Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post


    And they didn't just take down the North Korean State News Agency, but the entire North Korean *********.
    Unintended side effect, apparently North Korea's only ISP couldn't handle the flood on just one of their websites.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  2. #32
    Trollaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    789
    Phantoml0rd made phat stacks because of him
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

  3. #33
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post


    Unintended side effect, apparently North Korea's only ISP couldn't handle the flood on just one of their websites.
    So sad.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #34
    Zlitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I don't think derp trolling have done anything.

  5. #35
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    The North Korean State News Agency
    keep ddosing this one

  6. #36
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    Okey, here we go again
    Code:
    And what if I do, you gonna bitch slap me through the internet?
    If you say something like that, then really, what else can i say, but do continue, i love this shit .
    As do I Snapey boy.
    You post the same old shit in every thread, hating on everyone for no valid reason. So let me ask you, why do you feel the need to insult everyone? Does it get you hard? Do you have nothing else to do with your time? It seems you spend your days calling people newphags, telling people 'Cool story bro' like an edgy tweenager, and contributing literally nothing to the community. You're like that annoying kid that everyone wants to tell to shut the fuck up, but no one has the balls to do it, all because you have a high post count and an early join date.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Confin3d (01-04-2014),Jim (01-03-2014),Qurtson (01-03-2014),Assistive (01-03-2014)

  8. #37
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    As do I Snapey boy.
    You post the same old shit in every thread, hating on everyone for no valid reason. So let me ask you, why do you feel the need to insult everyone? Does it get you hard? Do you have nothing else to do with your time? It seems you spend your days calling people newphags, telling people 'Cool story bro' like an edgy tweenager, and contributing literally nothing to the community. You're like that annoying kid that everyone wants to tell to shut the fuck up, but no one has the balls to do it, all because you have a high post count and an early join date.
    I have told that Harry Potter loving faggot to shut his face multiple time.
    Never really works though.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  9. #38
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    I have told that Harry Potter loving faggot to shut his face multiple time.
    Never really works though.
    Let's have a look-see at his recent posts:

    what the fuck .
    No, just no .
    Wrong section newb .
    who the hell are u .
    1 year lol .
    you jelly lol
    Cool story bro, don't tell again .
    nah, you're already a retard .
    Watch out, we got a badass here .
    wow, have u lived in a cave for a year or what ...
    Don't be a pussy then .
    good job on getting the most shittiest version of iphone ever made Tweet tweet newphag .
    cool story faggot .
    how about you stop making threads ?
    Fucking new.fags .
    Oh, a noob .
    cool story bro .
    shut the fuck up cs, you can't drive .
    what .
    what the fuck .
    Not this shit again .
    well no fucking shit sherlock
    gay as gay .
    No .
    who the fuck are u?
    good .
    Stay in cs faggot.
    Please die then .
    People, who are active in forum and love sucking each others dicks
    get out .
    what is this shit .
    Go be gay someplace else .
    NO SHIT SHERLOCK .
    You 2 are retards
    1.Learn to spell 2. Stop with the swag talk
    All i can say is, gtfo
    Cool story faggot .
    Wait, should we give a fuck now or?
    Cool story bro Don't tell again .
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (01-03-2014),Confin3d (01-04-2014),iDoge (01-04-2014),Jim (01-03-2014),Qurtson (01-03-2014),ThePixelJunk (01-03-2014),Assistive (01-03-2014)

  11. #39
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Let's have a look-see at his recent posts:

    what the fuck .
    No, just no .
    Wrong section newb .
    who the hell are u .
    1 year lol .
    you jelly lol
    Cool story bro, don't tell again .
    nah, you're already a retard .
    Watch out, we got a badass here .
    wow, have u lived in a cave for a year or what ...
    Don't be a pussy then .
    good job on getting the most shittiest version of iphone ever made Tweet tweet newphag .
    cool story faggot .
    how about you stop making threads ?
    Fucking new.fags .
    Oh, a noob .
    cool story bro .
    shut the fuck up cs, you can't drive .
    what .
    what the fuck .
    Not this shit again .
    well no fucking shit sherlock
    gay as gay .
    No .
    who the fuck are u?
    good .
    Stay in cs faggot.
    Please die then .
    People, who are active in forum and love sucking each others dicks
    get out .
    what is this shit .
    Go be gay someplace else .
    NO SHIT SHERLOCK .
    You 2 are retards
    1.Learn to spell 2. Stop with the swag talk
    All i can say is, gtfo
    Cool story faggot .
    Wait, should we give a fuck now or?
    Cool story bro Don't tell again .
    LMFAO!
    This guy really shows his age (13) with those post.

    "Fuck" is used 7 times
    "Fag" is used 4 times
    And he also references dicks and being gay a few times.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  12. #40
    AQWThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    X:\teapot\>sip stardaze [ENTER]
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    62
    Xbox Live is down because of DerpTrolling.

  13. #41
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,105
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    Yeah, this is amusing.

  14. #42
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Seems the kid operating the original twitter account, the 16 year old that was dox'ed, is indeed in jail. We was apprehended by the Feds a few hours ago

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  15. #43
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,261
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    Seems the kid operating the original twitter account, the 16 year old that was dox'ed, is indeed in jail. We was apprehended by the Feds a few hours ago
    Care to share your Source?

    Former Staff August 2013-January 2014
    Former Official Middleman
    Former DayZ Standalone Minion
    Former Combat Arms Minion
    Former Blackshot Minion

  16. #44
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Care to share your Source?

    DERP@DerpTrolling8h
    Our last handle operator just got raided by the feds.


    https://twitter.com/DerpTrolling/sta...53337842667520


    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  17. #45
    koshinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Golden State
    Posts
    1,231
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Stressed
    fuggaaa all youu bruhhh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:31 PM
  2. [Info] Complete Runescape Armor List
    By RemoteKill in forum Runescape Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 05:13 PM
  3. [Info] Complete Runescape Weapon List
    By RemoteKill in forum Runescape Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 04:52 PM
  4. list of trolls
    By Quizzard in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 04:59 PM
  5. *Release* Complete List of Addresses 14/11/07
    By EndRiT in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 02:44 PM