Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Having 5 pieces of graval.
    Use that thanks button if i ever helped you!

Contact info: (my skype: Sam.lie57)

Be sure to always ask for confirmation before talking/dealing with me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Coming from someone who knows the feeling of a family member committing suicide... Its no easy way. My cousin recently committed suicide and I have never seen something just wipe out my whole family faster then this. It wasn't some feel bad thing my whole family went into therapy I didn't need to because I never knew him well but not even knowing him I still was so depressed knowing a family member had to go this route. Suicide is NOT the way out you should never put the people through the pain that they will suffer once you go that route. If you are going to talk to her you need to tell her how much sorrow this will cause you will never experience pain untill it happens to your family.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by √ince View Post
    She is, I know she is. Last week she went away for a couple of hours. She sented my a text saying: "I'll be there in 30 minutes". An hour later I get a text from someone saying if I could call her because she was sending weird texts and might be in danger. I called her and she didn't pick up. Called 5 times, didn't pick up. The feeling I had is indescribably, I fucking wanted to know where she was and if she was ok. An hour of calling her and didn't recieving any sort of life, Someone knocks on the door. It was her and she just said: "My phone fell and I couldn't pick up" Her phone was just fine.

I did, but she seems to ignore it or seems to not see it. It's going better but I'm afraid. I'm calling her everyday if I'm not home. But I don't think I can.

Well, over the internet it's sort of hard to do anything about it.
    At least from my perspective, not knowing the person or ever having met her.
    Not saying it's a good idea or a bad idea, just a tip.
    If someone is depressed they might not want the help to begin with, if it's recent, try leaving her alone for a while, not ignoring, just not talk about the issue until you find a good window to actually talk about the issue, on her terms.

I know for a fact that I don't want information or feelings to be bullied or badgered out of me.

Threadstarter
    With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Well, over the internet it's sort of hard to do anything about it.
    At least from my perspective, not knowing the person or ever having met her.
    Not saying it's a good idea or a bad idea, just a tip.
    If someone is depressed they might not want the help to begin with, if it's recent, try leaving her alone for a while, not ignoring, just not talk about the issue until you find a good window to actually talk about the issue, on her terms.

I know for a fact that I don't want information or feelings to be bullied or badgered out of me.
    It's been going on for 12 years now, not the suicide part (I hope) but the problem part. But since I'm only 16 years I was 4 when it started. I couldn't do much since last year when it started being worse. She sometimes asks to come sleep over when I'm not there. But when I do, she just goes out. It just seems like she doesn't have much help from me, maybe because it's limited.
    Ow yeah another thing: She does not know I know she thinks about it. I can't tell her or talk to her because she wil think she failed and the feeling will be worse. The person who told me was my sister.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post
    I've been raised not to give up
    When you've been thrown to the ground, kicked, spit on, and laughed at for long enough*, anyone will eventually give up. Especially when all the while people simple walk over your broken body without even a passing glance or semblance of a care. I don't care who you are, how 'tough' you are, how much 'determination' or 'drive' you have, every single one of us will shatter like a broken mirror with enough force. It's your sort of shallow mindset that drives people to suicide, rather than lend a hand to someone in desperate need of it, you'd rather point a finger in their face and degrade them for how they feel. Don't try to rationalize emotions, they don't change a single bit based upon your perception. They're suffering whether or not you believe it's 'justified', stop trying to de-legitimize their plight.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

When you've been thrown to the ground, kicked, spit on, and laughed at for long enough*, anyone will eventually give up. Especially when all the while people simple walk over your broken body without even a passing glance or semblance of a care. I don't care who you are, how 'tough' you are, how much 'determination' or 'drive' you have, every single one of us will shatter like a broken mirror with enough force. It's your sort of shallow mindset that drives people to suicide, rather than lend a hand to someone in desperate need of it, you'd rather point a finger in their face and degrade them for how they feel. Don't try to rationalize emotions, they don't change a single bit based upon your perception. They're suffering whether or not you believe it's 'justified', stop trying to de-legitimize their plight.
    Alright you got me.

I see things clearer now, thanks.

And now that I think about it, I've had my breaking points even though I never admit it.

You know I didn't have that good of a life as well..

Born and raised in a corrupt 3rd world country where the threat of getting mugged on the street or encountering a drug dealer/user on the street is so high that I had to learn how to defend myself when I was 6 years old.

I grew up without a father, he was in America, and even though he visited every 6 months or so, I had to take care of my mother, younger brother, and myself for the most part.

"Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”

Thanks
    To be honest its quite simple. If I didn't have family and friends around, I'd probably just kill myself aswell. That path is SO far away, yet so damn close.
    Sometimes, life seems so shitty, and you have to accept the fact that they feel that way. It will never change. Never.
    Commiting suicide is indeed a cowardly way to leave the world, but honestly, don't you think you'd need either a really good reason to do that, or decent sized balls?
    Sure, if you're an atheist you have nothing to be worried about, since there is nothing waiting for you afterwards, nor will you be suffering, thinking, missing or feeling anything, so why not?
    Well, deep inside we all know life is a blessing and family will get hurt if you would do it, so just tell her to snap back to reality.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    To be honest its quite simple. If I didn't have family and friends around, I'd probably just kill myself aswell. That path is SO far away, yet so damn close.
    Sometimes, life seems so shitty, and you have to accept the fact that they feel that way. It will never change. Never.
    Commiting suicide is indeed a cowardly way to leave the world, but honestly, don't you think you'd need either a really good reason to do that, or decent sized balls?
    Sure, if you're an atheist you have nothing to be worried about, since there is nothing waiting for you afterwards, nor will you be suffering, thinking, missing or feeling anything, so why not?
    Well, deep inside we all know life is a blessing and family will get hurt if you would do it, so just tell her to snap back to reality.
    I really don't have any influence on her, even tought I should.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post

Alright you got me.

I see things clearer now, thanks.

And now that I think about it, I've had my breaking points even though I never admit it.

You know I didn't have that good of a life as well..

Born and raised in a corrupt 3rd world country where the threat of getting mugged on the street or encountering a drug dealer/user on the street is so high that I had to learn how to defend myself when I was 6 years old.

I grew up without a father, he was in America, and even though he visited every 6 months or so, I had to take care of my mother, younger brother, and myself for the most part.
    Sounds pretty reminiscent of how I grew up, Havana was a shithole in the 90's. Just note that I wasn't trying to go off on you, I guess I just get a little fed up with people always making assumptions.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    I really don't have any influence on her, even tought I should.
    Nah, trust me, suicide is usually something other people really can't help with. If she would want to commit suicide, she would've done that long time ago. When you get a suicidal mentality, you just no longer give a damn about anything or anyone anymore, you just want to end your own misery and depression. She could either develop a real suicidal mentality, or you could take her out and learn her what the good life is.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Sounds pretty reminiscent of how I grew up, Havana was a shithole in the 90's. Just note that I wasn't trying to go off on you, I guess I just get a little fed up with people always making assumptions.
    No it's alright I see how pretentious and ignorant i was on this matter. I acted like I was over depression and that it wasn't serious but I was wrong to think that. Now I got some much needed clarification on this matter.

"Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    She's my fucking family? If she wouldn'v said it, she probably woudln't be here anymore. If everybody thinks like you we would be down about 100 million people. Yeah seeking attention if you write about it on social media but not if you talk about it with your family? If you don't talk about, you're more likely to do it.
    So they feel like life is not worth living for whatever reason they have and they must have gone over it thousands of times when they are alone. They have now decided to talk to someone about it for what reason? Approval? If they are honest to god ready to kill themselves then they would find a way and not give a fuck about anything or anyone. The way I see it is when you talk about it you are just try to get attention.

I had a roommate that killed himself in my house. It wasn't the first time he tried either, the first time he tried to hang himself and the rope snapped. He didn't tell anyone, talk to anyone, he just did it. The time that he completed his task was when he decided to blow his brains all over the fucking wall with his AK-47 while my entire family was home.

He was not being a complete drama queen about it. He knew what he wanted. He didn't need approval. Now whoever in your family is making this a big scene is the kind of person that I truly dislike.

inb4extremeragereplies

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post

So they feel like life is not worth living for whatever reason they have and they must have gone over it thousands of times when they are alone. They have now decided to talk to someone about it for what reason? Approval? If they are honest to god ready to kill themselves then they would find a way and not give a fuck about anything or anyone. The way I see it is when you talk about it you are just try to get attention.

I had a roommate that killed himself in my house. It wasn't the first time he tried either, the first time he tried to hang himself and the rope snapped. He didn't tell anyone, talk to anyone, he just did it. The time that he completed his task was when he decided to blow his brains all over the fucking wall with his AK-47 while my entire family was home.

He was not being a complete drama queen about it. He knew what he wanted. He didn't need approval. Now whoever in your family is making this a big scene is the kind of person that I truly dislike.

inb4extremeragereplies
    I understand but she isn't making a big scene about ir, she only told my sister. I know it from her and thats''s it. We're the only ones knowing it, and I know the problem is not very big compared to others but still I have a feeling she's capable of doing it. If she didn't tell it to my sister and then my sister to me. And then she would'v done it I could never live with myself knowing I had the chance to do something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well i would have suicided too, because of my religion i am staying in this freaking world because! I read somewhere that God has forbidden heavens for people who suicided. Only the reason i am freaking living here!

I hope now no fucktards start a war that religion are fairy tails ....bla bla bla!.

Never suicide, your pain is simply given to other people! What if they can't bear it and suicide like you! Then, you would literally be a murderer. :/

Anyways, never suicide!
    Last edited by Unknown-Hacker; 03-05-2014 at 02:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    There's one thing that I can't get about all these. You didn't ask those people to care for you, you didn't ask to be born here, you can't make your family not care. If you can't make them not care then it's their fault not yours, your life is yours and it's your right to end it. If others suffer because of it, they're suffering for their selfishness not your suicide. Your not leaving anything or anyone behind, if she doesn't want to live for any reason then tell her to fucking kill herself with a clear conscience but if anyone else suffers because of it, it would be their own fault.

Suicide is just a choice, certainly not an easy choice and definitely not the easy way out but it still is a choice and nothing more. Your life is yours and yours only, fuck anyone who says otherwise. Let the family and friends suffer because they can't not care. @√ince

P.S.: I wasn't angry or pissed off when I typed this, I'm not suffering from any mental illness, I'm not thinking about suicide. The only thing that makes me different from others is the fact that my brain is NOT malfunctioning.
    Last edited by Reav3R; 03-05-2014 at 06:24 AM.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast