Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    kaysnd7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    143

    Drivers License Exam? D:

    Hey! Do you have your licence? I have a road test coming up in a few weeks, a bit nervous here. What did you have to do for your test? And how long were you actually driving.
    Im in PA, USA, If your are too it'd help greatly.

    I dunno, I got my turns down.. (get messed up on the turn signal a bit though..) I can break well and smoothly turn/accelerate.. The only thing im worried about is the parking on the test.. Also read i might need to go on a highway? Gah!
    Like my post? Than click the "Thanks" button or Rep me! :3
    “The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
    — The Doctor

  2. #2
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Easiest test in my life. Made a 92 on it.
    1. Test on parallel parking.
    2. Reversing into a driveway.
    3. Go up to 20 miles per hour then hit the brakes.
    4. Actually going on the street, she just took me around a circle. Did not get on the highway.
    Overall was about 20 minutes long. Easy as fuck. Passed mine 3 years ago.
    Member Since: 05-21-2013
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)
     
    Vouches.[36]

    [+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Express. For This Useful Post:

    kaysnd7 (03-27-2014)

  4. #3
    kaysnd7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post
    Easiest test in my life. Made a 92 on it.
    1. Test on parallel parking.
    2. Reversing into a driveway.
    3. Go up to 20 miles per hour then hit the brakes.
    4. Actually going on the street, she just took me around a circle. Did not get on the highway.
    Overall was about 20 minutes long. Easy as fuck. Passed mine 3 years ago.
    Wow that is easy sounding.. I hope i get off with that lol.
    Like my post? Than click the "Thanks" button or Rep me! :3
    “The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
    — The Doctor

  5. #4
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post
    Easiest test in my life. Made a 92 on it.
    1. Test on parallel parking.
    2. Reversing into a driveway.
    3. Go up to 20 miles per hour then hit the brakes.
    4. Actually going on the street, she just took me around a circle. Did not get on the highway.
    Overall was about 20 minutes long. Easy as fuck. Passed mine 3 years ago.
    Haha you had to parallel park.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  6. #5
    kaysnd7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    Haha you had to parallel park.
    You didnt?
    Like my post? Than click the "Thanks" button or Rep me! :3
    “The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
    — The Doctor

  7. #6
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kaysnd7 View Post
    You didnt?
    Florida doesn't require drivers to learn it.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  8. #7
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I just past mine a few weeks ago. Shiz was surprisingly easy. Idk how similar our test is to yours but in ours I had to do a parallel park, drive on the motorway (highway for Americans), changing lanes, turning etc. My test was about 45mins long which is standard here in NZ.

    Just try not to be too nervous and keep calm and you should be sweet
    Oh hai der.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tall kiwi For This Useful Post:

    kaysnd7 (03-28-2014)

  10. #8
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I have car license and bike license (allowed till 125cc and 15bhp)
    I can say the exam is easy.

    My tips? Don't loose your cool, relax before entering the car, and if someone honks at you or overtake, let them do that shit.
    In doubt when some random car appears on your lane or something unforeseen happens, and you cant simply overtake or something, wait for the examiner to say somethink.

    I passed car exam with 100% on 1st try and bike exam with 2 faults and average of 80% (I was retarded at that time, putting my rear wheel on the dirt in a roundabout. But my skills handled fine so I passed. On 2nd try.)
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

    kaysnd7 (03-28-2014)

  12. #9
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    My only advice would be to relax and drive naturally, being overly cautious because you're being graded will do nothing but mess you up. Take it easy, check your blind spots, and you'll do fine.
    Last edited by Aborted; 03-27-2014 at 03:15 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    kaysnd7 (03-28-2014)

  14. #10
    Wednesday.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    RoboCop
    Posts
    837
    Reputation
    166
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Just relax, don't freak out or it could end out badly
    Use that thanks button if i ever helped you!

