Well, School is approaching slowly but surely. My first day of School will be on the 8th. (This Tuesday).
I'm straighten out, and got some goals them I'll be doing this year, which consist of the following:
• Don't fail any classes year-long
• Don't get suspended
• Don't start shit with people
• Get Homework done first thing when I get home
• Focus on me, and only me in class
• Don't put my head down in class
• Balance a job along with School.
Them are some goals that I'm doing to get my act straight. For most of you, that would be common sense, but for me their goals. This is what is going to happen when School Starts..
• Wake up, attend School which starts at 7:45AM
• Leave School at 2:45PM
• Get home, call my Girlfriend, and see how things are (Talk for about 15 mins)
• Do my Homework
• Go outside and do things with friends
• Come in the house around 8ish (Maybe sooner depending on what's going on with friends ECT)
• Call my Girlfriend talk to her.
• Browse MPGH at night/After Homework.
Something like that I guess. I'll find out when School actually starts. >.>
Wish mehhhhh luck =D
I also wish you the best of luck with School as for most of you are starting when I am