Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post

There's a fine line between being overweight and not getting enough nutrition to run your body.

Two wrongs don't make a right and if you're trying to fix your body and build a good foundation then doing it with nothing but apples is just as bad as being obese.
    Well, this thread seem to be more about quick results rather than good health.
    I think he did a good job anyway. Some people are better with quick fixes, some are better with gradual but long-term results. You should do what fits you best.
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Niet For This Useful Post:

Snake (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I wish I could do that. I can do it actually, but the other way around.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

Snake (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    People interested in the diet and workout schedule:
    The diet: 5 green apples everyday(they have to be green), add in boiled chicken meat every two days to not lose muscles. Eat nothing else.
    Workout: Run atleast one hour everyday, intense boxing every tuesday, thursday, saturday and sunday, and workout a bit before you go to sleep

If you would need more detailed info, feel free to pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    I see a scar there, I bet it was from an operation or a shiv perhaps? I am kidding, nice job on your weight loss. But to be honest, I do not believe you this was done in 2 months, not because of the weight loss, but because of the skin.
    Thanks mate, yeah, I really feared the skin problem, and thats why I did the apples diet, its sour, and the sour kinda eats away the fat+I never worked out once without wearing an extremely tight belly belt.

The scar was from a bus accident, I believe I posted it before, my appendix was screwed, and the bus impact screwed it up even more.

@Martin Johnson You're right, it isn't a healthy diet at all, I mean, you lose muscles and you lose fat, plus, you risk a heart failure. But other then that, it is pretty impressive. Reduces leftover skin, literally eats the fat, and gives you green-applesphobia or something for the rest of your life. The spetsnaz does it when they have to drop weight really fast for occasions, atleast thats what my father told me.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

Ferris Bueller (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaysnd7 View Post
    Wow goodjob! You look great!

Annnd @Antipathy I wish i could be like you Ugh my metabolism sucks
    Trust me, it's not all that fun.
    I'm currently I'm quite a bit of pain right now, unsure if I am dying or not.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Trust me, it's not all that fun.
    I'm currently I'm quite a bit of pain right now, unsure if I am dying or not.
    I'm quite sure if you nom'd two good big pittas in one day along with your daily meals, even you would gain weight. You have to eat through the barrier noob, why won't you show us a picture of yours? You've got us all eagering to see you, I'm really wondering what you look like now.
    Skinny with long hair? Decent sized with short hair? Show us

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

I'm quite sure if you nom'd two good big pittas in one day along with your daily meals, even you would gain weight. You have to eat through the barrier noob, why won't you show us a picture of yours? You've got us all eagering to see you, I'm really wondering what you look like now.
    Skinny with long hair? Decent sized with short hair? Show us
    I drink 2L of Soda each day, I'm gravely addicted to sugar, I smoke and do drugs.
    I eat fast-food a whole lot, several times a week I also finish up with chocolate and snacks more or less each day if possible, I eat whenever I feel like it because having a schedule to follow when hunger tells you yourself when you should eat is BS.

Currently depressed as shit and barely eating anything, but trust me I can eat a shit-ton and not gain weight. @Niet can probably tell you that.
    You're not the only one wondering how I look, quite frankly I have no interest in sharing my picture with anyone I don't know, maybe at some point, but definately not now when I'm depressed, I don't need people judging me and tell me how fucking ugly I am when I'm aware of that while I'm depressed, surely you would understand that.

I'm not photogenic at all.

I can describe my build for you.
    I'm 6'2/3ish, I weight about 70 - 85kg depending on how I feel (Less when depressed)
    Not that muscular, because I don't feel like being muscular, I don't find it attractive and I wouldn't want it, same with being tanned, I'm pale.
    I have had both short and long hair and currently I do have both as I have shaven off my sides due to them being in the way while I'm in the kitchen at my "school".
    It's easier to use a scrungy to put up your hair if it's not all over, I wasn't quite ready to part with it.

Before we go further and judge even more, not that I care, people do what people are.
    I used to have a shit ton of piercings and now I barely have any do to the fact that I can't have them in the kitchen and most of them gave up after having been removed and put back in a lot under a short time span.

Currently I only have my septum left and two in the tongue (Women enjoy it).

Happy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    I wish I could do that. I can do it actually, but the other way around.
    othe way around?

Thanks

I drink 2L of Soda each day, I'm gravely addicted to sugar, I smoke and do drugs.
    I eat fast-food a whole lot, several times a week I also finish up with chocolate and snacks more or less each day if possible, I eat whenever I feel like it because having a schedule to follow when hunger tells you yourself when you should eat is BS.

Currently depressed as shit and barely eating anything, but trust me I can eat a shit-ton and not gain weight. @Niet can probably tell you that.
    You're not the only one wondering how I look, quite frankly I have no interest in sharing my picture with anyone I don't know, maybe at some point, but definately not now when I'm depressed, I don't need people judging me and tell me how fucking ugly I am when I'm aware of that while I'm depressed, surely you would understand that.

I'm not photogenic at all.

I can describe my build for you.
    I'm 6'2/3ish, I weight about 70 - 85kg depending on how I feel (Less when depressed)
    Not that muscular, because I don't feel like being muscular, I don't find it attractive and I wouldn't want it, same with being tanned, I'm pale.
    I have had both short and long hair and currently I do have both as I have shaven off my sides due to them being in the way while I'm in the kitchen at my "school".
    It's easier to use a scrungy to put up your hair if it's not all over, I wasn't quite ready to part with it.

Before we go further and judge even more, not that I care, people do what people are.
    I used to have a shit ton of piercings and now I barely have any do to the fact that I can't have them in the kitchen and most of them gave up after having been removed and put back in a lot under a short time span.

Currently I only have my septum left and two in the tongue (Women enjoy it).

Happy?
    I'm one of those guys who doesn't really give a shet what one looks like. I was just eagering to see you. The description makes it easier to imagine who I'm talking to, yes.

You're skinny as shet, got that, but I honestly don't feel like you'd stay skinny if you ate what I ate back then. Still, I like your metabolism, and the fact that you smoke and do drugs might play a big role too.
    Either way, share some metabolism plz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

I'm one of those guys who doesn't really give a shet what one looks like. I was just eagering to see you. The description makes it easier to imagine who I'm talking to, yes.

You're skinny as shet, got that, but I honestly don't feel like you'd stay skinny if you ate what I ate back then. Still, I like your metabolism, and the fact that you smoke and do drugs might play a big role too.
    Either way, share some metabolism plz
    I would, I used to eat five full meals a day.
    Along with tons of soda, snacks and other junk.
    In between those I do enjoy pizza, burgers and more or less anything along those lines.

I eat when I'm depressed, usually.
    Which is more or less all the time.
    But recently it's gotten so bad barely eat at all.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 03-04-2014 at 07:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post

othe way around?
    Instead of losing weight, I gain it pretty easy. xD

Participated on:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

Zuhrain (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

It's true, we lived together for a period so I know all about it. He ate full (sometimes huge) meals, often with a high fat content with lots of gravy or syrup on top of it. Preferably junk food like pizza and hamburgers. He usually finished it off with candy, a bag of chips, a lot of chocolate and at least a liter of soda. He barely moved during the day, still he was very skinny. Not scrawny, just slim.
    People have different metabolisms and we burn calories differently as well, that's the way it is.
    We aren't all identical.
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Niet For This Useful Post:

Xenocide (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    COngratz man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Instead of losing weight, I gain it pretty easy. xD
    wut.. teach me master !
    Support me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post

wut.. teach me master !
    You need super intensive training on area. I dedicated 19 years of my life improving my techniques xD

Participated on:

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

Zuhrain (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

You need super intensive training on area. I dedicated 19 years of my life improving my techniques xD
    what?! 19 years ?! that is so long!
    start from beginning.. where to start it?
    Support me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123