Thread: Quick question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Wednesday.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    RoboCop
    Posts
    837
    Reputation
    166
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ^ MAN what is your school Harvard University?
    Use that thanks button if i ever helped you!

    Contact info: (my skype: Sam.lie57)

    Be sure to always ask for confirmation before talking/dealing with me



  2. #17
    Jubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    2554
    Thanks
    8,119
    My school blocks all sites i use proxysite.com or proxytap or even a VPN

  3. #18
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post


    Wow... No joke? They should spend some on me ;D
    Well they have a 350 million dollar a year budget, and they spend a huge chunk of it on shitty 3k PCs with pentiums and no GPU in them. A lot of it on the retarded teachers we have, and the rest on the ghetto minneapolis kids who take a 45 minute bus ride to school.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  4. #19
    xCyberxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\sys32
    Posts
    1,428
    Reputation
    379
    Thanks
    1,432
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTreesTV View Post


    Well they have a 350 million dollar a year budget, and they spend a huge chunk of it on shitty 3k PCs with pentiums and no GPU in them. A lot of it on the retarded teachers we have, and the rest on the ghetto minneapolis kids who take a 45 minute bus ride to school.
    Wtf? What school r u on? one with criminal activity's?;_;
    Still tell them to give me 0,1 =3
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwrath505 View Post

    "zomg ples m4ke free hacks, im too lazy t0 get source code and update offsets." - MPGH 2015



  5. #20
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hershel View Post
    ^ MAN what is your school Harvard University?
    No, Wayzata Central Middle School.

    I'm 14, I'm not even old enough to go to high school lol.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  6. #21
    xCyberxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\sys32
    Posts
    1,428
    Reputation
    379
    Thanks
    1,432
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTreesTV View Post


    No, Wayzata Central Middle School.

    I'm 14, I'm not even old enough to go to high school lol.
    Money?

    Also this is my 1.000's post =D
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwrath505 View Post

    "zomg ples m4ke free hacks, im too lazy t0 get source code and update offsets." - MPGH 2015



  7. #22
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    God damn if you want to get on the internet so bad then just buy the same ipad and take it to school instead, you can VPN on it all you want since its yours and they wont know the difference. If your child ass can't afford to buy one then USE THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE USED FOR. The limitations are set there for a reason.

  8. #23
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    God damn if you want to get on the internet so bad then just buy the same ipad and take it to school instead, you can VPN on it all you want since its yours and they wont know the difference. If your child ass can't afford to buy one then USE THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE USED FOR. The limitations are set there for a reason.
    I can afford it you judgmental douche. I just don't feel like spending 600$ on a pathetic POS.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. just a quick question about weapons
    By depkillz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 12:48 AM
  2. quick question WPE
    By svalkur in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 12:26 AM
  3. quick question
    By ace76543 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 10:53 PM
  4. Quick Question
    By mostwanted in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 10:50 PM
  5. Quick Question..Please Answer
    By ypg_gamer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:32 AM