Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Sur. View Post


    Can you fucking read? He obviously said he'll leave in 2 hours, 1 hour ago
    Stupid fuck.


    Good luck with your studies.
    Sorry if I am missing something here, but I'm pretty sure the main post said nothing about a specific amount of time before his leave.

    Let's break it up into segments to make it easier to understand:

    Hello MPGH,!
    Nope, looks like a standard greeting to me.

    Starting today, I'm gonna have to quit Internet
    "Starting today" usually means this particular day, not later!

    to study for a few months because I have entrance exam this summer.
    There's the "months" part I mentioned earlier, can't miss that.

    I've had a really nice time here with you guys. Hope to see you all soon.
    Still doesn't mention an exact return date, but simply says "soon". Seems ok to me.

    goodbye!
    goodbye
    farewell; a formula used to another person or persons when the speaker or writer or person addressed is departing.

    This is the point where he clearly addresses he is leaving at this point in time.

    I'm sorry, but is there something I am missing? 2 hours doesn't seem right to me.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  2. #32
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    Sorry if I am missing something here, but I'm pretty sure the main post said nothing about a specific amount of time before his leave.

    Let's break it up into segments to make it easier to understand:


    Nope, looks like a standard greeting to me.


    "Starting today" usually means this particular day, not later!


    There's the "months" part I mentioned earlier, can't miss that.


    Still doesn't mention an exact return date, but simply says "soon". Seems ok to me.


    goodbye
    farewell; a formula used to another person or persons when the speaker or writer or person addressed is departing.

    This is the point where he clearly addresses he is leaving at this point in time.

    I'm sorry, but is there something I am missing? 2 hours doesn't seem right to me.
    Thanks, Raple.
    @Sur. Grow up. You are the definition of a child.

    Get out of here, you degenerate.

  3. #33
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    Sorry if I am missing something here, but I'm pretty sure the main post said nothing about a specific amount of time before his leave.

    Let's break it up into segments to make it easier to understand:


    Nope, looks like a standard greeting to me.


    "Starting today" usually means this particular day, not later!


    There's the "months" part I mentioned earlier, can't miss that.


    Still doesn't mention an exact return date, but simply says "soon". Seems ok to me.


    goodbye
    farewell; a formula used to another person or persons when the speaker or writer or person addressed is departing.

    This is the point where he clearly addresses he is leaving at this point in time.

    I'm sorry, but is there something I am missing? 2 hours doesn't seem right to me.
    Taos post was AFTER he posted that he's leaving in 2 hours
    and he said today, today = 24 hours

  4. #34
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Sur. View Post


    Taos post was AFTER he posted that he's leaving in 2 hours
    and he said today, today = 24 hours
    Today presumably means now in today's society, considering someone doesn't say "I'm going today" and leaves the next day.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  5. #35
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sur. View Post


    Taos post was AFTER he posted that he's leaving in 2 hours
    and he said today, today = 24 hours
    You are so dumb, you make Zuhrain look like Einstein.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Raple (03-08-2014)

  7. #36
    Ryzeros.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,825
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    291
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Thank god.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryzeros. For This Useful Post:

    `Rejected (03-08-2014)

  9. #37
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    Today presumably means now in today's society, considering someone doesn't say "I'm going today" and leaves the next day.
    Yes, but a forum consists of reading, not only posting.

    If Tao wasnt such a spammer and was bothered to read, he would've read, i'm leaving in 2 hours.

    As for @Tao.
    You said I can't call you stupid because I don't know you.
    You are a hypocrite, you have no life, you have a superiority complex and really, the reason I call you stupid is for the posts that you post.
    You suck so much dick, ie, raples, aborteds, blakes, bowlcuts.
    You post without reading, ie, this thread
    You post useless shit, ie, He deserves CS for posting a rap, and posts like "I dont care tbh, cool story"
    No one gives 2 fucking shits.

  10. #38
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sur. View Post


    Yes, but a forum consists of reading, not only posting.

    If Tao wasnt such a spammer and was bothered to read, he would've read, i'm leaving in 2 hours.

    As for @Tao.
    You said I can't call you stupid because I don't know you.
    You are a hypocrite, you have no life, you have a superiority complex and really, the reason I call you stupid is for the posts that you post.
    You suck so much dick, ie, raples, aborteds, blakes, bowlcuts.
    You post without reading, ie, this thread
    You post useless shit, ie, He deserves CS for posting a rap, and posts like "I dont care tbh, cool story"
    No one gives 2 fucking shits.
    Awww. You are just the right amount of mad.

    I don't suck anyone's dick, pal. We are just friends. Learn to make friends.

    I never posted that before, and Reav3R does deserve CS, even ban.

