Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    383

    jackets-hoodies for the rain

    anyone know a website that sell jackets like The North Face for really cheap price? or a brand that make similar style jackets to TNF that's cheap? because it been wet here and I need some rain coat and TNF is hella expensive

  2. #2
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Would the simple solution not be to just buy a different brand? Just go to a store and look for a jacket that feels slightly plasticy and bam, waterproof.

  3. #3
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Would the simple solution not be to just buy a different brand? Just go to a store and look for a jacket that feels slightly plasticy and bam, waterproof.
    the reason I dont want to buy from a store is because i'm too lazy and because when I buy online, ill refund it and basicly get it free

  4. #4
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post


    the reason I dont want to buy from a store is because i'm too lazy and because when I buy online, ill refund it and basicly get it free
    Well if you're just going to refund it then save up for a while until you can afford a North Face jacket and buy it.

  5. #5
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    Well if you're just going to refund it then save up for a while until you can afford a North Face jacket and buy it.
    can't "save up" because I dun got a job.... soo yea.... :/ that's why I made this thread

  6. #6
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post


    can't "save up" because I dun got a job.... soo yea.... :/ that's why I made this thread
    Well how did you manage to get the money in the first place?

  7. #7
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    Well how did you manage to get the money in the first place?
    SE'ed them

  8. #8
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post


    SE'ed them
    Well SE some more and you'll be on your way.

  9. #9
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    Well SE some more and you'll be on your way.
    but that'll take too long... it'll be quicker to see if anyone know a better brand/site to get the jackets

  10. #10
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post


    but that'll take too long... it'll be quicker to see if anyone know a better brand/site to get the jackets
    Well I can't help you and if Vietnam is your real country then you're pretty much fucked.

  11. #11
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    Well I can't help you and if Vietnam is your real country then you're pretty much fucked.
    nah, im in us, it's my home country

  12. #12
    Kiritsugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rance's house
    Posts
    959
    Reputation
    415
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post


    nah, im in us, it's my home country
    Go to a campsite and steal some tent tarps (since you SE it's basically the same), and then use the money you already have to

    buy scissors, thread, and a needle stitch that shit together and create your own brand called The SouthFace.

    Thank and rep me if i helped

  13. #13
    Yotsuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    725
    Buy a normal jacket and then spray something like Never Wet or something that is hydrophobic.
     
    This and only this is my Skype account. Please message me via MPGH and e-mail to verify you are actually talking to me and not an impostor. Failure to do so will put the onus on you if you are scammed.

    Skype: live:y.batoo

  14. #14
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by TazWuzHereLowlz View Post
    Buy a normal jacket and then spray something like Never Wet or something that is hydrophobic.
    arent those never wet expensive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Champloo. View Post
    Go to a campsite and steal some tent tarps (since you SE it's basically the same), and then use the money you already have to

    buy scissors, thread, and a needle stitch that shit together and create your own brand called The SouthFace.

    Thank and rep me if i helped
    nobody got time for that

  15. #15
    Yotsuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post


    arent those never wet expensive?

    If you don't want to dish out $100+ for a North Face then use that. Or you can buy chemicals wholesale and try to make it yourself.
     
    This and only this is my Skype account. Please message me via MPGH and e-mail to verify you are actually talking to me and not an impostor. Failure to do so will put the onus on you if you are scammed.

    Skype: live:y.batoo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. for the emos
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 11:22 AM
  2. Suggestions For The Suckiest Website Ever
    By mpghStillBLows in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 04:27 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 02:52 PM
  4. Looking for the old Warrock Game Files
    By Zededarian in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 03:30 PM