Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post

Well, that's a bad question to ask me since I feel stuff that no one else feels (that I know of) when I'm high so that's why I quit doing it.
    I think everyone has a different experience high but mostly people just feel really relaxed and chilled out. I had really weird weed once and I was with a friend and we ended up tripping the fuck out. Everything that happened in our trips were synchronized :l First thing I felt was my brain oozing out of my ears and I said to my friend "Does it feel like your brain" and he finished off my sentence...
    after the melting ears, it felt like my forehead was melting/drooping so It actually hurt to keep my eyes open. My friend got this too.
    After that, (dis gon sound weird) I felt like a fucking beach hahaha, it felt like there was sand in my body going from my feet to around my knees and the rest of my body was the sea.

Anyways, while this stuff is all happening, we decided to search up what could cause this. We thought that the weed was laced with LSD, but LSD doesn't burn so it couldn't have been. Then I looked at the symptoms and just randomly asked my friend if he felt like he could fly... he said "maybe" with a blank look on his face..
    I got on the floor and held onto my bed since I felt like I was floating up.

This went on for 3 days for me, my friend went to sleep and just felt normal when he woke up.
    Up until this day I'm still affected by it but I'm starting to get over it (this happened in April 2013). I was shaking for 3 days and I felt Isolated as fuck..

But other than that one time, every time I smoked weed I had so much fun and I probably wouldn't change a thing if I could (Maybe this one time).

You really wanna try a hookah, they're nice and relaxing.. now I want to buy one again
    Sounds to me like you and your friend bought laced weed O_o
    I've been smoking it since I was 12 and never had that kind of weird shit happen xD

Sounds scary though, I wouldn't want to know what it feels like to have your brain oozing out of your ears :s
    Herp Derp

Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

- Obsidian -

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hankk View Post
    Sounds to me like you and your friend bought laced weed O_o
    I've been smoking it since I was 12 and never had that kind of weird shit happen xD

Sounds scary though, I wouldn't want to know what it feels like to have your brain oozing out of your ears :s
    Yeah we thought it was laced but it wasn't, was just the type of bud and we weren't used to it so

SOUNDCLOUD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Yeah we thought it was laced but it wasn't, was just the type of bud and we weren't used to it so
    Lol there's no 'Type of bud' that gives you hallucinogenic effects like that, unless it's laced, or dipped in liquid LSD.
    Herp Derp

- Obsidian -

Thanks
    Lol there's no 'Type of bud' that gives you hallucinogenic effects like that, unless it's laced, or dipped in liquid LSD.
    You can't smoke LSD...
    Also we weren't hallucinating

SOUNDCLOUD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

You can't smoke LSD...
    Also we weren't hallucinating
    Lol feeling like your brain is oozing out of your head is hallucinating..
    And even then, no 'Normally grown' weed will do anything like that.
    Unless it had something added. I grow it, sell it, and smoke it.. I think i'd know :P
    It was likely bought from a shady person..
    Herp Derp

- Obsidian -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Also, Hallucinations can occur in any sensory modality — visual, auditory, olfactory, gustatory, tactile, proprioceptive, equilibrioceptive, nociceptive, thermoceptive and chronoceptive.
    Herp Derp

- Obsidian -

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hankk For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (01-24-2014)

Thanks
    Lol feeling like your brain is oozing out of your head is hallucinating..
    And even then, no 'Normally grown' weed will do anything like that.
    Unless it had something added. I grow it, sell it, and smoke it.. I think i'd know :P
    It was likely bought from a shady person..
    I can atleast confirm that last one lol, definitely bought from a shady person

SOUNDCLOUD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Never a good thing :P
    But I cant say I havent done the same..
    I bought weed with coke in it before... Was really young so didnt really know mmuch better until my sister n older friends told me what i'd almost been smoking xD

My brother n friend smoked some, and my friend had mixed martial arts practice.. Needless to say he didnt get very tired that day..

Thats a bummer though, im assuming you have a straight up dealer now though.. (Someone you trust to buy off of)
    Herp Derp

- Obsidian -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

I bought weed with coke in it before... Was really young so didnt really know mmuch better until my sister n older friends told me what i'd almost been smoking xD

My brother n friend smoked some, and my friend had mixed martial arts practice.. Needless to say he didnt get very tired that day..

Thats a bummer though, im assuming you have a straight up dealer now though.. (Someone you trust to buy off of)
    Herp Derp

- Obsidian -

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Friendly reminder that nicotine and tobacco free does not mean carcinogen free! :-)
    I might be falling for it too easily but https://hookahpencentral.com/hookah-pens-tobacco/
    The short answer for the lazy types: Our hookah pens do not contain tobacco, tar, or other noteworthy carcinogens that are found in cigarettes and shisha.

The slightly longer answer: Shisha Pens contain two ingredients: Propylene Glycol and Glycerine. These are both ingredients found in everyday foods and are perfectly fine to ingest. Unlike tobacco, this chemical combination does not emit any tar or carcinogens. Hookah Pens do NOT contain tobacco.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks

LOL
    And nope, haven't smoked it since I quit smoking normal cigs which was about 4-5 months back

SOUNDCLOUD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

No, cannabis is smoked for its effect, whilst the shishapen is just for the taste and smoke. There is a cannabis taste shishapen out there to be bought, but it has no effect or whatsoever, just plain taste and smoke.
    I thought cannabis gave you that relaxed feeling, just like the shishapen. Does cannabis have other effects?
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I never tried this, I am not an avid smoker.
    But when I do, its weed.
    Last couple ones were bad quality, and didnt even felt their effect to the fullest.
    In a couple weeks a friend gonna bring some, so Ill wait
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

I thought cannabis gave you that relaxed feeling, just like the shishapen. Does cannabis have other effects?
    The shishapen doesn't give any feelings, but, if you sit down, listen to some music or play some games and smoke it meanwhile, then you'll deffinately feel relaxed.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12