Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848

    Question Steam Trading Cards

    I'm going to apologize in advance for if this thread is in the wrong section. I didn't know if I should put it under Steam Games or not because I'm not specifically talking about a game.

    _______________________________________________

    So it's finally come to my attention that the trading card part of steam is NOT stupid at all. I used to think so but then again I was ignorant to what was actually happening. As of about a month ago I started to sell my Path of Exile cards and PayDay 2 cards but I couldn't figure out just where I got them from.
    I googled it to find out and it said that the cards are just dropped at random?

    So I guess my question is, what games are easy to collect cards in, and what are some methods in order to do that?
    Last edited by Schuba; 02-09-2014 at 07:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  2. #2
    Reav3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ж█R▓£▒λ░ν▒З▓Я█Ж
    Posts
    3,742
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think this thread belong in Steam Games.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    Skype: parham649
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

  3. #3
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well since you just started getting into steam trading cards the good games to get cards in are games with only 5 card sets because each card sells for more since people may be only able to get 2 or 3 random drops

    There is also the farming aspect to it if you have 100+ games witch I do have where as you open all your games up as CMD windows and you let them run overnight and collect your drops in the morning also the more less popular the games the better because the cards sell for more for example Left 4 Dead 2 cards are worthless since the game was free at Christmas all the cards sales have dropped
    The upcoming games to look out for in cards are Thief (If it has cards) on first day cards will be selling for $1-$2 and $7-$10 for rares i could go more indept about the system but i might create a thread about it so ill save that for then

    Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
    I think this thread belong in Steam Games.
    Shut up

  4. #4
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Well since you just started getting into steam trading cards the good games to get cards in are games with only 5 card sets because each card sells for more since people may be only able to get 2 or 3 random drops

    There is also the farming aspect to it if you have 100+ games witch I do have where as you open all your games up as CMD windows and you let them run overnight and collect your drops in the morning also the more less popular the games the better because the cards sell for more for example Left 4 Dead 2 cards are worthless since the game was free at Christmas all the cards sales have dropped
    The upcoming games to look out for in cards are Thief (If it has cards) on first day cards will be selling for $1-$2 and $7-$10 for rares i could go more indept about the system but i might create a thread about it so ill save that for then
    Oh okay, so how would I run a game in CMD mode? and would a game like L4D2 be able to be ran in CMD mode and still collect the card drops?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  5. #5
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Why do you keep putting steam card shit in here?

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/461-steam-games/

  6. #6
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Why do you keep putting steam card shit in here?

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/461-steam-games/
    Because I'm talking about cards, not games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] 3 Steam Trading Card Beta Keys (Free)
    By atom0s in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-21-2015, 05:07 AM
  2. [WTS] Steam Trading Card Exploit, get all the cards for free !
    By GRVTY in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-28-2013, 01:29 AM
  3. Steam Trading Card Beta [3KEYS]
    By iAmGey in forum Steam Games Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 02:38 AM
  4. [WTS] Arma 3 Alpha Lite + 2X Steam Trading Card Beta Invite + 13X Dota 2 Keys
    By Vonclank in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 02:31 AM
  5. Steam Trading Cards
    By Paladin in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 07:01 AM