Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hazed up is a wise man. you better listen to what he says. Btw i doubt he can't get a GED, whether he knows it or not, i bet he's smart enough.

Some of my friends are like that also, they don't have a "great education" but they are wise beyond their years. Something thats hard to grasp i know

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Hazed up is a wise man. you better listen to what he says. Btw i doubt he can't get a GED, whether he knows it or not, i bet he's smart enough.

Some of my friends are like that also, they don't have a "great education" but they are wise beyond their years. Something thats hard to grasp i know
    If he is smart, then why won't he go get his GED?!

If he want's to be a good father he can at least study for a GED and get a better paying job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The GED isnt the choice right now, what im doing maybe going to kill me sometime in the future, but for right now the best choice is to do what im doing right now, Thats MY opinion, As im going right now i can afford the family as of right now. Yes later on i will get my GED but the time isnt right now. The best time to do it is most likely not going to be soon but when i get it i will wise up and get a better job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    your not one in a position to judge fabz.

O.o go to sleep hazed, your gonna need it. Btw: GED is helpfull later, but right now concern yourself with family/work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I cant sleep right now, My girl is out and i promised to stay up for the momment while she is out getting some grocerys, so as of now i am up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    The GED isnt the choice right now, what im doing maybe going to kill me sometime in the future, but for right now the best choice is to do what im doing right now, Thats MY opinion, As im going right now i can afford the family as of right now. Yes later on i will get my GED but the time isnt right now. The best time to do it is most likely not going to be soon but when i get it i will wise up and get a better job.
    The time is now are you stupid!?

You will be a father, at least do it for her now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
    The time is now are you stupid!?

You will be a father, at least do it for her now.
    you do know what the GED is don't you? its a test. its not like its gonna take a lot of time lol. its like the SAT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Many years? Who is he?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    As long as i keep the work track that i am on now, i will keep up with the bills, no the time isnt now, i will get it later on in life, and most likely get a better job but it wont be for a good couple of years, Yeah i know you think it is a stupid choice, but if you ask me its not.
    If i keep getting the same amount of currency i am now then i will be good.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    you do know what the GED is don't you? its a test. its not like its gonna take a lot of time lol. its like the SAT
    But if he takes it he at least get a better job I have nothing against him, that i don't but dude he should at least get it, if not now then when?

Better now then NEVER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It will not be never, but i have to do what i have to do, and just for the record, i do not like that you said that i would be an unfit father, and that you HOPE the government takes my child away from me. If you ask me that was a dickhead move, yeah i know you may not understand the bind that i am actually in right now, but still, you had no right to say that.

Thanks
    It will not be never, but i have to do what i have to do, and just for the record, i do not like that you said that i would be an unfit father, and that you HOPE the government takes my child away from me. If you ask me that was a dickhead move, yeah i know you may not understand the bind that i am actually in right now, but still, you had no right to say that.
    Well you have to look at my perspective, A guy about 24-25 with no education, raising a kid, with about 4k a month its not cool man,

at least if you get a GED you can become a waiter at a hotel and make 1k a week, trust me man its better then ur shitty job,

I know i might be 15 but guy get your shit together, good thing you're stopping the shit, but get ur shit together like now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Actually im 20. But anyways I have the money to take care of my child and enough to keep up with it and by the time she is in her teens she will have everything she had ever wanted, a lot of kids dont get a chance like this, If she had to grow up like i did, i could not live with myself, i would have to give her away, but as of now i will be taking a fulltime job and saving up. as of now i have at least 20 grand saved up so it will be enough for now, so i dont have to keep eating into my own paycheck and i will be able to keep adding on to it. the way im living right now is not bad at all actually.

Thanks
    Actually im 20. But anyways I have the money to take care of my child and enough to keep up with it and by the time she is in her teens she will have everything she had ever wanted, a lot of kids dont get a chance like this, If she had to grow up like i did, i could not live with myself, i would have to give her away, but as of now i will be taking a fulltime job and saving up. as of now i have at least 20 grand saved up so it will be enough for now, so i dont have to keep eating into my own paycheck and i will be able to keep adding on to it. the way im living right now is not bad at all actually.

But guy at least get the GED

It will help you, at least do it take night school but do it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Its going to happen but like i said not anytime soon cause im doing good as of now, but i will get it within the next couple of monthes, before the baby is born, And when the baby is born im coming to mpgh, announce my leaving, and Post the babys status and weight, etc, then i will be gone from mpgh for awhile.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast