Thread: Nemanja Vidic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    KhairulRifqi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    673
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    459
    My Mood
    Innocent

    Nemanja Vidic

    Nemanja Vidic is about to leave Manchester United .
    What do you think about that ?

  2. #2
    Misery Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Teamspeak
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by KhairulRifqi View Post
    Nemanja Vidic is about to leave Manchester United .
    What do you think about that ?
    Manu U is screwed.

  3. #3
    KhairulRifqi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    673
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    459
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacareverde View Post
    Manu U is screwed.
    And its all because David Moyes ? He didn't know ho to manage a team . I think .

  4. #4
    Ryzeros.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,825
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    291
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Man U is screwed so hard.
    The manager sucks.

  5. #5
    KhairulRifqi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    673
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    459
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio Jr. View Post
    Man U is screwed so hard.
    The manager sucks.
    Yeah . The manager sucks . I miss Sir Alex Ferguson . All player is about to leaving the club , if the manager didn't going out from the club . xD

  6. #6
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I couldn't give even 1/1000th of one-half of one percent of an existential semblance of a fuck.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #7
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Man U is going downhill FAST

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  8. #8
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    I had no idea who the hell he was, after googling I can honestly say why the fuck should I care? Soccer is for Brazilians.

  9. #9
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    I couldn't give even 1/1000th of one-half of one percent of an existential semblance of a fuck.
    This .

  10. #10
    KhairulRifqi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    673
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    459
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I had no idea who the hell he was, after googling I can honestly say why the fuck should I care? Soccer is for Brazilians.
    Soccer is not for Brazilians only . Its for everyone .

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post
    Man U is going downhill FAST
    Yeah . The score now is 40 only . And i hope CR is going back to MU . Although i know that wont happen .
    Last edited by Hero; 02-08-2014 at 09:13 PM.

  11. #11
    Misery Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Teamspeak
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by KhairulRifqi View Post
    Yeah . The score now is 40 only . And i hope CR is going back to MU . Although i know that wont happen .
    There's about a 5% chance that Ronaldo will go back.

    Man U needed Sir Alex Ferguson, and Nemanja Vidic was the heart and soul of the team, so unless CR7 returns, Man U is decently fucked.

  12. #12
    KhairulRifqi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    673
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    459
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacareverde View Post
    There's about a 5% chance that Ronaldo will go back.

    Man U needed Sir Alex Ferguson, and Nemanja Vidic was the heart and soul of the team, so unless CR7 returns, Man U is decently fucked.
    Yes . Need Sir Alex Ferguson , Nemanja Vidic and Cristiano Ronaldo .

  13. #13
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by KhairulRifqi View Post
    Yes . Need Sir Alex Ferguson , Nemanja Vidic and Cristiano Ronaldo .
    Oh go fuck yourself really, Ferguson is old now, he had to quit. Vidic just wants to try something new, because hes form is going downhill. Ronaldo has new contract for 2017. If u can't stand Moyes now or the bad games, then you are no fan, just another arab glory hunter.

    You would get your ass kicked in Manchester



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Snape For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (02-08-2014)

  15. #14
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    Oh go fuck yourself really, Ferguson is old now, he had to quit. Vidic just wants to try something new, because hes form is going downhill. Ronaldo has new contract for 2017. If u can't stand Moyes now or the bad games, then you are no fan, just another arab glory hunter.

    You would get your ass kicked in Manchester
    Even though I stopped following Football/soccer, this is true.

    Imagine the amount of pressure that would be put on you while replacing the Sir Alex Ferguson.
    If Manchester United is your team, stick with it. No matter how bad they do, they need your support.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  16. #15
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    it is the end of Man U..
    Support me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast