Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75
  1. #46
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    3rd day already, no sleep. I'm sick and can't sleep.

  2. #47
    BurningAshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ma house
    Posts
    3,087
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I've done like 26 hours. The reason was the internet.


  3. #48
    BurningAshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ma house
    Posts
    3,087
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    3rd day already, no sleep. I'm sick and can't sleep.
    It's MPGH or anything that has something to do with the internet, isn't it?


  4. #49
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post


    It's MPGH or anything that has something to do with the internet, isn't it?
    This is pretty much my reason too...
    I'm always about to get off but then I think "Oh I'll just check mpgh" then that leads to other things.
    Before you know it, there's light coming through the window.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  5. #50
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post


    It's MPGH or anything that has something to do with the internet, isn't it?
    No. I'm really sick, didn't eat anything today&yesterday all I do is drink coffee :| I'm about to puke when I see food.

  6. #51
    BurningAshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ma house
    Posts
    3,087
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    This is pretty much my reason too...
    I'm always about to get off but then I think "Oh I'll just check mpgh" then that leads to other things.
    Before you know it, there's light coming through the window.
    Exactly what happens to me.


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to BurningAshes For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (01-16-2014)

  8. #52
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


    No. I'm really sick, didn't eat anything today&yesterday all I do is drink coffee :| I'm about to puke when I see food.
    Eat plain biscuits, I've been in the same situation as you (I think) puked up everything that I ate and drank but for some reason, plain biscuits stayed down

    SOUNDCLOUD



  9. #53
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Eat plain biscuits, I've been in the same situation as you (I think) puked up everything that I ate and drank but for some reason, plain biscuits stayed down
    Drink Warm Jello, you know be fore you refrigerate it. soothes your stomache and tons of sugar keeps you from feeling like shit all day

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  10. #54
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,374
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    750
    4 days cause my friend had a party and we pulled 2 all nighters then I blacked out. If that counts as sleep then 2 days.

  11. #55
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post


    Drink Warm Jello, you know be fore you refrigerate it. soothes your stomache and tons of sugar keeps you from feeling like shit all day
    When you say drink do mean mean like drink/eat it? I'll definitely try this though

    SOUNDCLOUD



  12. #56
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    When you say drink do mean mean like drink/eat it? I'll definitely try this though
    like before you cool it so it turns to jello, take small sips. Or, Microwave Jello and it turns back into a liquid

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  13. #57
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

    like before you cool it so it turns to jello, take small sips. Or, Microwave Jello and it turns back into a liquid
    Holy shit that would taste nice, but even better cold

    SOUNDCLOUD



  14. #58
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Holy shit that would taste nice, but even better cold
    a cup of lime jello on a cold day

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to PyrexxHero® For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (01-16-2014)

  16. #59
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post


    a cup of lime jello on a cold day
    I still need Balkan and Anarchist. Hax Kevin and give them to me maybe?

  17. #60
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    Around four days, that speed...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What is usually the longest time you survive on one character?
    By Alicia182 in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-19-2013, 06:46 AM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 04:41 PM
  3. Time you fall to sleep?
    By Wax. in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 07:54 PM
  4. What's the longest time you've..
    By Jabooty671 in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 11:16 PM
  5. Longest time you've been up?
    By ZEROI9 in forum General
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 07:59 AM