours?
    Last edited by Dylan; 12-22-2013 at 10:08 PM.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  2. #2
    Ryzeros.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,825
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    291
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I believe in gods.

  3. #3
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @aqworldthunder That avatar.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  4. #4
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yea i use @AqworldThunder 's old avi's :P

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  5. #5
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Interesting to think about
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  6. #6
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanction View Post
    " How else could humans just all of a sudden become smarter than all other animals on earth? I believe aliens genetically engineered us. They most likely also helped us build the pyramids and stone hedge for contact or something. "God" could most likely be the aliens but we're just not being taught right."
    It's called our tremendous ability to learn. Only a few thousand years ago, we believed the Sun was a god, and that rain came from the tears of deities. Hell, up until about 600 years ago, we still thought the Earth was flat. Even today people put their beliefs in an invisible sky daddy. Even besides that, we aren't the smartest beings on earth, as it's all relative to how it's measured. Humans have only gauged their ability by what they can comprehend and do themselves, such as the skill of using and building tools, but it completely neglects oustide occurrences. Dolphins and Robins would scoff and laugh at our lack of Sonar comprehension, or the ability to detect worms through vibration. Our sheer arrogance is only now coming to light as we futher study the world around us.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sanction View Post
    What is without question is that human beings are different to other primates in many respects, the most striking being the statistically unique number of extinction level anomalies found in humans and no other species to have ever existed on planet Earth!
    These include:
    + The oversize head of new born babies relative to the birth canal of female humans- a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The ability to choke on food- given the human mouth does not allow a person to breath and swallow at the same time- a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The absence of a bone within the male human penis which means copulation requires a significantly longer period of time that a male and female are vulnerable to attack than any other known species- a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The absence of significant hair on the human body which means humans require clothing to avoid hypothermia and dehydration in the open and increased risk of viral/bacteria attack - a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The extremely poor repair qualities of human skin, worse than any known mammal meaning even a relatively small event for other species with strong, resistant skin can prove fatal to humans a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species.
    Any one of these genetic anomolies should have been enough to create such a disadvantage to the human species to render it extinct. But excluding any notion of civilization, the existence of no less than five such genetic anomolies in one species means the human race should simply not exist- for it defies the laws of evolution to think a species could survive "natural selection" and at the same time have so many defects promoting its extinction.

    Seeming as we're one of the most expansive, rapidly growing, and dominating lifeforms on the planet, this statement is utter bullshit. Also funny how you neglected to mention all of the potentially catastrophic evolutionary failures in apes, such as a lack of tail. "But how can they balance on tree branches? They'll go extinct!"

    Minor evolutionary anomolies =/= Extinction level cataclysm.
    Last edited by Aborted; 12-22-2013 at 10:59 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Geometrical (12-24-2013),Ferris Bueller (12-23-2013)

  8. #7
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Stay on Reddit..


  9. #8
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    It's called our tremendous ability to learn. Only a few thousand years ago, we believed the Sun was a god, and that rain came from the tears of deities. Hell, up until about 600 years ago, we still thought the Earth was flat. Even today people put their beliefs in an invisible sky daddy. Even besides that, we aren't the smartest beings on earth, as it's all relative to how it's measured. Humans have only gauged their ability by what they can comprehend and do themselves, such as the skill of using and building tools, but it completely neglects oustide occurrences. Dolphins and Robins would scoff and laugh at our lack of Sonar comprehension, or the ability to detect worms through vibration. Our sheer arrogance is only now coming to light as we futher study the world around us.




    Seeming as we're one of the most expansive, rapidly growing, and dominating lifeforms on the planet, this statement is utter bullshit. Also funny how you neglected to mention all of the potentially catastrophic evolutionary failures in apes, such as a lack of tail. "But how can they balance on tree branches? They'll go extinct!"

    Minor evolutionary anomolies =/= Extinction level cataclysm.
    And these are all other peoples opinions.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  10. #9
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanction View Post
    Yea i use @AqworldThunder 's old avi's :P
    Yeah, it's a pretty awesome avatar. Samurai Flamenco!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (12-22-2013)

  12. #10
    andiasliwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    510
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I belive in God , Jesus.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to andiasliwa For This Useful Post:

    Plutonsvea (12-23-2013)

  14. #11
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanction View Post
    Yea i use @AqworldThunder 's old avi's :P
    When I saw avatar, I was like "Oh god, not another anime thread please" (sorry thundix2)

  15. #12
    Cops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Interesting to think about
    Son you took the words from me

  16. #13
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    I'm sorry but sometimes we just have to stick our heads out of our asses and think a little rationally.

    pshh, aliens he says.

    Please don't take my words as dismissing your thoughts, I have considered this theory my self. But, it's important to defrensiate between a theory and a belief.

    Theories are not things to believe in, they're things to consider until proven.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  17. #14
    s1lentturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well it is funny because if you think about it even God could be considered a alien since he would have to be foreign since he supposedly created the universe meaning he cannot come from something that has not been created yet. But even then think if he created the universe well where did he come from at the beginning of all of this?

  18. #15
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    evvvoolutiooon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What do you guys think I should do?
    By Allan990 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 04:56 AM
  2. Got bored what do you guys think?
    By Dakota in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. What do you guys think of L96A1 Black&Super Magnum
    By IrepPa in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 10:43 PM
  4. What do you guys think about new supressor sounds?
    By IrepPa in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 01:45 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 01:28 AM