Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    No, I do not think it contradicts what I say since I read the topic and based on what I read I made the choice to call you a faggot. Assumptions again?

    Please, for the love of god, do not make this a thing about discrimination against Cocksuckers. You got that tag for a reason. It is a right for me to insult you. That's the funniest thing about this whole thing.

    You are completely ignoring the fact that you brought our registration dates as a possible way of insulting me. You basically said since I was not registered in 2009, and I am not registered longer than you, that you as a person mean more than me. I was using my rights to insult you. It was your own fault for reacting to it.

    Just stop. You don't have anything in your arsenal that can change what has been done. Just don't reply and walk away, you cocksucking faggot.
    I sincerely apologize if you couldn't understand the contradiction I was speaking of was that you were telling me to stop being a faggot, then tell me to engage in homosexual behavior. Telling somebody to stop being a faggot and then tell them to suck a dick? Make up your mind already.

    I never intended to make this about discrimination against cocksuckers.
    What I did intend to do though, is try to make people like you realize that a person's status doesn't mean you can act like a total ass. Changing the way you act based off the status of your partner? What a major character flaw.

    Once again, If I were to post on my other account, what would you say then? Since you are obviously using my status as cocksucker as a reason for your immature behavior, what if I were to post on my non cocksucker account? Would you have the ability to respond like a respectable person?

    I came here to have a legitimate discussion, but once again I was reminded that some people are just too incompetent for such things.

    "Your talk is cheap, you're not a man. You're throwing stones, to hide your hands."
    If you don't want to show me who you really are because I'm a cocksucker, oh well.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kallisti For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (02-23-2014),Euphemistic (02-23-2014)

  3. #17
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    I sincerely apologize if you couldn't understand the contradiction I was speaking of was that you were telling me to stop being a faggot, then tell me to engage in homosexual behavior. Telling somebody to stop being a faggot and then tell them to suck a dick? Make up your mind already.

    I never intended to make this about discrimination against cocksuckers.
    What I did intend to do though, is try to make people like you realize that a person's status doesn't mean you can act like a total ass. Changing the way you act based off the status of your partner? What a major character flaw.

    Once again, If I were to post on my other account, what would you say then? Since you are obviously using my status as cocksucker as a reason for your immature behavior, what if I were to post on my non cocksucker account? Would you have the ability to respond like a respectable person?

    I came here to have a legitimate discussion, but once again I was reminded that some people are just too incompetent for such things.

    "Your talk is cheap, you're not a man. You're throwing stones, to hide your hands."
    If you don't want to show me who you really are because I'm a cocksucker, oh well.
    Once again, If I were to post on my other account, what would you say then?
    Again, you are making this seem like discrimination. Everyone in General knows if you had no CS tag, I would still call you a faggot. That's just who I am.

    And my first post on this thread, was actually a quote from Louis C.K, and you would know that if you just read into it. But you didn't.

    I am showing you who I am. Make a thread with your other account. Do it. I will do the same thing, because I got nothing to hide. You accept all of me, or none of me. With me, you do not get to cherry pick.

    Here is my thought on your thread, pal: Kids are kids. They will fuck around and be stupid, and if you think you can call them annoying and then deny that you, or me, or anyone was not even SLIGHTLY like that then you are fucking idiotic. (Not you, I do not want you to get more angry or anything.) But the thing is, you gotta look at it with that very understanding. That these kids are being what they are. And, believe it or not, alot of adults still act as kids. Even on the forum. Even me.

    I am just not mature enough to see a kid post something stupid on MPGH and not insult them. Hence what I did here. I hope you will drop this before this becomes something bigger. No need to flame and if you want to continue this, please PM me. I have no intention on continuing this pissing contest here.

  4. #18
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,746
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post


    Counting the days till your release Colour.
    Bout 2 or less months i believe bmmz

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  5. #19
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by FAGGOT BLUE TURD View Post


    Bout 2 or less months i believe bmmz
    I have no patience for your release.

  6. #20
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    lol.. there is no deal
    Support me.

  7. #21
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,421
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,382
    Even though reading that capitalized mess was a pain in my ass, I can agree with you to an extent.

    I personally, however, hate this specific generation of kids. Seriously, it's like everyone above four years old expects an Iphone and every toy and game they want the second they want it.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  8. #22
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    Even though reading that capitalized mess was a pain in my ass, I can agree with you to an extent.

    I personally, however, hate this specific generation of kids. Seriously, it's like everyone above four years old expects an Iphone and every toy and game they want the second they want it.
    I sure hope you know I can't control the capitalization.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  9. #23
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,421
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    I sure hope you know I can't control the capitalization.
    Obviously, which is why I do not try to insult you on it.
    I would hope any competent person would never actually type like that.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  10. #24
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,328
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Welcome fucking back :\



  11. #25
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This thread is just a buttfuck of hate. Personally I can't really say much on this because I'm not old enough to be commenting on "kid hate" but to me there isn't really much hate toward the younger people on here except if those who are complete retards and have no respect for others or if they're just generally annoying.

  12. #26
    Misery Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Teamspeak
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Happy
    #0ldpeepzbih8ing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Whats the deal with punkbuster...
    By ThePixelJunk in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:02 AM
  2. Whats the Deal with airline food?
    By Kanye in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 02:31 AM
  3. Whats the deal with the VIP Hack?
    By Viater in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 04:31 AM
  4. Whats the Deal with Tango Server?
    By Imafalam in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 12:40 AM
  5. Whats the deal with adult content posting?
    By dk173 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 04:03 AM