Thread: Facial Hair

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    Astro.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,697
    Reputation
    537
    Thanks
    644
    My Mood
    Amused
    Eh, I really hate facial hair too. It sucks having to shave in 1-2 days but its not extremely bad, I just sometimes run my hand up my face and the feeling of facial hair (my sideburns) annoys me so I shave it and it looks really weird since my sideburns are so thick whilst my beard isn't.

    @ Your cologne probably, I have no clue. I just use deodorant, not cologne.
    Godlike.

  2. #17
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut. View Post
    Eh, I really hate facial hair too. It sucks having to shave in 1-2 days but its not extremely bad, I just sometimes run my hand up my face and the feeling of facial hair (my sideburns) annoys me so I shave it and it looks really weird since my sideburns are so thick whilst my beard isn't.

    @ Your cologne probably, I have no clue. I just use deodorant, not cologne.
    I use deodorant and antiperspirant too, but it just sucks because I sweat so god damn much. I got it from my Mom's side, sweating so god damn much. It won't even be hot or anything and my pits are wet. Forces me to wear a hoodie to hide it, which then makes me hotter and makes me sweat more. I have nowhere to run, lol.

    I use deodorant and cologne for separate purposes though. Deodorant so I won't smell bad and cologne because I am (sigh) trying to smell attractive.

  3. #18
    Astro.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,697
    Reputation
    537
    Thanks
    644
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    I use deodorant and antiperspirant too, but it just sucks because I sweat so god damn much. I got it from my Mom's side, sweating so god damn much. It won't even be hot or anything and my pits are wet. Forces me to wear a hoodie to hide it, which then makes me hotter and makes me sweat more. I have nowhere to run, lol.

    I use deodorant and cologne for separate purposes though. Deodorant so I won't smell bad and cologne because I am (sigh) trying to smell attractive.
    I only sweat because of being nervous which leads me to shaking (a little bit). Btw, you smell horrible.
    Godlike.

  4. #19
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut. View Post
    I only sweat because of being nervous which leads me to shaking (a little bit). Btw, you smell horrible.
    Nothing is worse than the feeling when a single drop of sweat slides from your armpit all the way down your side and ribs. Gross.

    I know I smell bad, which is why I use the cologne son

  5. #20
    Astro.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,697
    Reputation
    537
    Thanks
    644
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    Nothing is worse than the feeling when a single drop of sweat slides from your armpit all the way down your side and ribs. Gross.

    I know I smell bad, which is why I use the cologne son
    Yeah I fucking hate that feeling.
    Godlike.

  6. #21
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut. View Post
    Yeah I fucking hate that feeling.
    You know what else sucks? When you catch yourself stuck behind a group of 4 indian girls and your nose is being murdered by the smell of rotten grapefruits.

  7. #22
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    You know what else sucks? When you catch yourself stuck behind a group of 4 indian girls and your nose is being murdered by the smell of rotten grapefruits.
    You're damn straight that fucking sucks. Not to mention the stench of dead skin and sweat under their ratty hair.

  8. #23
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    david beckham look good too
    Support me.

  9. #24
    Pepsi Cola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,093
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    2,091
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Not too long and not too short.


  10. #25
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Only bitches and pussies like to be clean shaven.

  11. #26
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,182
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    I just keep a "stubbly beard" in shape, like the looks of it + doesn't need alot of attention to remain good.
    Last edited by SammyDoge1; 02-24-2014 at 09:03 AM.





  12. #27
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    asian+cs+complains about facial hair
    Top lel .



  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Snape For This Useful Post:

    H34T0 (02-24-2014)

  14. #28
    Reav3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ж█R▓£▒λ░ν▒З▓Я█Ж
    Posts
    3,742
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Do you prefer my cock shaved then?
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    Skype: parham649
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

  15. #29
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm 15 going on 16 and I have a pretty decent bit of facial hair. It's a little longer than stubble and I always think that a guy looks better with even a little bit of facial hair and it seems that women like it as well.

  16. #30
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I got a neat balbo going on. I unfortunately am not manly enough to grow an actual beard. Fucking patchy.
    Last edited by Austin; 02-24-2014 at 11:52 AM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Does facial hair = more attractive?
    By Justin in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 12:39 PM
  2. Facial Hair
    By Mr.Seyeko in forum General
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-23-2013, 08:49 PM
  3. Facial hair
    By Ahmad in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 05:51 AM
  4. How fast does your facial hair grow?
    By .REZ in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 03:29 PM
  5. X-hair Address
    By Fortran in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 07:23 PM