Thread: Obama is a liar

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 112
  1. #31
    NoloveSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Its a very simple question. Answer it.

    I understand it affects everyone, okkkk I get that.

    But I don't like people complaining when they feel no strain on their lives because of it.

    and the answer is WE DONT KNOW YET. THATS WHAT IM SAYING. Its to early to tell. 9 months is seconds in the scheme of things. Your not looking at the big picture.

    He didn't say, "change we can believe in, in 9 months"
    But he did say change as soon as he becomes president, now has that happend?

    I think we need a neighborhood watch.
    I think thats what happened, you got robbed and the neighborhood watched!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Press Thanks if i helped.
    Current Status: Offline.

  2. #32
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    i dont pay taxes...i dont pay for anything

  3. #33
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Its a very simple question. Answer it.

    I understand it affects everyone, okkkk I get that.

    But I don't like people complaining when they feel no strain on their lives because of it.
    -.- your rly not getting it. The question you asked has such an easy answer but it is also diverting the point of the question.

    What effects does it have on me? Well none atm.

    So let me tell you this, if Obama and the government suddenly went crazy and spent 100x as much as they are doing now, you would get the same answer.
    Now let me put it in an even more extreme way, Obama Orders all our troops to just kill everything they see, as long as it is over seas. Now you would still get the same answer.

    I can keep goin on and on about this but you get the point.

    -edit since you did: Look, "its too early to tell" is a bs excuse. You can do anything, spend as much as you want, but as long as its early in his term, its ok?

    btw: all you ppl saying "bush messed up our economy" O.o look at the spending from obama's plan compared to bush's and tell me what you find.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-10-2009 at 12:17 AM.


  4. #34
    NoloveSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    -.- your rly not getting it. The question you asked has such an easy answer but it is also diverting the point of the question.

    What effects does it have on me? Well none atm.

    So let me tell you this, if Obama and the government suddenly went crazy and spent 100x as much as they are doing now, you would get the same answer.
    Now let me put it in an even more extreme way, Obama Orders all our troops to just kill everything they see, as long as it is over seas. Now you would still get the same answer.

    I can keep goin on and on about this but you get the point.
    He's still not gonna get it..

    I think we need a neighborhood watch.
    I think thats what happened, you got robbed and the neighborhood watched!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Press Thanks if i helped.
    Current Status: Offline.

  5. #35
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Heil Hitler!
    I am the God.

  6. #36
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Wtf wheres my post

    Ok w/e

    To sum it up, I understand where your comming from. What Im saying is, don't sit and complain if you take no action to fix it. Its really not even obama. Its his administration so w/e.

    There qualified to tackle this problem. Otherwise, they wouldn't be there.

    All I ask of you is to not sit here and tell me shit with no source or article attatched to it.
    Your not a quotable source so I can't really take your word for it.

    "Obama shut down GMC"

    Did you ever think to look that up or listen to his speeches and figure out why?
    Last edited by Obama; 09-10-2009 at 12:29 AM.

  7. #37
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Obama hasn't done any change? Yeah, last time I checked we had a president who supported torture, trampled ALL over the constitution, put science and education in the backseat, and spent almost every damn day on vacation.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  8. #38
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by NoloveSC View Post
    Obama put GMC out of business already.. Why would he do that? Thats our number one to making engines..
    Obama didn't put anyone out of business.It's the automakers own damn fault for failing, they produced too many cars and sold too few. So blaming all the problems on the president won't get you anywhere, the people you should be blaming are the people that fucked up their own companies. You do realise that we were in this economic plight even before Obama took office. Bush passed an economic stimulus bill before he left office giving money to banks to keep them solvent.

    GMC doesn't make all of our engines you stupid fucking coon. Who the fuck told you that. GMC is just one company under the control of GM. GM is currently out of bankruptcy and is on its way to becoming profitable once again.

  9. #39
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Also, don't pull the "obama's a socialist card"

    He took control of GM to save the company. He had no other ulterior motives in the matter.
    Either Take over the company and save it from bankruptcy or let it go bankrupt.

  10. #40
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    btw: all you ppl saying "bush messed up our economy" O.o look at the spending from obama's plan compared to bush's and tell me what you find.
    I think spending 1+ trillion just on war, put us $4+ trillion in debt and sit around while people said OH NO THE HOUSING MARKET IS GOING TO POP qualified as fucked up more than a guy who spent $700 billion on boosting the economy and putting 800 billion in investments to secure our financial structure and get a return at the same time (which has already started happening) is a FAR better job. That's what I found.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  11. #41
    Metro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,989
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Also, don't pull the "obama's a socialist card"

    He took control of GM to save the company. He had no other ulterior motives in the matter.
    Either Take over the company and save it from bankruptcy or let it go bankrupt.
    You lie!


  12. #42
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    People talk shit without even knowing whats up. Your parents did a horrible fucking job at raising you guys.

  13. #43
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Just wait for it. Wait for more opinionated bull shit

    "Obama's doing a bad job because...he just is!!"

    I bet you guys are the kids that get their way as a child. Well guess what, the government doesnt work that way. It takes what you call TIME.

  14. #44
    NoloveSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Just wait for it. Wait for more opinionated bull shit

    "Obama's doing a bad job because...he just is!!"

    I bet you guys are the kids that get their way as a child. Well guess what, the government doesnt work that way. It takes what you call TIME.
    See.. now thats something i can agree on.

    I think we need a neighborhood watch.
    I think thats what happened, you got robbed and the neighborhood watched!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Press Thanks if i helped.
    Current Status: Offline.

  15. #45
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Wtf wheres my post

    Ok w/e

    To sum it up, I understand where your comming from. What Im saying is, don't sit and complain if you take no action to fix it. Its really not even obama. Its his administration so w/e.

    There qualified to tackle this problem. Otherwise, they wouldn't be there.

    All I ask of you is to not sit here and tell me shit with no source or article attatched to it.
    Your not a quotable source so I can't really take your word for it.
    O.o i can highlight just that and summarized your argument. but w/e i'll do it anyway.

    Bushes debt:
    Obama's debt planit shows a lot of stuff, but the total debt is in there)

    [YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/P5yxFtTwDcc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/P5yxFtTwDcc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

    here you go i know you just love this vid obama!


Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obama's DN chance
    By arunforce in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 12:07 AM
  2. Obamas a terrorist
    By JuniorD in forum United States of America
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 10:17 PM
  3. President Hillary Vice President Obama Anyone?
    By <sniper> in forum United States of America
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 01:06 AM
  4. rawrrr look what i made(hillary+obama)
    By m164life in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 01:40 AM
  5. Important News by Barrack Obama
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 10:53 PM

Tags for this Thread