Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love

    Thumbs up What's the deal with the kid hate?

    It seems to be that generally many adults and teenagers alike seem to have some kind of antipathy towards children.
    So what's the deal with that?

    First of all, people use a variety of adjectives describing children, such as "expensive, annoying, loud, nuisance, liability."
    Admittedly, those may tend to be true, but are these people who have so much to say forgetting the fact that they were the exact same things? You would think there should be some kind of mercy.

    It also seems to be the trend that the people who hate children claim that they were never as bratty,snobby,ungrateful,whatever as "modern" kids, as if they are some special hot shit, but if they already love to generalize all children into those groups, when they were a kid they may have well been in them too. Hypocrisy, no?

    The argument that it's only the modern millennials who are the brats also doesn't hold up, considering that the previous generations also engaged in the same hating towards children.

    So, why all the kid hate? Everybody was a kid once, and they are the future. Is it possible that these people had a lousy childhood themselves and by hating children because they can have a better one, they are getting some kind of compensation?




    Wait, What am I doing expecting mature responses from you guys?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  2. #2
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Stop being a faggot and suck that dick.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    Minnesota Dabs (02-23-2014)

  4. #3
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Stop being a faggot and suck that dick.
    Did you come from 2009 or something? That insult is beyond old.

    Oh wait, you weren't even here back then.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  5. #4
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    As you mature you tend to grow a certain disdain towards the immature. It's only natural, a combination of regret and cynicism.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Kallisti (02-23-2014)

  7. #5
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    Did you come from 2009 or something? That insult is beyond old.

    Oh wait, you weren't even here back then.
    I am sorry kid, I couldn't hear your pathetic comeback with all those cocks in your mouth.

    If you were here from 2009, wouldn't you have learned that being an annoying little faggot is discouraged here?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    Minnesota Dabs (02-23-2014)

  9. #6
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post


    I am sorry kid, I couldn't hear your pathetic comeback with all those cocks in your mouth.

    If you were here from 2009, wouldn't you have learned that being an annoying little faggot is discouraged here?
    I understand your father is dying, and thus you may not feel the need to act with dignity on the internet, but please, keep your frustration out of my thread if you have nothing valuable to say.

    Make more comebacks about me and sucking penises if you wish, but all of your posts combined amount to nothing.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  10. #7
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    I understand your father is dying, and thus you may not feel the need to act with dignity on the internet, but please, keep your frustration out of my thread if you have nothing valuable to say.

    Make more comebacks about me and sucking penises if you wish, but all of your posts combined amount to nothing.
    I am sorry to disappoint you, but my father dying has nothing to do with my overall attitude, Newbie.

    You are cocksucker; You deserve absolutely NO respect. That is the point. Anything you say or will say amounts to nothing here. This thread amounts to nothing, your assumptions amount to nothing, and everything you posted prior amounts to nothing. I can tell you are a kid by the way you conduct yourself.

    In conclusion, it does not matter what date you are registered, or how old you are. If you are an annoying cunt, you deserve no respect. Tag or not.
    I have respect for @ @FAGGOT BLUE TURD

    I have no respect for you. Know the difference.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    Minnesota Dabs (02-23-2014)

  12. #8
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post


    I am sorry to disappoint you, but my father dying has nothing to do with my overall attitude, Newbie.

    You are cocksucker; You deserve absolutely NO respect. That is the point. Anything you say or will say amounts to nothing here. This thread amounts to nothing, your assumptions amount to nothing, and everything you posted prior amounts to nothing. I can tell you are a kid by the way you conduct yourself.

    In conclusion, it does not matter what date you are registered, or how old you are. If you are an annoying cunt, you deserve no respect. Tag or not.
    I have respect for @ @FAGGOT BLUE TURD

    I have no respect for you. Know the difference.
    If I may ask, where did I act like "an annoying cunt" in this thread? I proposed a question for discussion, and yet, you decide to completely ignore the purpose of the thread and attempt to insult me. Are you sure you aren't mistaken? People who make such immature and overused insults are the annoying ones.

    You call me a kid by my conduct, but please remember you were the one who purposely ignored the topic and posted an immature insult.
    "Stop being a faggot and suck that dick." You do realize that this contradicts itself, right? But I digress.

    If I were to post this thread on my non-cocksucker account, what would you have to say then?
    I pity the ones who insist on acting as if a person's status as cocksucker completely voids any need to act with dignity and post mature and coherent responses.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  13. #9
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't hate children exlusively, I hate people, which children happen to be.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  14. #10
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    I hate kids who cuss at you but when kids are playing and are loud I just simply tell them to be quite and if they don't I slap the fuck out of them.

  15. #11
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post
    And If They Don't I Slap The Fuck Out Of Them.
    I'm sure you do Allen, I'm sure you do.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  16. #12
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,746
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post


    I am sorry to disappoint you, but my father dying has nothing to do with my overall attitude, Newbie.

    You are cocksucker; You deserve absolutely NO respect. That is the point. Anything you say or will say amounts to nothing here. This thread amounts to nothing, your assumptions amount to nothing, and everything you posted prior amounts to nothing. I can tell you are a kid by the way you conduct yourself.

    In conclusion, it does not matter what date you are registered, or how old you are. If you are an annoying cunt, you deserve no respect. Tag or not.
    I have respect for @ @FAGGOT BLUE TURD

    I have no respect for you. Know the difference.
    Thank you bby.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  17. #13
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    If I may ask, where did I act like "an annoying cunt" in this thread? I proposed a question for discussion, and yet, you decide to completely ignore the purpose of the thread and attempt to insult me. Are you sure you aren't mistaken? People who make such immature and overused insults are the annoying ones.

    You call me a kid by my conduct, but please remember you were the one who purposely ignored the topic and posted an immature insult.
    "Stop being a faggot and suck that dick." You do realize that this contradicts itself, right? But I digress.

    If I were to post this thread on my non-cocksucker account, what would you have to say then?
    I pity the ones who insist on acting as if a person's status as cocksucker completely voids any need to act with dignity and post mature and coherent responses.
    No, I do not think it contradicts what I say since I read the topic and based on what I read I made the choice to call you a faggot. Assumptions again?

    Please, for the love of god, do not make this a thing about discrimination against Cocksuckers. You got that tag for a reason. It is a right for me to insult you. That's the funniest thing about this whole thing.

    You are completely ignoring the fact that you brought our registration dates as a possible way of insulting me. You basically said since I was not registered in 2009, and I am not registered longer than you, that you as a person mean more than me. I was using my rights to insult you. It was your own fault for reacting to it.

    Just stop. You don't have anything in your arsenal that can change what has been done. Just don't reply and walk away, you cocksucking faggot.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    Minnesota Dabs (02-23-2014)

  19. #14
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by FAGGOT BLUE TURD View Post


    Thank you bby.
    Counting the days till your release Colour.

  20. #15
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I'm sure you do Allen, I'm sure you do.
    What he was supposed to say:

    "I tell them to be quiet and then run away before they kick the living shit out of me for telling them what to do."

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Raple (02-23-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Whats the deal with punkbuster...
    By ThePixelJunk in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:02 AM
  2. Whats the Deal with airline food?
    By Kanye in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 02:31 AM
  3. Whats the deal with the VIP Hack?
    By Viater in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 04:31 AM
  4. Whats the Deal with Tango Server?
    By Imafalam in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 12:40 AM
  5. Whats the deal with adult content posting?
    By dk173 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 04:03 AM