Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241

    Teach your ladies this.


  2. #2
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,007
    My Mood
    Blah
    Just finished, my balls are empty too.

  3. #3
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,111
    Stahp with the image spam

  4. #4
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Stahp with the image spam
    2 Threads is hardly image spam, Not to mention hold some very good topics. Maybe make better threads, kid.

  5. #5
    maximon555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I must have done something wrong because my balls are full and my stomach is empty.

  6. #6
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Exorcism View Post


    2 Threads is hardly image spam, Not to mention hold some very good topics. Maybe make better threads, kid.




    3 threads with nothing to really discuss. Just some random picture you found somewhat funny and posted.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (02-04-2014)

  8. #7
    Ryzeros.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,825
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    291
    My Mood
    Twisted
    My woman must be a bad woman.

  9. #8
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post




    3 threads with nothing to really discuss. Just some random picture you found somewhat funny and posted.
    Wrong, you ignorant prick. First one was about relationships. As you can see someone already said it didn't work, showing he got nothing.

    Second one is about my Pizza endeavors, which somehow went from delicious fatty foods to me being depressed.

    Third was about Antipathy's Evaluation, hoping everyone would give some support to a man who works hard.

    This whole argument is redundant, since you obviously don't know a thing about what you are talking about.

  10. #9
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio Jr. View Post
    My woman must be a bad woman.
    All depends, you do the nasty with her?

  11. #10
    Ryzeros.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,825
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    291
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exorcism View Post


    All depends, you do the nasty with her?
    Once in a while. Or maybe once a year.
    You can't expect much from underage lolz.

  12. #11
    Fujiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JDM
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    573
    Thanks
    904
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio Jr. View Post

    Once in a while. Or maybe once a year.
    You can't expect much from underage lolz.
    Yea right, around here, highschoolers are fucking left and right, seeing short pregnant bitches

  13. #12
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Exorcism View Post
    Wrong, you ignorant prick. First one was about relationships. As you can see someone already said it didn't work, showing he got nothing.

    Second one is about my Pizza endeavors, which somehow went from delicious fatty foods to me being depressed.

    Third was about Antipathy's Evaluation, hoping everyone would give some support to a man who works hard.

    This whole argument is redundant, since you obviously don't know a thing about what you are talking about.
    I'll give you 80 points for the attempt.

  14. #13
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,856
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,204
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    what is ball?

    Thanks to ZacZero

  15. #14
    Ryzeros.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,825
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    291
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by uber_tuna View Post
    Yea right, around here, highschoolers are fucking left and right, seeing short pregnant bitches
    Don't worry, I fuck with safety.

  16. #15
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    True story!!
    Nice lesson!
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How To Teach PPL Using This Hack ?
    By dontrun in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 08:48 AM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 09:05 PM
  3. If Your Getting This Error!
    By NrN in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 10:20 AM
  4. Teach your self C++ in 21 days
    By sukhans in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 09:15 PM