Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Z0mbie.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool

    Bored, Enlighten me

    Anyone got something to share?
    Bored out of my mind doing some random 4tehlulz






  2. #2
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,446
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,707
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Green's father has 3 children. The first two names of the children are red and blue. What is the third child's name?

    ^ LOL


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  3. #3
    Z0mbie.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thanks for the laugh






  4. #4
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    i would start posting porn but the thread isn't 18+
    so just giving you the idea

  5. #5
    Z0mbie.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    lmao, not in the m00d for fepping @Poison






  6. #6
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    I'm not sure why, but MPGH isn't letting me link any YouTube videos. So search up Dead Leaves on YouTube. It's this crazy anime movie that makes absolutely no sense... it's pretty funny though. Also check out Rapeman Begins

  7. #7
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Superglue'd my desk neighbors chair to the ground, of which he had to cut carpet out to get his chair functioning. He then threw the carpet pieces in the trash and, not moments later, the janitor comes to collect the trash. My boss walks in and sees the carpet in patches by his desk and yells at him, he then told him I superglue'd his chair to the ground. When my boss asked for proof, I had already disposed of the glue and the pieces in the trash, which has been now in the company trash bins.

    I won.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    Jim (01-23-2014)

  9. #8
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    i may as well tell you my dream last night

    This is quite the read..


    I'm cleaning my pool, then for no reason, my mum disowns me.
    She leaves the house and I live in my house with my older brother.
    My older brother gets married, moves out.
    Dad dies of sadness
    (this is sad part)

    I live alone now, in 4 storey house.
    I post ad on gumtree, looking for occupant to live with me.
    A man and a lady move in.
    They're older than me around 20 years of age.
    They share my brothers old room
    I'm playing @arunforce 's game in my room and dave goes onto the game.
    He's just walking, I get up and walk into the new couples room
    Turns out he's dave (no joke) and his girlfriend is Liz (no joke)
    I get special thing on mpgh
    blah blah
    ---- FORGOT PART? ----

    I'm in a shower and my uncle and his wife come to visit, my uncle and his wife walk into the bathroom where i'm showering.
    The wife tells my uncles show me your dick, and he's like later

    He comes in the shower naked and i'm just standing there watching, not moving, he makes me sit on the floor, and he fucking sits on me.
    --- I wake up---


    Yes, I dream this stuff.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheep For This Useful Post:

    Josh (01-23-2014)

  11. #9
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by isSUR View Post
    i may as well tell you my dream last night

    This is quite the read..


    I'm cleaning my pool, then for no reason, my mum disowns me.
    She leaves the house and I live in my house with my older brother.
    My older brother gets married, moves out.
    Dad dies of sadness
    (this is sad part)

    I live alone now, in 4 storey house.
    I post ad on gumtree, looking for occupant to live with me.
    A man and a lady move in.
    They're older than me around 20 years of age.
    They share my brothers old room
    I'm playing @arunforce 's game in my room and dave goes onto the game.
    He's just walking, I get up and walk into the new couples room
    Turns out he's dave (no joke) and his girlfriend is Liz (no joke)
    I get special thing on mpgh
    blah blah
    ---- FORGOT PART? ----

    I'm in a shower and my uncle and his wife come to visit, my uncle and his wife walk into the bathroom where i'm showering.
    The wife tells my uncles show me your dick, and he's like later

    He comes in the shower naked and i'm just standing there watching, not moving, he makes me sit on the floor, and he fucking sits on me.
    --- I wake up---


    Yes, I dream this stuff.
    DA FUQ CRAZY SHEEP, COUNT ELECTRIC SHEEP



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Jim (01-23-2014),Josh (01-23-2014),Sheep (01-23-2014)

  13. #10
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    DA FUQ CRAZY SHEEP, COUNT ELECTRIC SHEEP
    pls teach master

  14. #11
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,390
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Pretty sure @isSUR's story/dream is gonna beat mine any day.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  15. #12
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I'm not sure why, but MPGH isn't letting me link any YouTube videos. So search up Dead Leaves on YouTube. It's this crazy anime movie that makes absolutely no sense... it's pretty funny though. Also check out Rapeman Begins
    What in the actual fuck am I watching

    SOUNDCLOUD



  16. #13
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,390
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    What in the actual fuck am I watching
    Did you not even read isSUR's post?

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  17. #14
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    Did you not even read isSUR's post?
    Doesn't even come close to the weirdness of Dead Leaves

    SOUNDCLOUD



  18. #15
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,390
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Doesn't even come close to the weirdness of Dead Leaves
    Dead Leaves must be fairly unusual then.

    Off topic: I fucking love Totoro.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bored
    By vйß?™ in forum General
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 07:11 PM
  2. i am bored
    By Sjoerd in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 07:51 PM
  3. Im Bored
    By Jazk in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 03:13 PM
  4. Can anybody enlighten me?
    By CodeDemon in forum WarRock Hack Source Code
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 02:01 AM