Thread: My Tumblr

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Thanks ma niqqa
    By the way how's it hard to navigate? (Actual question) Are you viewing it in 1080p?
    laggy at times, and i scroll to bottom, nothin happens, up again, down and other pictures load
    quite weird

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheep For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (03-29-2014)

  3. #47
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post

    laggy at times, and i scroll to bottom, nothin happens, up again, down and other pictures load
    quite weird
    Oh yeah I noticed that too I THINK it's because the theme is designed to load all of the pictures first and then show them but

    SOUNDCLOUD



  4. #48
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✘✘✘✘✘™
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    851
    Thanks
    871
    My Mood
    Dead
    I like some of the pictures. But all of the lions and what not....

  5. #49
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple's Sheep View Post
    I like some of the pictures. But all of the lions and what not....
    Yeah there's quite a lot hahaha

    SOUNDCLOUD



  6. #50
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    not bad at all.. nice
    Support me.

  7. #51
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Oh yeah I noticed that too I THINK it's because the theme is designed to load all of the pictures first and then show them but
    I think you have an outdated masonry script as your images are stacking sometimes.

  8. #52
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I think you have an outdated masonry script as your images are stacking sometimes.
    I thought that was just lag :l Smaller resolutions can't scroll sideway to see my sidebar either

    SOUNDCLOUD



  9. #53
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    I thought that was just lag :l Smaller resolutions can't scroll sideway to see my sidebar either
    I have no idea how to fix that. Only use tumblr on 1440p

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (03-29-2014)

  11. #54
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I have no idea how to fix that. Only use tumblr on 1440p
    Why can't everyone just have a 1080p resolution
    Do you know anything about the masonry thingy? It doesn't stack for me

    SOUNDCLOUD



Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. tumblr
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. Tumblr
    By J Miliam in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 01:38 PM
  3. Like follow me on tumblr
    By Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 09:54 PM
  4. Tumblr
    By Insidious. in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 09:34 PM
  5. Fuck you 4 chan From tumblr
    By prizeemaxpack in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 07:41 AM