    And if you didn't give a shit, like you claim no one else does, why are you posting this.

    Why make a fool out of yourself further? Just stop.

    I have no superiority complex, I treat everyone how they deserve to be treated. You be nice, I be nice. You be a dick, I am one right back.

    The only reason you think that is because I just don't like you. Must be painful. But life goes on. One day you might grow up, but its not today huh?

  11. #39
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Tao. View Post


    Awww. You are just the right amount of mad.

    I don't suck anyone's dick, pal. We are just friends. Learn to make friends.

    I never posted that before, and Reav3R does deserve CS, even ban.

    And if you didn't give a shit, like you claim no one else does, why are you posting this.

    Why make a fool out of yourself further? Just stop.

    I have no superiority complex, I treat everyone how they deserve to be treated. You be nice, I be nice. You be a dick, I am one right back.

    The only reason you think that is because I just don't like you. Must be painful. But life goes on. One day you might grow up, but its not today huh?
    You suck there dick
    Don't even argue with that, I have good friends but I don't go posting the same shit as them, stealing there avatars, tagging them and sucking dick in VM.
    On Warhawks thread, you posted "Cool Story bro, I don't care tbh" yet you tell people to google things in order not to raise there post count, bit ironic heh?
    I said noone cares that you dont care, regarding to warhawks thread.
    I am not making a fool of myself, I am bringing out completely valid points
    Please google what superiority complex is.
    I dont treat people how they treat me, I treat people about how they treat others. I treat people if I agree with there points, you like to bring shit to newer members, call everyone kids and suck OG's dicks (Excluding Liz since she doesn't have one, but if she did, you sure would suck it.)
    It's up to you if you like me, I can't change that. I dont like you very much either

    Again "Must be painful. But life goes on. One day you might grow up, but its not today huh?" has no relevance
    please let raple defend you since you clearly don't know how, and he actually brings valid points.
    Thanks.

  12. #40
    Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't
    Premium Member
    CubeGen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Carrot
    Posts
    1,100
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Blah
    Good Luck
    Member Since 01•20•2012
    Donator Since 06•16•2013




  13. #41
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Good luck then.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  14. #42
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sur. View Post


    You suck there dick
    Don't even argue with that, I have good friends but I don't go posting the same shit as them, stealing there avatars, tagging them and sucking dick in VM.
    On Warhawks thread, you posted "Cool Story bro, I don't care tbh" yet you tell people to google things in order not to raise there post count, bit ironic heh?
    I said noone cares that you dont care, regarding to warhawks thread.
    I am not making a fool of myself, I am bringing out completely valid points
    Please google what superiority complex is.
    I dont treat people how they treat me, I treat people about how they treat others. I treat people if I agree with there points, you like to bring shit to newer members, call everyone kids and suck OG's dicks (Excluding Liz since she doesn't have one, but if she did, you sure would suck it.)
    It's up to you if you like me, I can't change that. I dont like you very much either

    Again "Must be painful. But life goes on. One day you might grow up, but its not today huh?" has no relevance
    please let raple defend you since you clearly don't know how, and he actually brings valid points.
    Thanks.
    Never stole an avatar, never posted the same shit as them, I do tag them, but only where its relevant, and talking to them makes me suck their dick? Explain that to me, because you say I don't bring valid points, yet you bring non-factual evidence to try to make your e-dick bigger? Don't make me laugh.

    When kids like you act like annoying children, spam, and just do it for the sake of fame, you deserve the flame you receive. I don't need to suck any OG dick, because I am not after anything but a conversation. You only see it as that because you are grasping for straws, since you ran out of things to insult me with long ago.

    Cool, I was hypocritical, but everyone does it from time to time. You do it, I do it, everyone does. No skin off my back, so trying to insult me with it is just on you.

    I actually would like you, if you would just stop trying so hard to insult me. You are trying to make your own e-dick as big as possible, but I just go along with my business as normal. You had no reason to start a flamewar with me, and I thought I made it perfectly clear to PM me about it if you really have an issue. Bringing it public is just a means of bringing attention to yourself, and idk if its the attention you want.

    Overall, no valid points were made as usual. Just another publicity stunt by Sur.

    Please PM me if you need to continue, since you derailed this thread and you don't need to continue.

  15. #43
    Misery Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Teamspeak
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Happy
    Yay, less spam

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Fly Away: For Ali
    By Nicckk in forum Showroom
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 06:13 AM
  2. I give my ACC away for free ... 30 mins thread
    By XM8-ADV-[3 Burst Scope] in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 06:45 AM
  3. [Release]Good tool for studying
    By HazXoD3D in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 10:42 AM
  4. Im gonna be away for a bit....
    By Zen in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 02:49 PM
  5. Going away for about 4 days.
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 11:19 PM