Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,207
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    906
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Guess you could call it Borderline Schizophrenia.
    At times it's prominent ( stress ) others, it's noticeable but doesn't bother me.

  2. #17
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I'm technically autistic, anything to say now?
    What are you implying? This since you have more, dare I say, experience on MPGH that I should just drop everything and bow down to you? No. I think anyone that is severely retarded should not play any part in society. I waste my tax dollars on retards that cannot contribute to anything nor can do anything that benefits anyone. You are "technically" autistic? And what does that mean? I can say I'm technically an ape since my DNA is similar. Doesn't make me a fucking primate.

    If you feel all high and mighty because people drop to their knees, mouth open for you then go ahead, reply to this. But do know that I'm going to treat everyone with the respect that they deserve and they fact that you just said that to me proves the kind of person that you can be.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    JDawg147 (03-06-2014)

  4. #18
    Wednesday.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    RoboCop
    Posts
    837
    Reputation
    166
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    What are you implying? This since you have more, dare I say, experience on MPGH that I should just drop everything and bow down to you? No. I think anyone that is severely retarded should not play any part in society. I waste my tax dollars on retards that cannot contribute to anything nor can do anything that benefits anyone. You are "technically" autistic? And what does that mean? I can say I'm technically an ape since my DNA is similar. Doesn't make me a fucking primate.

    If you feel all high and mighty because people drop to their knees, mouth open for you then go ahead, reply to this. But do know that I'm going to treat everyone with the respect that they deserve and they fact that you just said that to me proves the kind of person that you can be.
    That was touching. and truthful.
    Use that thanks button if i ever helped you!

    Contact info: (my skype: Sam.lie57)

    Be sure to always ask for confirmation before talking/dealing with me



  5. #19
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    What are you implying? This since you have more, dare I say, experience on MPGH that I should just drop everything and bow down to you? No. I think anyone that is severely retarded should not play any part in society. I waste my tax dollars on retards that cannot contribute to anything nor can do anything that benefits anyone. You are "technically" autistic? And what does that mean? I can say I'm technically an ape since my DNA is similar. Doesn't make me a fucking primate.

    If you feel all high and mighty because people drop to their knees, mouth open for you then go ahead, reply to this. But do know that I'm going to treat everyone with the respect that they deserve and they fact that you just said that to me proves the kind of person that you can be.
    What in the literal hell are you even getting at in the first paragraph? I haven't at all made any form of elitist or arrogant statement, so I haven't the slightest idea to what you're getting on. My point is that you somehow think that just because someone has autism it must mean thery're a short-bus riding mouth drooler, which isn't at all true. I concur with your point about wasting tax dollars on tards that will never contributre anything to society, and I'm rather god damn sick of this "A ribbon for everyone" mentality. I have clinically diagnosed Asperger's, which is an Autism spectrum disorder and I'm more than fully functioning, only the low echelons of Autism can't get themselves dressed in the morning. Seriously man, what in the actual fuck are you talking about being 'high and mighty', I don't think I'm better than anyone. You've completely misunderstood what I was saying, calm your tits.
    Last edited by Aborted; 03-06-2014 at 07:35 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    DaCocaine (03-06-2014),Genesis (03-06-2014)

  7. #20
    DaCocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    What are you implying? This since you have more, dare I say, experience on MPGH that I should just drop everything and bow down to you? No. I think anyone that is severely retarded should not play any part in society. I waste my tax dollars on retards that cannot contribute to anything nor can do anything that benefits anyone. You are "technically" autistic? And what does that mean? I can say I'm technically an ape since my DNA is similar. Doesn't make me a fucking primate.

    If you feel all high and mighty because people drop to their knees, mouth open for you then go ahead, reply to this. But do know that I'm going to treat everyone with the respect that they deserve and they fact that you just said that to me proves the kind of person that you can be.
    Last sentence, you don't treat people with respect.
    Implenting I am a retard.
    Kind of funny, I don't get support from the government, so you don't "waste" your tax dollars.
    Which you're going to pay in about the next 5 to 6 years.
    If you feel the need to contact me, do it by email or skype:
    Skype: DaCocaineMPGH

    I'll be available most of the time on email and skype.

  8. #21
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,719
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,155
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm a Window Licker!

  9. #22
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    What in the literal hell are you even getting at in the first paragraph? I haven't at all made any form of elitist or arrogant statement, so I haven't the slightest idea to what you're getting on. My point is that you somehow think that just because someone has autism it must mean thery're a short-bus riding mouth drooler, which isn't at all true. I concur with your point about wasting tax dollars on tards that will never contributre anything to society, and I'm rather god damn sick of this "A ribbon for everyone" mentality. I have clinically diagnosed Asperger's, which is an Autism spectrum disorder and I'm more than fully functioning, only the low echelons of Autism can't get themselves dressed in the morning. Seriously man, what in the actual fuck are you talking about being 'high and mighty', I don't think I'm better than anyone. You've completely misunderstood what I was saying, calm your tits.
    By saying "Got anything to say now" is basically implying that you are better than the average user on MPGH and that I should shut my mouth. And maybe that was not what you were implementing, but it sure as hell looked that way.

    And if you are considered, by doctors, autistic because you show a few symptoms here and there I don't fully consider that you have a disorder. If you can fulfill your day without shitting yourself, then there is no reason to believe that you have a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaCocaine View Post
    Which you're going to pay in about the next 5 to 6 years.
    So are you saying that I do not pay my own taxes? That I don't provide for myself? That I'm a child that leeches off the assets of my parents?
    My damn maybe you really do have a disorder...
    Last edited by Trevor Phillips; 03-06-2014 at 07:46 PM.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  10. #23
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,412
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,372
    OCD and ADHD.

    I deal with it.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  11. #24
    DaCocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    By saying "Got anything to say now" is basically implying that you are better than the average user on MPGH and that I should shut my mouth. And maybe that was not what you were implementing, but it sure as hell looked that way.

    And if you are considered, by doctors, autistic because you show a few symptoms here and there I don't fully consider that you have a disorder. If you can fulfill your day without shitting yourself, then there is no reason to believe that you have a problem.
    "I don't fully consider that you have a disorder".
    Let's start implenting more, when did you got your psychology degree?
    If you feel the need to contact me, do it by email or skype:
    Skype: DaCocaineMPGH

    I'll be available most of the time on email and skype.

  12. #25
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    By saying "Got anything to say now" is basically implying that you are better than the average user on MPGH and that I should shut my mouth. And maybe that was not what you were implementing, but it sure as hell looked that way.

    And if you are considered, by doctors, autistic because you show a few symptoms here and there I don't fully consider that you have a disorder. If you can fulfill your day without shitting yourself, then there is no reason to believe that you have a problem.
    I'm rather sure a week long examination with 8 different Psychologists, Physicians and Clinical Specialists, and a 15-page report on why I definitively have Asperger's is evidence enough. There are dozens of different classifications of Autism, and Asperger's is at the highest-functioning end, with many doctors arguing that it's not even Autism. It's only classified as Autism due to it's specific and relative characteristics to the spectrum, mostly in the areas of motor development and communication. That is why I said 'technically', as its classification is often contested between doctors. I didn't mean what I said in any form of aggressive or elitist way at all, it was just to make an example of myself as a direct contradiction to your belief about Autism. You're just throwing every under the bus because you think Autism means a drooling tard that shits himself, when it's actually a very broad term than encompasses a variety of mental issues.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Genesis (03-06-2014)

  14. #26
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCocaine View Post
    "I don't fully consider that you have a disorder".
    Let's start implenting more, when did you got your psychology degree?
    Holy fucking shit, you are actually retarded. MY OPINION is that unless you cannot comprehend words that are leaving someones mouth 80% of then there isn't much the matter with you.

