Thread: CatFished

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post




    I honestly don't even remember posting that shit on her profile. @ShunnyBun why you catfish me guhhh?
    In all seriousness though, that shit is fucked. No one does that to my bro Blake. She ain't got no Big Mac, she got a fish fillet and some Mcnuggets.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    Blake (02-01-2014)

  3. #32
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    lol blaek got ewhored

    can i see ur sister plz







  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sjoerd For This Useful Post:

    Blake (02-01-2014)

  5. #33
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    If you talked with a girl online...but it turns out to be some other girl that was pretending to be some hot girl, would that still be catfishing?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  6. #34
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Dead ass tho shunny bunny is a guy and it hurts my feelings.

    To think you and I had something. That something turned out to be , you having a completely different girl in your signature saying it was you , to sending me a fake pussy pic , to you having a completely different girl in your current signature.

    I thought we had something but you turned out to be a dude.


    #Catfished

    All jokes aside. This "girl" and I was talking on skype, and msn for a little while , "she" was telling me some stuff about "her and her boyfriend". All was good, "she" wanted to send me a picture but not of her face. I'm like go for it. "she" sends a picture of her poonani . I decide to google the picture. Shit came up on imgur ,reddit and 4chan. I told her that I found out the picture was fake . We stopped talking.

    Don't let this guy gold dig you like she did me. I sold foodstamps and gave her the money via paypal.

    Just kidding about the last part but seriously don't let this guy fool you.

    shunnybun
    Lmao "I thought we had something" Go get some pussy xD.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  7. #35
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    If you talked with a girl online...but it turns out to be some other girl that was pretending to be some hot girl, would that still be catfishing?
    Yea that's the whole point of "catfish".


    Go look up mtv catfish. It's a show about 2 guys going around the world helping people with online relationships. Some of the episodes turn out to be a hit( the real person) others end up being a different girl or a different guy then what the pictures show.

    So in this case , If shunnybun and I took it serious and we went to meet up, I would call nev and his brother, they would set up a date to meet shunny, when we get to her house it turns out to be a guy, I cry, the show gets hella views, they makes money.

  8. #36
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post


    Lmao "I thought we had something" Go get some pussy xD.
    lmao I'm glad you laughed because half the shit I said was a joke. I've never had an online relationship and I've never wanted one.

    I've been in a relationship with this same girl for over 5 years. We just recently broke up because she found out I was tested positive.

    Hope you believe that too lmao!

  9. #37
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Dead ass tho shunny bunny is a guy and it hurts my feelings.

    To think you and I had something. That something turned out to be , you having a completely different girl in your signature saying it was you , to sending me a fake pussy pic , to you having a completely different girl in your current signature.

    I thought we had something but you turned out to be a dude.


    #Catfished

    All jokes aside. This "girl" and I was talking on skype, and msn for a little while , "she" was telling me some stuff about "her and her boyfriend". All was good, "she" wanted to send me a picture but not of her face. I'm like go for it. "she" sends a picture of her poonani . I decide to google the picture. Shit came up on imgur ,reddit and 4chan. I told her that I found out the picture was fake . We stopped talking.

    Don't let this guy gold dig you like she did me. I sold foodstamps and gave her the money via paypal.

    Just kidding about the last part but seriously don't let this guy fool you.

    shunnybun

    STOP FUCKIN SAYIN YUU KNOW ME, I DUNT KNW UR DESPERT ASS, AND U SURE AS FK DNT KNW ME, IDK ANY1 ON HERE.
    RJ GAVE ME THIS DANG ACCOUNT, AND IM SRRY IM NT THE STUPID BITCH U THINK I AM. I AM A NEW GIRL AND ONLY REASON RJ GAVE ME THIS IS CAUSE MY ACCOUNT DIDNT SEND A VERIFICATION THINGY TO MY E-MAIL SO HE GAVE ME THIS ONE THAT BELONGED TO HIS EX TILL SHE GAVE IT TO HIM.
    NOW FUCKIN STOP TLKIN BOUT ME SERIOUSLY CAUSE IM NT HERE TO IMPRESS NO FUCKER OR TO E-DATE. IM HERE TO ONLY TLK AND CHAT AS FRIENDS ONLY N GET CHEATS/HACKS FOR THE GAMES I PLAY.
    FOR 1.) I DUNT FUCKIN E-DATE, N I SURE AS FK DONT TLK SEXY ON SKYPE CONVOS. I GOT A MAN, I DUNT NEED NO E-FAG AS A BF...
    FOR 2.) YUU NEED HELP CAUSE U KEEP STEADY THINKIN I AM WHO I AM NOT, WHICH IS SUM STUPID BITCH THAT U REMEMBBBER

