History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

Thanks
    Or people saying they believe in satanism but they have no idea what it is.

My old HS was filled with ignorant pricks like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This gives me the shivers

Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.

My MPGH History

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Shittiest Vice story I've ever seen, obviously skewed by that crappy 'Devil's Due' movie's funds. 90% of ACTUAL modern Satanism is absolutely nothing like what is portrayed here. I personally know at least a half dozen true Satanists, and have been involved with the religion myself. If any of you people actually want some inside knowledge, you can ask me, I'd be happy to clear things up.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Shittiest Vice story I've ever seen, obviously skewed by that crappy 'Devil's Due' movie's funds. 90% of ACTUAL modern Satanism is absolutely nothing like what is portrayed here. I personally know at least a half dozen true Satanists, and have been involved with the religion myself. If any of you people actually want some inside knowledge, you can ask me, I'd be happy to clear things up.
    Sacrifices, do you do them

My games;

x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

Sacrifices, do you do them
    Let me break it down:

There are 4 main types of Satanism, that branch off from 2 main categories: Theistic and Non-Theistic.

Theistic Satanism is made up of individuals who believe that Satan is an actual deity, and worship him as such. These individuals are very akin to Christians, just on the opposite side of the spectrum. This group is then made up of acting and non-acting people. Non-acting simply accept Satanism as a religion and may conduct minor rituals in line with their beliefs. Full acting Satanists are where the true evil is spawned, people that directly oppose all others and take action to destroy life and propety. Richard Ramirez, the Night Stalker, is a perfect example of this brand of thinking. These sort of Satanists would have no problem making sacrifices, destroying life, and burning churches. This is what would be considered 'Satanism' in the true classical sense.

Next are non-theistic non-acting, those who simply accept Satan as a representative idea rather than an actual being, and who don't use it in actions. Many followers of this side of Satanism don't truely consider their belief as a religion, but more of philisophical ideal. They take the left-hand path, unchained by religious dogma, and the control of corrupt religions. This is the idea that most modern Satanists, as well as I, live by. Finally, there are non-theistic acting, those who don't have a true belief in Satan, but rather use the idea as a weapon against religion. This lot does not worship or have any belief in the religion itself, but will use it to carry out actions, such as church-arson.

A great example of Theistic vs. Non-theistic would be the culture of Black Metal. In the early 90's when BM was just getting big, there was a large schsim in the genre's beliefs. About half had a true belief in Satan, the other did not, but both were willing to take action against Christianity and other religions, which means they were both acting Satanists.

The fedora-wearing psuedo-philosophers in this video fit not a single sect of Satanism, as they still have rules and dogmas. They claim to be 'unchained and free', but the next second go on to spew about magic and other bullshit. It's LaVeyan's and other similar 'Satanic groups' that give the religion a bad name. In short, the guys in the video are just a load of pretentious neckbeards in silly costumes trying way too-hard to be 'dark'.
    Last edited by Aborted; 01-22-2014 at 04:16 PM.
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ghost (01-22-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Bamp for further discussion.
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Let me break it down:

There are 4 main types of Satanism, that branch off from 2 main categories: Theistic and Non-Theistic.

Theistic Satanism is made up of individuals who believe that Satan is an actual deity, and worship him as such. These individuals are very akin to Christians, just on the opposite side of the spectrum. This group is then made up of acting and non-acting people. Non-acting simply accept Satanism as a religion and may conduct minor rituals in line with their beliefs. Full acting Satanists are where the true evil is spawned, people that directly oppose all others and take action to destroy life and propety. Richard Ramirez, the Night Stalker, is a perfect example of this brand of thinking. These sort of Satanists would have no problem making sacrifices, destroying life, and burning churches. This is what would be considered 'Satanism' in the true classical sense.

Next are non-theistic non-acting, those who simply accept Satan as a representative idea rather than an actual being, and who don't use it in actions. Many followers of this side of Satanism don't truely consider their belief as a religion, but more of philisophical ideal. They take the left-hand path, unchained by religious dogma, and the control of corrupt religions. This is the idea that most modern Satanists, as well as I, live by. Finally, there are non-theistic acting, those who don't have a true belief in Satan, but rather use the idea as a weapon against religion. This lot does not worship or have any belief in the religion itself, but will use it to carry out actions, such as church-arson.

A great example of Theistic vs. Non-theistic would be the culture of Black Metal. In the early 90's when BM was just getting big, there was a large schsim in the genre's beliefs. About half had a true belief in Satan, the other did not, but both were willing to take action against Christianity and other religions, which means they were both acting Satanists.

The fedora-wearing psuedo-philosophers in this video fit not a single sect of Satanism, as they still have rules and dogmas. They claim to be 'unchained and free', but the next second go on to spew about magic and other bullshit. It's LaVeyan's and other similar 'Satanic groups' that give the religion a bad name. In short, the guys in the video are just a load of pretentious neckbeards in silly costumes trying way too-hard to be 'dark'.
    This is quite interesting, so basically Satanism is the disagreement of Christianity or other religions (?) in the non theistic way.

But the theistic way is people who actually believe Satan exists, and they worship him?

I understand Non Theistic and its logic, i don't get the theistic satanists.

Thanks
    satanists in America are against tyrants and totalitarianism

Thanks

Let me break it down:

interesting, thanks for the info

My games;

x

Thanks
    Good god @Aborted, that shit was long and worth it, sorta like your dick.

10/10

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Exorcism View Post
    was long and worth it, sorta like your dick.
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM

History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

Anti (01-23-2014)

Thanks