View Poll Results: Who is the pharaohest of them all?

Voters
58. This poll is closed
  • Lovroman

    8 13.79%
  • maddoggy00

    2 3.45%
  • Horror

    2 3.45%
  • Hannibal

    4 6.90%
  • Ameer

    0 0%
  • Predator

    2 3.45%
  • Riddick

    1 1.72%
  • Mayion

    2 3.45%
  • Paralyze

    1 1.72%
  • bullpop

    2 3.45%
  • iSmexy

    3 5.17%
  • Antipathy

    5 8.62%
  • Vertice

    1 1.72%
  • TheFlyingDutchman'

    2 3.45%
  • Lonesome Cowboy

    2 3.45%
  • Bernard.

    3 5.17%
  • JamesRo

    1 1.72%
  • Oliboli8769

    1 1.72%
  • Wassabi?

    1 1.72%
  • Hugo Boss

    15 25.86%
  • Busted!

    0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 79
  1. #31
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I voted for @Hugo Boss, the guy truly deserves it. I have seen him give countless hours, time and effort to the forums. He lurks around the forums warning new members of hazardous scammers, imposters and tells them to always use an OMM. Him and @Jov have truly changed the community and gave so much. @Hugo Boss with the countless hours and effort and @Jov with his hard earned cash.
    Member Since: 05-21-2013
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)
     
    Vouches.[36]

    [+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Express. For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hugo Boss (03-01-2014)

  3. #32
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post


    why you said like that?
    I say it like that because this is the sixth competition and nobody has gotten the tag, still, for any of those.
    So it doesn't really matter if you win or lose, everything will stay the same.

    In other notes, I'm one of the pessimistic internet deities to choose from.

  4. #33
    Li0nH34rt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    657
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post
    @Jov with his hard earned cash.
    Jov gives away loads of cash , But he isn't so nice tho.

  5. #34
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Li0nH34rt View Post
    Jov gives away loads of cash , But he isn't so nice tho.
    Well don't say it like that buddy. @Jov is a very nice person . Just because you haven't won one of his giveaways doesn't mean he isn't nice. It's just that this is a very large community, so its kind of hard to get around to everyone. Don't worry your time will come my friend. If you think Jov is not a nice person, why don't you become a much "nicer" person. You do a giveaway yourself. I haven't seen any giveaways from you.
    Member Since: 05-21-2013
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)
     
    Vouches.[36]

    [+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

  6. #35
    kaysnd7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    143
    Voted for @Hugo Boss Since I've never seen anyone else 3: and he seem Kewl.
    Like my post? Than click the "Thanks" button or Rep me! :3
    “The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
    — The Doctor

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to kaysnd7 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hugo Boss (03-01-2014)

  8. #36
    Poxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,031
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    623
    Voted for @Hugo Boss
    Last edited by Poxer; 03-01-2014 at 11:15 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Poxer For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hugo Boss (03-01-2014)

  10. #37
    Li0nH34rt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    657
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post


    Well don't say it like that buddy. @Jov is a very nice person . Just because you haven't won one of his giveaways doesn't mean he isn't nice. It's just that this is a very large community, so its kind of hard to get around to everyone. Don't worry your time will come my friend. If you think Jov is not a nice person, why don't you become a much "nicer" person. You do a giveaway yourself. I haven't seen any giveaways from you.
    Well if you think that doing give aways makes me nice , Then sorry but you are mentaly retard.

    Also i don't think that he is not nice because i didn't win any of his give aways as you say , He only cares about replying back to known people / famous people / Admins only.

    So from my judging point , He doesn't seem to be friendly at all.

  11. #38
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Li0nH34rt View Post
    Well if you think that doing give aways makes me nice , Then sorry but you are mentaly retard.

    Also i don't think that he is not nice because i didn't win any of his give aways as you say , He only cares about replying back to known people / famous people / Admins only.

    So from my judging point , He doesn't seem to be friendly at all.
    I would have to say your judging point is invalid. You can't basically judge someone upon the amount of free stuff he gives out. He has also given tags to people who were unknown also. Also it's not safe to give out tags to just random people with low posts and are randoms. It's not safe because they could use the tag as a method to scam somebody. "Hey I'm a donator go first with me". For an example like you, your a random guy who I see spamming the giveaway section. He could basically not trust you enough to give the tag out to you like that.
    Member Since: 05-21-2013
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)
     
    Vouches.[36]

    [+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

  12. #39
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    All Heil @Hugo Boss !

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Poison For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hugo Boss (03-01-2014)

  14. #40
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,545
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,957
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Good luck!
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  15. #41
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    WTF YO VOTE FOR ME GUYS
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  16. #42
    Yotsuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    725
    Damn I only have one vote
    Is it to @Lovroman or @Hugo Boss
    Choices
     
    This and only this is my Skype account. Please message me via MPGH and e-mail to verify you are actually talking to me and not an impostor. Failure to do so will put the onus on you if you are scammed.

    Skype: live:y.batoo

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Yotsuba For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hugo Boss (03-01-2014)

  18. #43
    Li0nH34rt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    657
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post


    I would have to say your judging point is invalid. You can't basically judge someone upon the amount of free stuff he gives out. He has also given tags to people who were unknown also. Also it's not safe to give out tags to just random people with low posts and are randoms. It's not safe because they could use the tag as a method to scam somebody. "Hey I'm a donator go first with me". For an example like you, your a random guy who I see spamming the giveaway section. He could basically not trust you enough to give the tag out to you like that.
    Well first of all i'm not a random guy , I have been here since 2012 which means i have been here before you join.

    And thanking people for doing give aways doesn't really count as spamming.

    And i don't really need anyone's trust since every body shall use an OMM , Oh and you keep proving that you are a mentaly retard since you think this way.

    Ehm and yeh i'm done with this conversation with you , Hope to not see you around.

  19. #44
    Pepsi Cola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    2,091
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by TazWuzHereLowlz View Post
    Damn I only have one vote
    Is it to @Lovroman or @Hugo Boss
    Choices
    I know that feel bro.

    Damn. Hugo Boss has taken a huge lead...


  20. #45
    Yotsuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola View Post


    I know that feel bro.

    Damn. Hugo Boss has taken a huge lead...
    I want to do Lovro because he governs the RotMG area, but Hugo Boss too because he has helped me out in so many ways
    life, y u so hard!?
     
    This and only this is my Skype account. Please message me via MPGH and e-mail to verify you are actually talking to me and not an impostor. Failure to do so will put the onus on you if you are scammed.

    Skype: live:y.batoo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pharaoh Competition #3
    By Raple in forum General
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 11-03-2013, 09:50 AM
  2. What happened to the Pharaoh competition?
    By HeroicXPharaoh in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 12:13 PM
  3. Pharaoh Competition Info.
    By Raple in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 09:32 PM
  4. Replies: 90
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 05:17 PM
  5. Pharaoh competition
    By Coituz in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:32 PM