    You are a complete fucking retard. Thanks for opening my eyes.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  15. #27
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    People that have met the very specific criteria for Asperger's:
    Abraham Lincoln,1809-1865, US Politician
    Alan Turing, 1912-1954, English mathematician, computer scientist and cryptographer
    Albert Einstein, 1879-1955, German/American theoretical physicist
    Alexander Graham Bell, 1847-1922, Scottish/Canadian/American inventor of the telephone
    Anton Bruckner , 1824-1896, Austrian composer
    Bela Bartok, 1881-1945, Hungarian composer
    Benjamin Franklin,1706-1790, US polictician/writer
    Bertrand Russell, 1872-1970, British logician
    Bobby Fischer, 1943-2008, World Chess Champion
    Carl Jung, 1875-1961, Swiss psychoanalyst
    Charles Rennie Mackintosh, 1868-1928, Scottish architect and designer
    Emily Dickinson, 1830-1886, US poet
    Erik Satie, 1866-1925 - Composer
    Franz Kafka, 1883-1924, Czech writer
    Friedrich Nietzsche, 1844-1900, German philosopher
    George Bernard Shaw, 1856-1950, Irish playwright, writer of Pygmalion, critic and Socialist
    George Washington, 1732-1799, US Politician
    Gustav Mahler, 1860-1911, Czech/Austrian composer
    Marilyn Monroe, 1926-1962, US actress
    H P Lovecraft, 1890-1937, US writer
    Henry Cavendish, 1731-1810, English/French scientist, discovered the composition of air and water
    Henry Ford, 1863-1947, US industrialist
    Henry Thoreau, 1817-1862, US writer
    Isaac Newton, 1642-1727, English mathematician and physicist
    Jane Austen, 1775-1817, English novelist, author of Pride and Prejudice
    Kaspar Hauser, c1812-1833, German foundling, portrayed in a film by Werner Herzog
    Ludwig II, 1845-1886, King of Bavaria
    Ludwig Wittgenstein, 1889-1951, Viennese/English logician and philosopher
    Ludwig van Beethoven, 1770-1827, German/Viennese composer
    Mark Twain, 1835-1910, US humorist
    Michelangelo, 1475 1564 - Italian Renissance artist
    Nikola Tesla, 1856-1943, Serbian/American scientist, engineer, inventor of electric motors
    Oliver Heaviside, 1850-1925, English physicist
    Richard Strauss, 1864-1949, German composer
    Seth Engstrom, 1987-Present, Magician and World Champion
    Thomas Edison, 1847-1931, US inventor
    Thomas Jefferson, 1743-1826, US politician
    Vincent Van Gogh, 1853-1890, Dutch painter
    Virginia Woolf, 1882-1941, English Writer
    Wasily Kandinsky, 1866-1944, Russian/French painter
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, 1756-1791, Austrian composer
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  16. #28
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I'm rather sure a week long examination with 8 different Psychologists, Physicians and Clinical Specialists, and a 15-page report on why I definitively have Asperger's is evidence enough. There are dozens of different classifications of Autism, and Asperger's is at the highest-functioning end, with many doctors arguing that it's not even Autism. It's only classified as Autism due to it's specific and relative characteristics to the spectrum, mostly in the areas of motor development and communication. That is why I said 'technically', as its classification is often contested between doctors. I didn't mean what I said in any form of aggressive or elitist way at all, it was just to make an example of myself as a direct contradiction to your belief about Autism. You're just throwing every under the bus because you think Autism means a drooling tard that shits himself, when it's actually a very broad term than encompasses a variety of mental issues.
    Then let me make myself clear; I don't completely agree with the classification of disorders. It seems that everything is classified under the same primary category then they each have their own sub categories. If someone is showing EXACT signs of a disorder then by all means they should be classified under the correct primary category. But if someone just shows a few signs here and there, like yourself, then they don't need to be under any primary or sub category disorder. You seem to function fine yet your doctor informs you that you have a disorder because I assume you show a few symptoms here and there. Its all just a big cluster fuck of medical terms and what not so a doctor can prescribe you meds that you may not even need.

    Though I am still not sure why you had said "anything to say now?" as that still made me to believe that you put yourself as a better person. And please correct me if I'm wrong.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  17. #29
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post
    But if someone just shows a few signs here and there, like yourself, then they don't need to be under any primary or sub category disorder. You seem to function fine yet your doctor informs you that you have a disorder because I assume you show a few symptoms here and there.
    I hit every single symptom man, once again, week long analysis with 8 specialists. I'm not trying to be rude, but please for the love of god research Asperger's before responding.

    Also, I'm not being elitist, you still seem to be misunderstanding me.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (03-06-2014)

  19. #30
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    Schizoid personality disorder, insomnia and asthma.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mental Explosion Wave.
    By .Amnesia in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 01:50 PM
  2. Tan is in the mental hospital
    By Tomimpersonator-braccini8 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:10 PM
  3. Republican Party in disorder. Are these thier final days?
    By HackPack in forum United States of America
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 10:35 PM
  4. ++++The Mentally Insane++++
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:01 AM
  5. Mentals Private Hack for Public rofl
    By truffless in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:03 AM