Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 89
  1. #31
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbo View Post
    so much bla bla....
    such response much hate very hate WOW
    You are suggesting that if we don't know something is to be real or not, then it must be real. Your so called "Signs" that are only explainable by God are not fucking acts of God. People who regularly practice a religion are fucking insane, ready to believe that even the slightest unusually event that happens in an act of God. There is not fucking God. So many religions, so many different Gods. Yet no one has had solid evidence of there even being a God.

    Lets compare this to Bigfoot. Bigfoot is fake. That motherfucker has been hunted down for decades. No one has been able to capture legitimate pictures or video. All we have are interviews with obviously crazy, whacked out people and terrible pictures of something behind some bushes. 7 billion people in this world and we cant capture a Bigfoot.

    Back to religion. All these fucking insane people devoted to believing that a god exist, yet not one can provide solid evidence. And when someone actually tries to prove there is existence, science is there to tell them to fuck off.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    ThePixelJunk (03-02-2014),`Rejected (03-03-2014)

  3. #32
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,182
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Humans create god, Without humans ,there would be no god to be made up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbo View Post
    so much bla bla....
    such response much hate very hate WOW

    Hey, HEY, HEYY!!!!!!








    Good comment.
    Last edited by SammyDoge1; 03-02-2014 at 09:46 AM.





  4. #33
    Fanbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    You are suggesting that if we don't know something is to be real or not, then it must be real. Your so called "Signs" that are only explainable by God are not fucking acts of God. People who regularly practice a religion are fucking insane, ready to believe that even the slightest unusually event that happens in an act of God. There is not fucking God. So many religions, so many different Gods. Yet no one has had solid evidence of there even being a God.

    Lets compare this to Bigfoot. Bigfoot is fake. That motherfucker has been hunted down for decades. No one has been able to capture legitimate pictures or video. All we have are interviews with obviously crazy, whacked out people and terrible pictures of something behind some bushes. 7 billion people in this world and we cant capture a Bigfoot.

    Back to religion. All these fucking insane people devoted to believing that a god exist, yet not one can provide solid evidence. And when someone actually tries to prove there is existence, science is there to tell them to fuck off.
    by hating and swearing me not gonna prove you right and i have no intention to spend my time to prove something on internet good day sir !
    Last edited by Fanbo; 03-02-2014 at 09:48 AM.
    @andyrobin 1+ vouch trusted guy
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...sfire-acc.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...ore-enter.html
    Proof i got from trade and for those who think i am andy
    @eMagfx trusted guy i went first
    @proton+ i went first trusted guy
    @-Twisted- he went first and waited and trusted me very great guy !

  5. #34
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbo View Post
    by hating and swearing me not gonna prove you right and i have no intention to spend my time to prove something on internet good day sir !
    You cannot prove what does not exist.
    Love your excuse for not wanted to try. 10/10

  6. #35
    Fanbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    You cannot prove what does not exist.
    Love your excuse for not wanted to try. 10/10
    take it as excuse or whatever cause fact is fact and do you really think internet and mpgh forum is worth debating about these things
    good day !
    @andyrobin 1+ vouch trusted guy
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...sfire-acc.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...ore-enter.html
    Proof i got from trade and for those who think i am andy
    @eMagfx trusted guy i went first
    @proton+ i went first trusted guy
    @-Twisted- he went first and waited and trusted me very great guy !

  7. #36
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Tbh, I think humans created God.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  8. #37
    Foreverdoope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dark side of the moon
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbo View Post
    take it as excuse or whatever cause fact is fact and do you really think internet and mpgh forum is worth debating about these things
    good day !
    WOW then just leave..
    I think it isn't useless to debate about something no matter what forum, website etc. you are on.
    A thing that is useless though is debating with idiots... No matter how hard you try and how good you are at proving your point they won't even notice they are wrong and still think they have won :/

  9. #38
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,719
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,155
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Humans created religion and Gods as far back as 3000BC.

    Examples:

    Gaia
    Chaos
    Aztecs Lords
    Egyption Gods
    Islam
    Christianity
    Pagans
    Hindhu
    +many others

    All created as faiths.

  10. #39
    GewfyGoober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Humans create religion, and religion creates god, which creates theories of god creating humans.
    Last edited by GewfyGoober; 03-02-2014 at 11:01 AM.

  11. #40
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Humans made God, why do you think there's so many?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  12. #41
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Here's the better question:

    Why does it matter?

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

    Delko DJ (03-05-2014),ThePixelJunk (03-02-2014)

  14. #42
    Threadstarter
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,125
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,196
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    Here's the better question:

    Why does it matter?
    because i wan't to be clear on me




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  15. #43
    KhairulRifqi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    673
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    459
    My Mood
    Innocent
    God create Humans . Why dont you believe in God before ?

  16. #44
    KhairulRifqi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    673
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    459
    My Mood
    Innocent
    As we know . God create us . But when you think deeply inside your mind . Just think about it . Why does there's a lot of God out there ? In Islam . We believe in Allah . In Christian , they believe Jesus . Just keep believing . And in Islam , we believe that Allah is our creator . Allah is one . There's is no more God out there . And there's no more God we've to adore . Adore . Its not the right word to describe . Any suggestions ?

  17. #45
    Threadstarter
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,125
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,196
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by KhairulRifqi View Post
    God create Humans . Why dont you believe in God before ?
    i believe it before but my teacher ask we? "God create Humans or Humans create God?"
    so my mind is blowing like like. "i can't write it to word"




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] 2DH Trickshot mod [Humans vs Humans]
    By jordi.kroon in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 06:42 PM
  2. [Solved] CREATING HACKS AND HELP CREATING ONE
    By IQIKxKiLlA in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 02:19 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 11:25 PM
  4. how to create speedhacks?
    By LiLLeO in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 09:52 AM
  5. Creating A GunzRunnable
    By CrazyDeath in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 12:20 AM