Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    Reav3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ж█R▓£▒λ░ν▒З▓Я█Ж
    Posts
    3,742
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    What the fuck are you on? It has an immersive story, graphics and the soundtrack is just fucking amazing.
    Your opinions are invalid.
    You wouldn't think like that if Remedy wasn't the maker of Max Payne. Your opinion is biased. Graphics were good but not great, story was so lame that no one actually noticed how lame it is, soundtrack was nothing above average (licensed tracks don't count). It only had a single type of enemy and the gameplay was terrible. I honestly don't know how you tolerated it's pure shit dialogs. Alan Wake goes to a lighthouse to and see the form/place of stars is changed, LMAO.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    Skype: parham649
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

  2. #17
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post


    It was utterly worthless, total waste of time. I don't see a single thing I liked about this game. Only one type of lame enemies with pure black models, dialogs looked like they were written by a 5-year-old retarded kid, ending was stupid and plot was too shallow, should I say more?

    American Nightmare makes me wanna cut myself...Remedy forces you to play the game over and over again, worst design in the entire universe. I'd rather sit there staring at the wall than play Alan Wake.
    How in god's name can you even conceive these opinions? There were 15 different enemy types, and not a single one being solid black. The plot wasn't anywhere near being shallow, hell I'd go as far to say that it has one of the deepest plots in my 20 years of gaming. It was tense, atmospheric, original, and thought-provoking. It was a pure psychological thriller in game form. Have you even played the game, or are you just fucked in the brain?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #18
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post


    It was utterly worthless, total waste of time. I don't see a single thing I liked about this game. Only one type of lame enemies with pure black models, dialogs looked like they were written by a 5-year-old retarded kid, ending was stupid and plot was too shallow, should I say more?

    American Nightmare makes me wanna cut myself...Remedy forces you to play the game over and over again, worst design in the entire universe. I'd rather sit there staring at the wall than play Alan Wake.
    And the flame war begins.

  4. #19
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Looks bad ass.
    Member Since: 05-21-2013
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)
     
    Vouches.[36]

    [+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

  5. #20
    Appraised's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,088
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    216
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by maximon555 View Post
    Muslims will be thrilled with this game,if you know what i mean
    Was there a reason to post such a hypocritical and raciest comment against a certian group?
    I lost faith in humanity, everone thinks racism is the way to go.

  6. #21
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,777
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Appraised View Post


    Was there a reason to post such a hypocritical and raciest comment against a certian group?
    I lost faith in humanity, everone thinks racism is the way to go.
    You probably never had faith in humanity if racism lost your faith in it. Humanity gives you the middle finger anyways.

  7. #22
    Pepsi Cola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    2,091
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Meh. Not as good as Toilet Simulator.


  8. #23
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appraised View Post


    Was there a reason to post such a hypocritical and raciest comment against a certian group?
    I lost faith in humanity, everone thinks racism is the way to go.
    Islam isn't a race, nor was that statement hypocritical.
    Get back to studying for tomorrow's multiplication test kiddo.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  9. #24
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Seeing this everywhere recently

    SOUNDCLOUD



  10. #25
    Appraised's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,088
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    216
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Islam isn't a race, nor was that statement hypocritical.
    Get back to studying for tomorrow's multiplication test kiddo.
    Well I can understand that it wasn't quite hypocritical or raciest, but the part that made me a little disapoined was when he said "Muslim will love this game". He made a generalization, I just didn't like the idea of being sterotypical. Also multiplication test? Am I supposed to be in elementary school?

  11. #26
    Reav3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ж█R▓£▒λ░ν▒З▓Я█Ж
    Posts
    3,742
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    How in god's name can you even conceive these opinions? There were 15 different enemy types, and not a single one being solid black. The plot wasn't anywhere near being shallow, hell I'd go as far to say that it has one of the deepest plots in my 20 years of gaming. It was tense, atmospheric, original, and thought-provoking. It was a pure psychological thriller in game form. Have you even played the game, or are you just fucked in the brain?
    Those enemies were all exactly the same in gameplay, only american nightmare added spiders to make it two. They were all humanoids. I don't get how you call such childish plot deep, it had not depth. The story of a story coming true is a century old...
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    Skype: parham649
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

  12. #27
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,777
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Appraised View Post
    Well I can understand that it wasn't quite hypocritical or raciest, but the part that made me a little disapoined was when he said "Muslim will love this game". He made a generalization, I just didn't like the idea of being sterotypical. Also multiplication test? Am I supposed to be in elementary school?
    Hey fuck you man. Multiplications were hard as shit.

  13. #28
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by maximon555 View Post
    Muslims will be thrilled with this game,if you know what i mean
    lol.. why only Muslims ???
    Support me.

  14. #29
    Reav3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ж█R▓£▒λ░ν▒З▓Я█Ж
    Posts
    3,742
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You take a childish toy that emits light called fucker or flicker and destroy the whole darkness with it, it made me laugh straight for 5 mins. Worst story of my life, should I make more examples? @Aborted
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    Skype: parham649
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

  15. #30
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Are you fucking kidding me?
    Alan Wake was absolutely fantastic.
    ^this
    Alan Wake was a good game
    OT:
    looks like fun



    My games;

    x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. About this game
    By sythe179 in forum League of Legends Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 02:58 PM
  2. Information about this game
    By Dave84311 in forum Medal of Honor (MOH) Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 12:33 AM
  3. [request] some information about this game?
    By f04y0 in forum Frontlines - Fuel of War Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 08:09 AM
  4. If anyone didn't know about this game!
    By epicowns in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 04:09 PM
  5. About this game
    By Marsicano in forum America's Army 3 Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 08:21 PM