    Contact info: (my skype: Sam.lie57)

    Be sure to always ask for confirmation before talking/dealing with me



  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wednesday. For This Useful Post:

    kaysnd7 (03-28-2014)

  16. #11
    Astro.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,697
    Reputation
    537
    Thanks
    644
    My Mood
    Amused
    Remember to be constantly checking your mirrors, thats the thing they look for. Also, be sure to check your mirrors and blindspot when making a right or left turn no matter where you are because that's usually the first thing they look for too.
    Godlike.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Astro. For This Useful Post:

    kaysnd7 (03-28-2014)

  18. #12
    AQWThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    X:\teapot\>sip stardaze [ENTER]
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    62
    Here's a couple of tips

    1) Make sure you're driving at least 75mph. The instructor won't be impressed if you aren't going at least that speed.
    2) Masturbate the entire time. It shows that you have skill when you can drive with one hand.
    3) Being intoxicated/high helps a lot. Trust me, it makes you calm and relaxed.

    Good luck

  19. #13
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    Florida doesn't require drivers to learn it.
    God damn that's some fucking bull shit. Only reason I didn't get a 100 on my test was cause of parallel park.
    Member Since: 05-21-2013
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)
     
    Vouches.[36]

    [+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

  20. #14
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
    Here's a couple of tips

    1) Make sure you're driving at least 75mph. The instructor won't be impressed if you aren't going at least that speed.
    2) Masturbate the entire time. It shows that you have skill when you can drive with one hand.
    3) Being intoxicated/high helps a lot. Trust me, it makes you calm and relaxed.

    Good luck
    Best tips to give a man .
    Member Since: 05-21-2013
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)
     
    Vouches.[36]

    [+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

  21. #15
    kaysnd7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    I just past mine a few weeks ago. Shiz was surprisingly easy. Idk how similar our test is to yours but in ours I had to do a parallel park, drive on the motorway (highway for Americans), changing lanes, turning etc. My test was about 45mins long which is standard here in NZ.

    Just try not to be too nervous and keep calm and you should be sweet
    Wow 45 minutes long It'll try to keep calm It's hard to not be nervous lol, but it's really just a normal everyday thing..
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    I have car license and bike license (allowed till 125cc and 15bhp)
    I can say the exam is easy.

    My tips? Don't loose your cool, relax before entering the car, and if someone honks at you or overtake, let them do that shit.
    In doubt when some random car appears on your lane or something unforeseen happens, and you cant simply overtake or something, wait for the examiner to say somethink.

    I passed car exam with 100% on 1st try and bike exam with 2 faults and average of 80% (I was retarded at that time, putting my rear wheel on the dirt in a roundabout. But my skills handled fine so I passed. On 2nd try.)
    I don't think there should be many cars around. I scheduled the appointment at a time there shouldn't be people out and about

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    My only advice would be to relax and drive naturally, being overly cautious because you're being graded will do nothing but mess you up. Take it easy, check your blind spots, and you'll do fine.
    Oh damn.. I completely forgot about blind spots But I'll try to relax a bit, whats the worst that can happen if you fail.. Your allowed to take it 3 times here
    Quote Originally Posted by Eren Jaeger. View Post
    Just relax, don't freak out or it could end out badly
    I'll try, thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut. View Post
    Remember to be constantly checking your mirrors, thats the thing they look for. Also, be sure to check your mirrors and blindspot when making a right or left turn no matter where you are because that's usually the first thing they look for too.
    I'ma going to try and exaggerate checking them a bit. I heard that was a good thing to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
    Here's a couple of tips

    1) Make sure you're driving at least 75mph. The instructor won't be impressed if you aren't going at least that speed.
    2) Masturbate the entire time. It shows that you have skill when you can drive with one hand.
    3) Being intoxicated/high helps a lot. Trust me, it makes you calm and relaxed.

    Good luck
    Screw you lol
    Like my post? Than click the "Thanks" button or Rep me! :3
    “The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
    — The Doctor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] ❈ Suicidal Drivers License ❈ Cheap|Good Quality|Fast Responces
    By SuicideGirls in forum User Services
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 08:22 PM
  2. Geekiest Car License Plates!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 08:26 AM
  3. Fake License Plate
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 09:06 PM
  4. killing drivers in ohara for example
    By papiopo in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 11:26 PM