Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 116
  1. #76
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Hazed you talk to much b.s you brag about everything, instead of being on mpgh, go study for a GED

  2. #77
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
    Hazed you talk to much b.s you brag about everything, instead of being on mpgh, go study for a GED
    /agreed.
    BECUZ KNOWLEDGE IS POWA.

  3. #78
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    fabz. I dont need my ged currently, Lmao, If you ask me its a whole lot of bullshit, i dont see a point in it, and for the bragging part, oh why thank you, i take that as a compliment, Okay anyways, Nice talking to you obama and empire. ;] got to get some sleep.

  4. #79
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yeah me to. Cya l8ter

  5. #80
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    fabz. I dont need my ged currently, Lmao, If you ask me its a whole lot of bullshit, i dont see a point in it, and for the bragging part, oh why thank you, i take that as a compliment, Okay anyways, Nice talking to you obama and empire. ;] got to get some sleep.
    Yeah, thats why you make 4k a month, right you are so smart, thats why YOU can't even get a GED, you are just ashamed that you can't even pass that, YOU are what we care a FAILURE.

  6. #81
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ahah same ;] okay night everyone, hope you have a good night/day
    EDIT: I appreciate that, i know im not smart enough to get my ged, i admit that, and i care that im getting insulted by a 15 year old why? And ashamed, i would not say that, Nor would i say embarrassed. And as a failure, Sure i am, Now when you dont get to where you want to go, and end up a bum on the side of the street, i will laugh. Lmao, I might not be going anywhere in life, but i sure in the hell am going to try and do the best i can. I do NOT need a GED, i do not need any kind of certificate of anything, I do not have an education really, and i do not really care, but i sure in the hell know im not going to be homeless.

    Okay. bye.
    Last edited by HazedUp; 09-07-2009 at 04:07 AM.

  7. #82
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Don't you all love the smell of "off-topic" in the morning?

  8. #83
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    Ahah same ;] okay night everyone, hope you have a good night/day
    EDIT: I appreciate that, i know im not smart enough to get my ged, i admit that, and i care that im getting insulted by a 15 year old why? And ashamed, i would not say that, Nor would i say embarrassed. And as a failure, Sure i am, Now when you dont get to where you want to go, and end up a bum on the side of the street, i will laugh. Lmao, I might not be going anywhere in life, but i sure in the hell am going to try and do the best i can. I do NOT need a GED, i do not need any kind of certificate of anything, I do not have an education really, and i do not really care, but i sure in the hell know im not going to be homeless.

    Okay. bye.

    I will be laughing, at how you will doubt I will be something in life, I have a higher chance of success then you will have, in your life

  9. #84
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    So Fabzariosaurous-Rex how is the family? =3

  10. #85
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    If you ask me i have success in my life. Alls i need is what i have.

    A job.
    A wife.
    And soon to be daughter.
    Thats all i need in life. so NIGHT.

    I will read the other hate posts when i get off.

  11. #86
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    If you ask me i have success in my life. Alls i need is what i have.

    A job.
    A wife.
    And soon to be daughter.
    Thats all i need in life. so NIGHT.

    I will read the other hate posts when i get off.
    At least with a GED you can get a better job, and dude really, you fail saying you don't need a GED, man I hope the government takes your kid.

    And lock you up for child-abuse,

  12. #87
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Child abuse? Lmfao i dont think so, the kid will get everything she may desire, And everything when i say it.
    Burn in hell you fucking prick.

    Okay. I would never do anything to hurt my kid, and kinda fucked up to say on your part.

  13. #88
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    Child abuse? Lmfao i dont think so, the kid will get everything she may desire, And everything when i say it.
    Burn in hell you fucking prick.

    Okay. I would never do anything to hurt my kid, and kinda fucked up to say on your part.
    Google the different types of child abuse, and it's not fucked up one bit, I don't think she deserves a you as a father.

  14. #89
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    If you ask me i would be a great father, if you didnt see my posts, im quitting the dope, she will be in a drug free and peaceful enviorment.

    Even if rehab is the choice i have to make i will do it, i would never do anything to hurt my child, NEVER. And yes, it was fucked up to say, just because you think i wont put the dope out of my life doesn't mean i wont.

    And i will, I admit yeah, if i keep doing the dope i will be a shitty father, i dont want her to have to grow up like i did, maybe you just dont understand how badly i want her to grow up a good life, never to do anything wrong, Never get caught up like i did, i want her to go through school and make it farther then i ever did, i want her to do 100% better then i ever will, and thats why im putting the dope away, i will be a good father if you ask me, yeah, im stuck in a bind now but you have no idea what i have been through, so before you talk you might want to think, I will put this life behind me and go on with my life from there, i will be clean from here out. So she can have a great life.

  15. #90
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    You want to be a good father?

    Then go study and get a GED, you can at most get a better job.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread