Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68
  1. #31
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I just wanted to point out.
    1. Fact
    2. Opinion
    3. Opinion
    2. You've got to be kidding me right? It's basic psychology, people love vibrant colours and repetition.

    3. Clearly debatable here, I agree. But it can't be denied that he is way over publicised.

  2. #32
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,705
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,670
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    2. You've got to be kidding me right? It's basic psychology, people love vibrant colours and repetition.

    3. Clearly debatable here, I agree. But it can't be denied that he is way over publicised.
    2. Once again, an opinion. Psychology isn't based on facts.
    3. Once again, an opinion.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  3. #33
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Who are you speaking of?

    Colors have different meanings in different cultures. Seeing as America is so diverse It would be safe to say that your inaccurate and psychology in this sense is flawed.(Even though its not totally accurate anyway in any other cases)

  4. #34
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    2. Once again, an opinion. Psychology isn't based on facts.
    3. Once again, an opinion.
    2. Find me some evidence or "facts" that suggest other-wise.
    3. An opinion he is over-publicised? That's just a bad joke.

    Look at this:
    Google Trends: obama

    Compared to this:
    Google Trends: bush

    It can only increase.

    You are all misunderstanding my views on Obama.
    ONCE AGAIN, I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM.

  5. #35
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,705
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,670
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    2. Find me some evidence or "facts" that suggest other-wise.
    3. An opinion he is over-publicised? That's just a bad joke.

    Look at this:
    Google Trends: obama

    Compared to this:
    Google Trends: bush

    It can only increase.

    You are all misunderstanding my views on Obama.
    ONCE AGAIN, I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM.
    2. So an analysis of the human brain can be interpreted as a fact? That's new to me. Let's see the scientific method at work. And like Obama said, different cultures see colors differently.

    3. An opinion that a person being over publicized is a fact? I think you need to look up the definition of a fact.

    Google Trends: obama, bush < Look at Obama vs Bush when they were presidents. Point proven.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  6. #36
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    2. So an analysis of the human brain can be interpreted as a fact? That's new to me. Let's see the scientific method at work. And like Obama said, different cultures see colors differently.

    3. An opinion that a person being over publicized is a fact? I think you need to look up the definition of a fact.

    Google Trends: obama, bush < Look at Obama vs Bush when they were presidents. Point proven.
    2. It's not an analysis its a testable hypothesis. Stare at yellow every time you eat, do it regularly and for a long period of time. After a while, when you see the colour yellow, you will feel hungry. Your brain associates colours with things. The use of vibrant colours and logos is a very powerful tool.

    3. Only time can really tell on that one, but considering that Bush was president for two terms, and Obama is not even 1/4 through his first term, that must mean something.

  7. #37
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,705
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,670
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    2. It's not an analysis its a testable hypothesis. Stare at yellow every time you eat, do it regularly and for a long period of time. After a while, when you see the colour yellow, you will feel hungry. Your brain associates colours with things. The use of vibrant colours and logos is a very powerful tool.

    3. Only time can really tell on that one, but considering that Bush was president for two terms, and Obama is not even 1/4 through his first time, that must mean something.
    2. Testable Hypothesis != Fact. Keyword HYPOTHESIS.
    3. If time can only tell, then how is it a fact that Obama is over-hyped? It should be provable today, right now.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  8. #38
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    2. Testable Hypothesis != Fact. Keyword HYPOTHESIS.
    3. If time can only tell, then how is it a fact that Obama is over-hyped? It should be provable today, right now.
    2. A fact is a hypothesis that can be tested and confirmed.
    3. Read the news much?

  9. #39
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,705
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,670
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    2. A fact is a hypothesis that can be tested and confirmed.
    3. Read the news much?
    2. In the most basic sense, a scientific fact is an objective and verifiable observation; in contrast with a hypothesis or theory, which is intended to explain or interpret facts. Scientific facts are generally believed to be independent of the observer: no matter who performs a scientific experiment, all observers will agree on the outcome.

