Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Device Manager.
    aborted please help how do i disable it thru device manager


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  2. #17
    AZN_JZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    aborted please help how do i disable it thru device manager
    Damn I really like your positive and grateful attitude. Don't expect any further help from me ~

    EDIT: Oh and maybe if you actually properly word your sentences and give more details I wouldn't have to ask so many questions? Yes I'm very noob I sincerely apologize; I guess you aren't. Well you can fix it your self since you aren't a 'noob'.
    Last edited by AZN_JZN; 02-27-2014 at 12:26 AM.

  3. #18
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AZN_JZN View Post
    Damn I really like your positive and grateful attitude. Don't expect any further help from me ~

    EDIT: Oh and maybe if you actually properly word your sentences and give more details I wouldn't have to ask so many questions? Yes I'm very noob I sincerely apologize; I guess you aren't. Well you can fix it your self since you aren't a 'noob'.
    watch out guys we got a badass over here


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  4. #19
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,458
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    watch out guys we got a badass over here
    This better be a troll...
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  5. #20
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    what the thread or the badass part and can someone fucking help me heres a pic of my device manager



    https://tinypic.com/r/207pd2g/8
    Attached Images Attached Images


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  6. #21
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Aborted Please help dude


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  7. #22
    uhZylon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    809
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you dont want the front jack to work rip it out

  8. #23
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    You have a bad attitude, good luck with getting help.

  9. #24
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by uhZylon View Post
    If you dont want the front jack to work rip it out
    Lol i would! but its a school computer.


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  10. #25
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    You have a bad attitude, good luck with getting help.
    No i just have a bad attitude twords noobs like you OK don't got a answer get the fuck out of here


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  11. #26
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    No i just have a bad attitude twords noobs like you OK don't got a answer get the fuck out of here


    In case you are not a retarded troll, and you are just a stupid little child - In my times when we did not have internet, when someone acted like you, we would put some marbles in a bag, and a wet towel over his back. We would then proceed to hit him over his back with the bag of marbles...

  12. #27
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    In case you are not a retarded troll, and you are just a stupid little child - In my times when we did not have internet, when someone acted like you, we would put some marbles in a bag, and a wet towel over his back. We would then proceed to hit him over his back with the bag of marbles...
    Umm Child i dont know what the fuck you just made up but that sure as hell didnt impress me


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  13. #28
    71c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aokigahara
    Posts
    3,257
    Reputation
    419
    Thanks
    2,192
    My Mood
    Lonely
    So much hate on bronies :O


     


    Never Forget 1


    Never Forget 2


    <43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

     

  14. #29
    yankolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Fine
    Bing.com is your only friend, friend

  15. #30
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by yankolo View Post
    Bing.com is your only friend, friend
    Lol allready tryed
    P.S. Loved your pic
    plus added to my respected list
    Last edited by Bumboxe's Sheep; 03-03-2014 at 11:14 PM.


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Help me with my computer problem
    By Vine in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 03:14 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 05:52 AM
  3. [Solved] Computer problems, please help :(
    By PasterOfMuppets in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 06:20 PM
  4. Computer problem? [HELP]
    By n0 lL0v3 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 05:38 AM
  5. [Help] Computer Problem
    By Mauled in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 02:09 AM

Tags for this Thread