Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola View Post


    Stop what?
    Lemme rephrase before Bajan pops a blood vessel.

    I was commenting on the amount of these threads, and the stop was a sarcastic joke.

    I like what you did in this thread. I was just pointing out something is all.

  2. #17
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    haha.. cooll.!! happy tree friend
    Support me.

  3. #18
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post


    Nice flame, kid.

    You have no idea who I am, I can tell. I do not want popularity. I never had it and never will.
    I tell Aborted because he plays guitar just like me, and I want to keep him posted.
    Don't talk like you know me, please don't ever talk to me period. You are annoying and an overall pest.
    Hmm. Weird, since you french everyones assholes to begin with. Don't TRY to insult me. Have it come out naturally.
    Putting on a show for the public?


    "You are annoying and an overall pest" I believe this is part of the definition we use here for a spammer.
    Ironic?
    What do you mean by "French everyones assholes"? Please provide and example of a time where I've kissed ass to get somewhere.
    I sure have plenty of examples of you doing it.
    Last edited by Chibi'; 02-08-2014 at 03:18 AM.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  4. #19
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi' View Post

    Putting on a show for the public?
    Not really. I was on MSN with Sym and he told me you were Bajan, and I replied: "Wtf I thought he was my friend why is he flaming me
    lol"
    @Symmetrical can vouch for this.

    Stop trying to impress and take this off of Pepsi's thread. He just wanted to make a thread and now its a flamewar that never needed to be made in the first place.

    Get a grip, kid.

  5. #20
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post


    Not really. I was on MSN with Sym and he told me you were Bajan, and I replied: "Wtf I thought he was my friend why is he flaming me
    lol"
    @Symmetrical can vouch for this.

    Stop trying to impress and take this off of Pepsi's thread. He just wanted to make a thread and now its a flamewar that never needed to be made in the first place.

    Get a grip, kid.
    Flame war? where?
    And of course I'm Half... why do you think it says it in my sig?
    And friend? I'm not friends with anyone on here. I just have respect for the people that have earned it like @dtm4.


    SOUNDCLOUD



  6. #21
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi' View Post


    Flame war? where?
    And of course I'm Half... why do you think it says it in my sig?
    And friend? I'm not friends with anyone on here. I just have respect for the people that have earned it like @dtm4.

    You are right, I did send you that. I was hoping you could help me out, but my check came finally so all was well.

    I do not understand exactly what you are trying to prove with all of this, but let me make something clear:

    I never changed, this is how I always have been. You never talked to me so how could you know what I was before even if I did change?
    You give people respect, sure, but I do not want it. Go take your oversized ego elsewhere.
    To @Pepsi Cola, I am sorry for how this all turned out in your thread. I swear I never meant for this to happen.

    PS. You flamed here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi' View Post

    No, you simply spam music threads to show Aborted how much ass you can kiss.
    I see it, we all see it.
    You tell people to keep shit in one thread, take your own advice.
    You're just another one of those guys that will try too hard to become someone important here, but fail again and again.
    You've changed a lot and I now realize why no one used to like you.
    Seems you have short-term memory loss, kid. I am done here.

  7. #22
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    You are right, I did send you that. I was hoping you could help me out, but my check came finally so all was well.

    I do not understand exactly what you are trying to prove with all of this, but let me make something clear:

    I never changed, this is how I always have been. You never talked to me so how could you know what I was before even if I did change?
    You give people respect, sure, but I do not want it. Go take your oversized ego elsewhere.
    To @Pepsi Cola, I am sorry for how this all turned out in your thread. I swear I never meant for this to happen.

    PS. You flamed here:



    Seems you have short-term memory loss, kid. I am done here.
    Nah, I was just telling the truth, kid.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  8. #23
    maximon555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Posts
    782
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Brooding
    come on guys, stop with the fighting,you're making my little sister cry.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maximon555 For This Useful Post:

    Anti (02-08-2014),Pepsi Cola (02-08-2014)

  10. #24
    Pepsi Cola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,093
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    2,091
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by maximon555 View Post
    come on guys, stop with the fighting,you're making my little sister cry.
    Just about to post this. But I was enjoying the argument for a bit.


  11. #25
    Pepsi Cola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,093
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    2,091
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post


    To @Pepsi Cola, I am sorry for how this all turned out in your thread. I swear I never meant for this to happen.
    That's ok. As I said, I was enjoying the argument >.<


  12. #26
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola View Post


    That's ok. As I said, I was enjoying the argument >.<
    Still. It isn't alright to act like that. I should have reported the flame and left it be and for that I apologize.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    Pepsi Cola (02-08-2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Random spamming corner LOL
    By netflixandmore in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 07:48 PM
  2. LOL we can't spam in spammers corner
    By Ariunbold in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 05:36 PM
  3. Just a spam caus this is spammers corner LOL
    By thechewu in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 11:11 PM
  4. MY GALLERY I MADE ALL THESE TODAY MY FIRST SIGS lol
    By $GHOST$ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 08:13 AM