Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Post Rate this essay!

If you have free time, please read the following essay and rate it from 1 to 10.

In this corporate-controlled dystopia, called postmodern world, also known as new world order, the inequality and gap between rich and poor is growing wider at an exponential rate day by day. Among its various causes, inflation and debt enslavement can be named. Against the prime cause of this inequality, known as inflation, several countermeasures can be deployed, all of which require action by governments. On the contrary, debt enslavement, the most vicious monster in the 21th century, cannot be fought against, except with core changes in law, in form of an overhaul or thorough revision. In the following passages, I am going to shed some light on these two main causes of this dire situation while outlining the possible solutions.

Inflation is an economic event in which money starts to lose its value, thus increasing the cost of products and services. It occurs when the flow of money in an economic system is more than the raw value of products or services, therefore to cope with this situation, the cost of products and services has to be increased. It contributes to increasing the gap between rich and poor in a remarkably subtle way. While it seems to have no direct effect on the poor since their salary increases accordingly, economic entities, consisting of rich people, can take advantage of it by selling their goods above the inflation rate while having monopoly rights. The other contributing factor for the inequality between rich and poor is debt enslavement. Debt enslavement can happen when a person can't repay his or her debt to an official entity, usually a bank, instead he or she is forced to either work for them without any salary or suffer jail time.

Nothing much can be done to fight inflation by individual parties, therefore we need to rely solely on the government to solve or control the situation. While inflation can never be completely terminated, it can be reduced to an acceptable range which is less than 2 percent per year. Reducing inflation can be accomplished by controlling the flow of money on the market, and annual inspection of prices which can only be done by the government. However, debt enslavement is not so easily solved. The law of most countries allows a form of it to happen, therefore it's perfectly legal. The only way to prevent debt enslavement is prohibition by law, in other words, labor should not be forced upon anyone in any situation.

Last but not least, the gap and inequality between rich and poor in various nations across the globe appears to be one of the common problems of any era which has deep roots in human greed. This threat has been emerging since the dawn of time and we have yet to witness its full scale invasion, hoping when it strikes there will be something left to salvage from. Nothing will change, unless humans change first.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Coldfrye (01-18-2014),Delko DJ (01-19-2014),HalfBajan (01-18-2014),Reav3R (01-18-2014),SammyDoge1 (01-18-2014),The amazing (01-18-2014),TheFlyingDutchman' (01-18-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    This .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to matasr55 For This Useful Post:

TheFlyingDutchman' (01-18-2014)

Thanks
    Seems incredibly short for an essay.

Also, what @Gio said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well then.

A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look dumb and weird. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the hell? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the hell? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. You must get a proper slaping to stop making walls of text, but if you are weird then that doesn't apply to you. Walls of text are defeated by deleting them or splitting them into paragraphs. Or some other things that would work but will take hours to think of. People are considered a nuisance if they create walls of text. This might be the end. If you hope this is the end, I am not sure. But if I was not sure then I wouldn't be talking. I should know. Or should I? The best way to make a better and good wall of text is to copy and paste what you previously typed or write. Hey, that reminds me. Walls of text aren't always on the internet! They could be anywhere that is able to produce symbols. D'oh. A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can created a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look dumb and weird and dumb. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the hell? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the hell? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. Now I just copied and pasted part of this huge wall of text, which is actually not. Wait what? Nice right? Ba boom a rhetorical question right there. Is this the end for the sanity of your eyes? What the hell did you actually read up to here? Or did you skip to near the end and read this? Either way, you fail in life. Just kidding. Or was I? Oh well. Congratulations, or not, actually not. Get a life right now. I found a cheap life on eBay, but cheap lives are rare. Well, good luck in finding one. Not! Okay go kill yourself, but I wasn't meaning that. So go sit in the corner in your house. I do not care which, just stay there and rot. If you are not in a place with a corner, then lucky you. Find one if you can. There is no other option because I said so. Now if you pity yourself for reading this like most do, then do something productive and useful to the environment. My goodness. OK this is me here. I am starting a new section of this article. I didn't read anything in this article above here, but nevermind, because I have something important to say, and you really have to read this. So just skip everything above and just come to this part and start reading and agreeing. The wall of text was invented by engineers using typewriters. Everything was in typewriter font (because it was made on typewriters - remember when I explained that in the previous sentence?) and the point was to use all of the paper, because paper was very expensive back then, it had just been invented I think. So anyway, the point was, no margins at the top or bottom or sides. If you left a quarter inch on the sides of the paper, that was very bad. And the guiding principle was "This was hard to write, so it should be hard to read". Because they were software engineers, not writing engineers. Is there even such a thing a writing engineers? Probably. But anyway, please go back to the top of this article and read it over again. You'll get the point after you read it for approx. 10 to 15 times. OK have you done that now? Good. Now let's be honest - you're not reading down this far. Are you? Nobody would read down this far, unless they were a crazy person. Are you a crazy person? You might be. Now I'm afraid - it's just me alone with a crazy person. No one else has read down this far, just you, so it's just the two of us alone together here. Are you going to do something crazy? Maybe you will. Please don't hurt me. If you promise not to hurt me, I'll give a coupon good for a free Grand Slam Breakfast at Denny's. OK? Now just do this one thing for me, read the article over again, just one more time, and if you really truly don't agree with everything in it, then fine, I'll retire from my job with the railroad and we'll call the whole thing off and just go dancing, just the two of us, me (the writer) and you (a completely random crazy person who has actually read down this far), and boy won't we turn heads when we show up at Rockefeller Center with the entire Donner Party in tow! We'll dance all night to strains of the Lemon Pipers while the Italian 12th Armored Division prevents the Allies from thrusting into our rear! Ah, what memories we'll make, I'll never forget you, my completely insane random person. By the way this is magnificent example of wall of text. You have to be proud you read it all. Now please read article again, and this time pay attention.

Last edited by Darvin93; 01-18-2014 at 04:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darvin93 View Post
    just the two of use
    us*
    Yes I read it all

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

us*
    Yes I read it all
    You wat

(fixed btw, ty)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Long, go away.

I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

Reav3R (01-18-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It should be 350 words max, you're a genius if you actually count all of the words.
    * Contact Information *
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
    It should be 350 words max, you're a genius if you actually count all of the words.
    Too bad you're way off. It contains 482 words

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    Am I supposed to read your essay? I don't even read mine..
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM

History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Try to follow this template.

Intro(with thesis as the last sentence)
    1st paragraph : First sentence = topic sentence. Then shed light on the issue. Then explain how this relates to your thesis.
    2nd paragraph : same as 1st.
    Conclusion : Pretty much restate intro in other words.

The intro was great, but your intro and your conclusion are very different. You can tell just by looking at it. Try to restate your intro in your conclusion(without the hook of course)

The one thing your essay needs is organization

I would give it a B+

"Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

Reav3R (01-18-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post
    Try to follow this template.

Intro(with thesis as the last sentence)
    1st paragraph : First sentence = topic sentence. Then shed light on the issue. Then explain how this relates to your thesis.
    2nd paragraph : same as 1st.
    Conclusion : Pretty much restate intro in other words.

The intro was great, but your intro and your conclusion are very different. You can tell just by looking at it. Try to restate your intro in your conclusion(without the hook of course)

The one thing your essay needs is organization

I would give it a B+
    Is there problem if conclusion and intro are different? Because from what I remember one of the things you could do in conclusion is making a summery of bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

Too bad you're way off. It contains 482 words
    Haha, I knew my math sucks raven balls same as my biology (do ravens have balls?).

P.S.: You're a genius!
    Last edited by Reav3R; 01-18-2014 at 10:33 AM.
    * Contact Information *

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Is there problem if conclusion and intro are different? Because from what I remember one of the things you could do in conclusion is making a summery of bodies.

Haha, I knew my math sucks raven balls same as my biology (do ravens have balls?).

Word. The name is Microsoft word.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

If you're trying to summarize the body paragraphs, then your transition shouldn't be "last but not least".

Say to sum it up, or in conclusion. Also your conclusion isn't even a full paragraph.

Add more to it.

Other than that, good essay.

"Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast