Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post
    If they are in the United States and are on school grounds, they're most likely going to be fired since many school campuses have a no drug policy.
    I don't even think they where getting high. Just looks like they are smoking a cig. Also I'm not sure about that. In my town they could go out back if they wanted to smoke. Also who fucking cares they are over 18 and your ass should be doing school work not hanging out a window with your phone out trying to take video of people smoking cigs.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 03-20-2014 at 07:02 PM.

  2. #17
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,320
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    I don't even think they where getting high. Just looks like they are smoking a cig. Also I'm not sure about that. In my town they could go out back if they wanted to smoke. Also who fucking cares they are over 18 and your ass should be doing school work not hanging out a window with your phone out trying to take video of people smoking cigs.
    Cigarettes are still considered drugs which are illegal in many school districts across the United States. Some will argue that this "shows a bad example to our kids".

    Unless they're not on school grounds. If so, then it's perfectly legal.

  3. #18
    Kiritsugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rance's house
    Posts
    959
    Reputation
    415
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyWASSUP View Post
    Just saying I DON'T THINK THEY WASH THEIR HANDS
    Big difference between thinking and knowing...

  4. #19
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Just another day in the U.S xD
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  5. #20
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    well, in my country it is okay. they just like this ' do as I say not as I do' ..they can smoking but student aren't .

  6. #21
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Smoking is not an issue when I was in highschool. I smoked on campus, and the teacher didn't do shit. Walked past me, said hello, and minded his own business.

    Good man.

  7. #22
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post
    well, in my country it is okay. they just like this ' do as I say not as I do' ..they can smoking but student aren't .
    And what have you been smoking lately?
    Member Since: 05-21-2013
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)
     
    Vouches.[36]

    [+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

  8. #23
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    I prefer my lunch ladies high anyway. They be more creative and make my square pizza into a circle.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    Joshcarr2006 (03-21-2014),TheFlyingDutchman' (03-21-2014)

  10. #24
    HeyWASSUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    female
    Location
    https://www.teamspeak.com/invite/ts22.gameservers.com/?port=9366
    Posts
    641
    Reputation
    277
    Thanks
    209
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Champloo. View Post
    Big difference between thinking and knowing...
    Yea because but i think i am sure like 90%

  11. #25
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,672
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Looks like a smoke break, not illegal per-se, depends on your state laws regarding smoking on school grounds. I imagine you'd be hard pressed to find non-smokers working as lunch ladies. You can't speculate if they washed their hands or not.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  12. #26
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post


    Cigarettes are still considered drugs which are illegal in many school districts across the United States. Some will argue that this "shows a bad example to our kids".

    Unless they're not on school grounds. If so, then it's perfectly legal.
    Oh well who cares it's just a cig. I don't think it shows a bad example to the kids. Kids to day are fucking dumb asses. Some one gets jumped they don't help they just pull there phone out and yell world star or what ever that nigger site is. Or you got kids going to school and killing people. This world is already fucked up two people smoking a cig shouldn't be bad and if that dumb ass kid/kids in the video was doing there work and not fucking around looking out the window with there phone out no one would even know.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 03-21-2014 at 02:34 AM.

  13. #27
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Teachers at my school smoke outside the gate.. nothing wrong with it

    SOUNDCLOUD



  14. #28
    HeyWASSUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    female
    Location
    https://www.teamspeak.com/invite/ts22.gameservers.com/?port=9366
    Posts
    641
    Reputation
    277
    Thanks
    209
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Oh well who cares it's just a cig. I don't think it shows a bad example to the kids. Kids to day are fucking dumb asses. Some one gets jumped they don't help they just pull there phone out and yell world star or what ever that nigger site is. Or you got kids going to school and killing people. This world is already fucked up two people smoking a cig shouldn't be bad and if that dumb ass kid/kids in the video was doing there work and not fucking around looking out the window with there phone out no one would even know.
    CANT STOP LAUGHING LOL
    PULL OUT THE PHONE AND WORLD STAR-LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] How you can finally get free gift cards to buy zp in Cross Fire.
    By armando1234 in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 08:13 AM
  2. Can you get banned using ESP, Do they detect it?
    By Rdy2Sell in forum WarZ Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 07:07 AM
  3. [Request] Ayee Can ii Get A Teacher ?? :F
    By Dont Tripp in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 04:53 PM
  4. [Solved] please can any one know how can i get cross fire loader?
    By sonik12317 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 05:06 PM
  5. where can i get older client?
    By DrKaOs in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 11:04 AM