Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired

    Busa out of shop

    Almost 80% of bike was replaced with new shizz. Sold yoshimura exhausts and bought small but louder ones, replaced rear from newer models. Looks sweet.
    Hope you guys like it.

    6 pics: https://imgur.com/DzgWKWj,Hh3V3lN,Csz...gkpo,hBXrufg#0

    what do you guys think? worth the money spent?

  2. #2
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    To be honest, I love this bike as much so I give it 9/10
    The only things I'd change in the bike to my personal preference would be:

    * White RPM / Speed gauges
    * All Matte black without stripes
    * All White with black stripes
    * Hayabusa side logo (thats a must)

    If at least the last condition was met i'd give 10/10.
    Nevertheless, as a bike entusiast I can appreciate the bike and say without a doubt, money well spent.
    Enjoy the bike and always drive safe!


    P.S: One day I'll get my Busa too!
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  3. #3
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Why did you give it a shit streak down the middle of it? I preferred it the way it does in your sig, if I were you I'd have just ramped up the engine but then again I'm not a bike kind of guy.

  4. #4
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    To be honest, I love this bike as much so I give it 9/10
    The only things I'd change in the bike to my personal preference would be:

    * White RPM / Speed gauges
    * All Matte black without stripes
    * All White with black stripes
    * Hayabusa side logo (thats a must)

    If at least the last condition was met i'd give 10/10.
    Nevertheless, as a bike entusiast I can appreciate the bike and say without a doubt, money well spent.
    Enjoy the bike and always drive safe!


    P.S: One day I'll get my Busa too!
    Thanks man.
    What do you currently drive?

  5. #5
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post
    Thanks man.
    What do you currently drive?
    You'll probably laugh, but I drive a Keeway Superlight 125 Limited Edition. It's a small chopper, but can put a smile in your face easily and its a great commuter bike.
    Here's a pic, I don't have any atm and its stock:



    And here's a video but befor you watch it REMOVE HEAPHONES!!!!



    @Twin Cities
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  6. #6
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    You'll probably laugh, but I drive a Keeway Superlight 125 Limited Edition. It's a small chopper, but can put a smile in your face easily and its a great commuter bike.
    Here's a pic, I don't have any atm and its stock:



    And here's a video but befor you watch it REMOVE HEAPHONES!!!!



    @Twin Cities
    Not that bad man. I remember when I had Ninja 250. If you get a chance, you should upgrade to a 600.
    BTW have you ever been on Ride of the Century?
    I am trying to gather all bikers on MPGH so we can all meet up there and throw a little hangout. IDK, if you ever want to come, PM me.
    Nice ride too.

  7. #7
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post
    I am trying to gather all bikers on MPGH so we can all meet up there and throw a little hangout.
    Never going to happen. Ever. Never ever ever. Ever.

  8. #8
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    Never going to happen. Ever. Never ever ever. Ever.
    Worth trying. But yeah, he can't come because he lives in Portugal. :/

  9. #9
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post
    Worth trying. But yeah, he can't come because he lives in Portugal. :/
    Yeah, that seems like a slight problem.

    There was a MPGH meet a few years back and it wasn't what people hoped it would be, watch the video and wonder what the fuck you just watched.


  10. #10
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    Yeah, that seems like a slight problem.

    There was a MPGH meet a few years back and it wasn't what people hoped it would be, watch the video and wonder what the fuck you just watched.

    Yeah but riders are more mature. They looked like 15 year olds.

  11. #11
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post
    Yeah but riders are more mature. They looked like 15 year olds.
    Yeah it's impossible for me, because college started here (New semester) and its on another country.
    But I want a 600 but my license is only up to 125cc. I want to wait to 24 year so I get full license and get a cbr600 or an R6.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  12. #12
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    Yeah it's impossible for me, because college started here (New semester) and its on another country.
    But I want a 600 but my license is only up to 125cc. I want to wait to 24 year so I get full license and get a cbr600 or an R6.
    Get an R6 if going for speed, CBR if going for comfort.

  13. #13
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post
    Get an R6 if going for speed, CBR if going for comfort.
    Indeed. Funny thing I was always a fan of Kawasaki but these recent CBRs and R6s are pretty badass in every aspect, considering their prices...
    I will get them in 5 years! When I get the license xD My country is the only one I know it has 3 diferent bike licences. Dont ask why, I'm still trying to figure it out. Bunch of retards who make laws.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  14. #14
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    Indeed. Funny thing I was always a fan of Kawasaki but these recent CBRs and R6s are pretty badass in every aspect, considering their prices...
    I will get them in 5 years! When I get the license xD My country is the only one I know it has 3 diferent bike licences. Dont ask why, I'm still trying to figure it out. Bunch of retards who make laws.
    Kawasaki makes great begginer bikes like Ninja 250s but not good 600s.

  15. #15
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Looks hot.

    Also, are you like obsessed with bikes dude?

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Account Shop! Check it out!!!
    By editionx in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 12:10 PM
  2. Can anyone figure out what is wrong with this? (Clan Shop)
    By flameswor10 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 11:25 PM
  3. This is my pic i made out of paint shop/pivot
    By eXaLtIc™ in forum Showroom
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 08:40 PM
  4. Car shop chek it out
    By kevinlzxxx95 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 01:50 AM