Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    I wanted to share it, your point being?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  2. #17
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post





    It was only his jaw, and he kept firing after it got blown off.

    Simo Häyhä - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Ah, I see, not as skeptical now.
    What a stroke of luck.

    I enjoy his surname, it's got a ring to it.

  3. #18
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✘✘✘✘✘™
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    851
    Thanks
    871
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post





    It was only his jaw, and he kept firing after it got blown off.

    Simo Häyhä - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Also, guys, he didn't lose " Half his head " he only lost his left cheek, he was shot in his lower left jaw, here is how he looked
    Oh. So he only lost a quarter of his head.

  4. #19
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I wanted to share it, your point being?
    That you put effort in cpting .
    Added the pictures etc.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  5. #20
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Interesting .
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  6. #21
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Dem copy pastas.

    What a badass.

    Takes a great amount of discipline and skill to pull something like that off.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  7. #22
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Reminds me of when i was young

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #23
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    That you put effort in cpting .
    Added the pictures etc.
    And you put effort in being a faggot.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  9. #24
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    fucking campers

  10. #25
    Astro.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,697
    Reputation
    537
    Thanks
    644
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks for the interesting read lol. Was he actually supposed to be in that picture?
    Godlike.

  11. #26
    Brian Moser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv
    Posts
    634
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    607
    Most of these stories are bullshit.


  12. #27
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Moser View Post
    Most of these stories are bullshit.
    Other than the than fact that Simo Hayha was undoubtedly a real person?
    Fucking christ, Google exists for a reason.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Pepsi Cola (01-17-2014)

  14. #28
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    guy was a badass for sure. loved hearing this story. post the Lyuda story too, she was Russia's version of the white death

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  15. #29
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Wait, did they start calling him the white death after the war or during his killing spree?
    If during his killing spree, how did they even find him or I guess they could of just assumed he was wearing white camo.

    Pretty insane though... I'd imagine after like 300 kills it'd start to become something like a target practice arcade game.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  16. #30
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,390
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    I bet some of those guys were killed by their friend's ammunition, since I assume Simo probably wasn't carrying around any cans.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2016, 09:42 PM
  2. One badass pony
    By Arun's Bitch in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 03:24 AM
  3. any one own any real guns?
    By darkone1149 in forum General
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 08:21 PM
  4. Model One
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 02:53 PM
  5. Yay another one xD
    By h0ang in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 05:01 PM