    ALSO:



  10. #38
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post



    STOP FUCKIN SAYIN YUU KNOW ME, I DUNT KNW UR DESPERT ASS, AND U SURE AS FK DNT KNW ME, IDK ANY1 ON HERE.
    RJ GAVE ME THIS DANG ACCOUNT, AND IM SRRY IM NT THE STUPID BITCH U THINK I AM. I AM A NEW GIRL AND ONLY REASON RJ GAVE ME THIS IS CAUSE MY ACCOUNT DIDNT SEND A VERIFICATION THINGY TO MY E-MAIL SO HE GAVE ME THIS ONE THAT BELONGED TO HIS EX TILL SHE GAVE IT TO HIM.

    So he gave you his ex girl friends account because you didn't get the little verification thingy BUT he made an account instantly to try and defend you LOL

    You are a fuckin clown dude.

    Tell your boyfriend RJ , that internet threats are very intimidating when the guy he's posing to be doesn't even know me. He's the fake RJ just like you're the fake schvanna which was posing as a fake girl just like you are. Is your whole life a joke like you make yourself out to be or is it just an internet thing?

  11. #39
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    So he gave you his ex girl friends account because you didn't get the little verification thingy BUT he made an account instantly to try and defend you LOL

    You are a fuckin clown dude.

    Tell your boyfriend RJ , that internet threats are very intimidating when the guy he's posing to be doesn't even know me. He's the fake RJ just like you're the fake schvanna which was posing as a fake girl just like you are. Is your whole life a joke like you make yourself out to be or is it just an internet thing?
    Yur the fkin clown wastin yur time, once he gets here im gettin off n goin to his house idiot

    GOODBYE ASSHOLE THT IDK


  12. #40
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post
    Yur the fkin clown wastin yur time, once he gets here im gettin off n goin to his house idiotGOODBYE ASSHOLE THT IDK
    He knows my skype for MPGH, OMG you know why? For one , it's pretty obvious. this schvanna girl and I would talk on skype and who would know that? your so called boyfriend that lets his current girlfriend use his ex girlfriends MPGH because she somehow couldn't make one but he made one instantly to come and defend you. LOL you are a clown. RJ this underground rapper is defending his girlfriend over a hacking website making threats on skype WOW dude you're the real deal. so believeable. Whenever you stop replying to me I'll stop replying to you. I just wanted to make you mad and expose you dude. If you don't care so much , then why go to your "man" , why do you keep going back and forth with a so called virgin pervert? You make yourself look even more pathetic every time you make a post.

  13. #41
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    lmao I'm glad you laughed because half the shit I said was a joke. I've never had an online relationship and I've never wanted one. I've been in a relationship with this same girl for over 5 years. We just recently broke up because she found out I was tested positive. Hope you believe that too lmao!
    I thought I was the only one :/.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  14. #42
    adriandevera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    To simply avoid this issue just facetime.

    I dont trust skype or any sort of video other than facetime because I have heard of "pre-recordings" of video interactions that are managed by webcam programs and they just play it in a sequence but no audio so they only type. Its on youtube as well, dont remember what to search though.
    @ShunnyBun youre on some real fake ass shit. fuck out of here. what you got to prove anyways? tf does this kind of forum care for a girl? I doubt you're a girl and even if you were that girl in those pics aint even you. If thats you youre still some hoodrat looking type of slut Nice filters too. Tf is this, myspace? If you trynna look for some positive rep on the internet, lemme tell you that shits gonna be just as bad like back at home in reality. You are nothing and got nothing to prove.
    Last edited by adriandevera; 02-01-2014 at 03:51 PM.

  15. #43
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    So he gave you his ex girl friends account because you didn't get the little verification thingy BUT he made an account instantly to try and defend you LOL

    You are a fuckin clown dude.

    Tell your boyfriend RJ , that internet threats are very intimidating when the guy he's posing to be doesn't even know me. He's the fake RJ just like you're the fake schvanna which was posing as a fake girl just like you are. Is your whole life a joke like you make yourself out to be or is it just an internet thing?
    Watch out Blake. You want to get hit by a group of hackers?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  16. #44
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    iight guys I have a 40 mintue conversation with RJ from skype. You should here the shit he talks about mpgh , and how bad he rages. It's worth watching the full 40 minutes lol/

  17. #45
    StunnahJD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    F̷̲̅u̷̲̅C̷̲̅k̷̲̅ ̷̲̅U
    Posts
    1,051
    Reputation
    238
    Thanks
    3,813
    My Mood
    Bored
    What is all this drama about shunnybunny.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] The Catfish are Evolving
    By 666HiddenMaster666 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 05:18 PM