    I'll break it down to you, if one person differs, that means it's not a fact. Congratulations.

    3. Yeah, considering I actually voted, and watched all the debates, and actually live in America. I think I am a better judge of it than you. Of course, you didn't actually answer my question.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  10. #40
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    2. In the most basic sense, a scientific fact is an objective and verifiable observation; in contrast with a hypothesis or theory, which is intended to explain or interpret facts. Scientific facts are generally believed to be independent of the observer: no matter who performs a scientific experiment, all observers will agree on the outcome.

    I'll break it down to you, if one person differs, that means it's not a fact. Congratulations.

    3. Yeah, considering I actually voted, and watched all the debates, and actually live in America. I think I am a better judge of it than you. Of course, you didn't actually answer my question.

    2. According to this belief, nothing is a fact. Everything is a theory. You win.

    3. I answered your question, with an other question. Trust me, politicians do it all the time, perhaps if you payed attention to the news you would realise that.

  11. #41
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lol its funny how you think you Know America better than Americans. Maybe its because your "reading the news" and not "watching the news".

  12. #42
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,705
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,670
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    2. According to this belief, nothing is a fact. Everything is a theory. You win.

    3. I answered your question, with an other question. Trust me, politicians do it all the time, perhaps if you payed attention to the news you would realise that.
    2. Wrong 1+1 = 2 is a fact. The second is the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom is a fact. You just said I won is a fact. "The FACT that vibrant colours do make a difference" is not a fact.

    3. Question: If time can only tell, then how is it a fact that Obama is over-hyped? It should be provable today, right now. "Answer": Read the news much? Yeah, that really answered my question. More like diverting from the question.

    Good game.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  13. #43
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Endrit, its over

    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    2. According to this belief, nothing is a fact. Everything is a theory. You win.

    3. I answered your question, with an other question. Trust me, politicians do it all the time, perhaps if you payed attention to the news you would realise that.
    Conformist.

  14. #44
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    2. Wrong 1+1 = 2 is a fact. The second is the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom is a fact. You just said I won is a fact. "The FACT that vibrant colours do make a difference" is not a fact.

    3. Question: If time can only tell, then how is it a fact that Obama is over-hyped? It should be provable today, right now. "Answer": Read the news much? Yeah, that really answered my question. More like diverting from the question.

    Good game.
    2. Some don't agree so. Thus, according to you, 1+1=2 isn't a fact.
    Invalid proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    3. I think you'll find that answered your question perfectly. Why is Obama over-hyped? Read the news. Basically what is meant by my obvious complex use of the English (not American) language, is that to find out why Obama is over-hyped, you only need to look at the news. No diverse there whatsoever.

  15. #45
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,705
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,670
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    2. Some don't agree so. Thus, according to you, 1+1=2 isn't a fact.
    Invalid proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    3. I think you'll find that answered your question perfectly. Why is Obama over-hyped? Read the news. Basically what is meant by my obvious complex use of the English (not American) language, is that to find out why Obama is over-hyped, you only need to look at the news. No diverse there whatsoever.
    2. LOL. Do you not know what an invalid proof is? It's trying to prove something is equal to something by the transitive property, there are PLENTY of these. Go ahead, prove that 1+1=2, it's a universally accepted equation. Proofs aren't facts. Now you are just uselessly arguing like usual, you derived from the point that colors influence people is just an opinion.

    3. I've read the news, if he is over hyped, there should be UNDENIABLE PROOF. Show me the fact.

    Just save face and say you are wrong, pointlessly arguing only makes you look like a moron.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obama's DN chance
    By arunforce in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 12:07 AM
  2. Obamas a terrorist
    By JuniorD in forum United States of America
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 10:17 PM
  3. President Hillary Vice President Obama Anyone?
    By <sniper> in forum United States of America
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 01:06 AM
  4. omfg: dance with hitler
    By castaway in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 05:28 PM
  5. Important News by Barrack Obama
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 10:53 PM

Tags for this Thread