Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    .VIZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by FBZ View Post


    I'm still lame? going to suicide wowie .
    Lawl

    /tooshort
    - "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"
    - "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee"

  2. #17
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,935
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,027
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Because all mobile transactions take a big part of the money, thus Dave or Liz would have to make it a higher amount of dollars or euros to donate to get the donator tag. And people would complain. Assuming you'd want a donator tag, obviously.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  3. #18
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    Because all mobile transactions take a big part of the money, thus Dave or Liz would have to make it a higher amount of dollars or euros to donate to get the donator tag. And people would complain. Assuming you'd want a donator tag, obviously.

    This is standard in all game transactions too, and people do not complain about that all that much... So everyone should be used to it, and aware of the reasons why it is more expensive.(And it is hard to say it is a BIG part of the money in most cases)

  4. #19
    .VIZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    Because all mobile transactions take a big part of the money, thus Dave or Liz would have to make it a higher amount of dollars or euros to donate to get the donator tag. And people would complain. Assuming you'd want a donator tag, obviously.
    Yeah this is a really good point, however the fee is never normally to much. Tends to be something like £1.50..

    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    This is standard in all game transactions too, and people do not complain about that all that much... So everyone should be used to it, and aware of the reasons why it is more expensive.(And it is hard to say it is a BIG part of the money in most cases)
    And this backs up my point, to be honest i don't really see Dave making mobile payments optional.
    - "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"
    - "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee"

  5. #20
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe06 View Post


    Yeah this is a really good point, however the fee is never normally to much. Tends to be something like £1.50.


    And this backs up my point, to be honest i don't really see Dave making mobile payments optional.

    Cost depends on a lot of factors, but in 80% of cases it is not too big.


    And yes, I am backing you up on this. It might be pricey for the users, but usually it does not bring much/any costs to the client that receives the founds. It varies from country to county, so it is up to Dave to see if it is worth it, but from my knowledge, it is. It is in most cases just the convenience to have abother form of payment for the users.

  6. #21
    .VIZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    Cost depends on a lot of factors, but in 80% of cases it is not too big.


    And yes, I am backing you up on this. It might be pricey for the users, but usually it does not bring much/any costs to the client that receives the founds. It varies from country to county, so it is up to Dave to see if it is worth it, but from my knowledge, it is. It is in most cases just the convenience to have abother form of payment for the users.
    Well argued, some points there i didn't cover. Rep'ed.
    - "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"
    - "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Why can't i see my profile picture?
    By geraldom in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 07:16 PM
  2. why can't i use any RaR files?
    By patsfan39 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 08:53 PM
  3. Why can i run Elitevision
    By GoBxHiTz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 01:56 PM