Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Who give a fuck, no-one uses Whatsapp to being with and I doubt that any real changes will occur.

  2. #17
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,019
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Who give a fuck, no-one uses Whatsapp to being with and I doubt that any real changes will occur.
    My mom uses it to talk to people in Lebanon.



  3. #18
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Who give a fuck, no-one uses Whatsapp to being with and I doubt that any real changes will occur.
    Actually whatsapp is REALLY popular.

    Check this out: https://mashable.com/2014/02/19/whats...billion-users/ .

    Whats app is a really valuable fast growing app that facebook sees the value in.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  4. #19
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post


    Actually whatsapp is REALLY popular.

    Check this out: https://mashable.com/2014/02/19/whats...billion-users/ .

    Whats app is a really valuable fast growing app that facebook sees the value in.
    I think the main reason its so popular is because it's pre-installed on SO many phones nowadays. My grandmother recently got a new phone, it's in the rectangle shape of an old Nokia but with 3G and stuff like that and it came with Instagram and WhatsApp pre-installed. People feel inclined to register an account if they have the app already on their phone as soon as they buy it.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

    Anti (02-22-2014)

  6. #20
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,242
    Reputation
    3581
    Thanks
    11,455
    My Mood
    Happy
    They've agreed to buy/sell it. Mark Zuckerberg posted it on his Facebook. I read it directly from him.

    No price has been decided yet. It's not 19 Billion...That's an insane amount. Think about the value of Facebook, and the estimated amount of money that Mark Zuckerberg has.

    That's way too much.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  7. #21
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by mKie View Post
    19 fucking billion
    I thought it was 1 billion dollars.
    Last edited by DenialS.; 02-21-2014 at 09:25 PM.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  8. #22
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    They've agreed to buy/sell it. Mark Zuckerberg posted it on his Facebook. I read it directly from him.

    No price has been decided yet. It's not 19 Billion...That's an insane amount. Think about the value of Facebook, and the estimated amount of money that Mark Zuckerberg has.

    That's way too much.
    that mean, later on WhatApp officially will get to Mark Zuckerberg?
    Support me.

  9. #23
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Wait, WhatsApp is now owned by facebook for 19bill?

    Does this mean it will finally be free?

  10. #24
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    I think the main reason its so popular is because it's pre-installed on SO many phones nowadays. My grandmother recently got a new phone, it's in the rectangle shape of an old Nokia but with 3G and stuff like that and it came with Instagram and WhatsApp pre-installed. People feel inclined to register an account if they have the app already on their phone as soon as they buy it.
    Wrong. Things are pre-installed, but in no way do you have to register. Or even keep them on your phone Scotia.

  11. #25
    Appraised's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,088
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    216
    My Mood
    In Love
    Mark is dumb he could have downloaded it from Google play for free .

  12. #26
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appraised View Post
    Mark is dumb he could have downloaded it from Google play for free .
    Why to download , when you can buy it for 19B.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Wait, WhatsApp is now owned by facebook for 19bill?

    Does this mean it will finally be free?
    Spammer. Gratz

  13. #27
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


    Why to download , when you can buy it for 19B.

    Spammer. Gratz
    Don't h8 me cuz u ain't me.

    Thanks, bro.

  14. #28
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post


    Don't h8 me cuz u ain't me.

    Thanks, bro.
    I'll hate you once you'll get 200k Posts

  15. #29
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


    I'll hate you once you'll get 200k Posts
    I actually don't spam, believe it or not. If I did, woulda been banned awhile ago, eh?

    But I am content. I got the Job I want, but my life just hit the fan real hard today. Dunno how to react. I think I am in shock.

  16. #30
    Appraised's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,088
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    216
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


    Why to download , when you can buy it for 19B.

    Spammer. Gratz
    Yea lol I think he bought it because they asked for 1$ to upgrade so he got mad and bought it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2013, 09:44 AM
  2. Buying Simple Facebook Group Banner Logo
    By KarmaKills in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 08:48 PM
  3. Buying Simple Facebook Group Banner Logo
    By KarmaKills in forum Resources
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 11:37 PM
  4. [WTB] BUYING 20 FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS
    By Markus in forum User Services
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 08:36 AM
  5. Buy Cheap Legit Zynga Poker ( On Facebook ) Hack
    By Mr-[S]nipe in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 05:31 AM