View Poll Results: ASIANS yes or no

Voters
40. This poll is closed
  • YES ASIANS

    20 50.00%
  • NO ASIANS

    20 50.00%

Thread: hahahaha ASIANS

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68
  1. #31
    RoflMyWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gone fishin'
    Posts
    774
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Yea Yea watever

  2. #32
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,714
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    O.o i'm pretty sure WoW tops all other games in subscription money.

    F2P is meh in my opinion. If your under 16 and can't get a job, its an option.
    BFH heroes is a horrible example though, that game just sucks.
    WoW is a blockbuster game. They sell the client AND charge money. Plus it's by Blizzard...

    F2P isn't necessarily a bad model. It's actually a pretty smart model that makes more than a subscription model because the average PPU can be higher on an addictive game, therefore it can actually go over the subscription cost. If WoW had a F2P model, they'd be rolling in billions, but it also can create unbalance.

    I haven't played BFH, but I hear its quite popular. Anyways, Battlefield Online should be an interesting spectrum, considering it's being developed by a Korean company and Dice, and is basically BF2 but free.
    Last edited by arunforce; 09-17-2009 at 02:10 AM.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  3. #33
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I see your point. F2P makes more witht the people who have money, its easier to use(no console), but there are limits to it. Anyway GN i'm tired and i got chemistry and i'm probally gonna skip math cus i fucking hate my teacher.
    (bfh is like team fortress but made completely for kids. Its pretty lame in my opinion just because i'd rather be enjoying a cool BF game than a team fortress ripoff.)
    As for battlefield online, i might enjoy that after i put down CoDMF2.


  4. #34
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    here we go again

    arun and emfagrie
    I am the God.

  5. #35
    Born To Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Daring
    I lub asians. :3

  6. #36
    KillaMike21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    A game is a game. If you get too deep, you just need a real life. I'm a cracker, and I love asian chicks.

  7. #37
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I don't he's a wapanese faggot.



    F2P + item model makes more money than subscription based games, and more than your average non-blockbuster PC/Console game does. I don't really care for Asian games, they are just trashy shit with people who couldn't pass a Physics 101 course, but they only succeed because Americans are too stubborn to adopt the F2P business model. However that won't last long, thanks to things like BFH will speed up the adoption of the F2P business model as a viable alternative to the B2P model, and eventually crush the shitty Korean games market. The only reason they succeeded was because they were the first to adopt the F2P business model, and they can churn out shitty games with no regrets.
    I agree with arun. Plus all the asian games are exactly the same. "GUISE LETS MAKE AN RPG USING THE SAME ENGINE(or slightly different) AS THE LAST GAME. OURS WILL BE BETTER BECAUSE OF A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT STORY.

    Additionally, I don't hate or like asians as a whole, I like\hate in particular people.

  8. #38
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,714
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well, actually I don't have a problem with Japanese games. Just Korean, and some Chinese "games."



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  9. #39
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Fuck asians. Fuck , seanboy and all the other fucking asian lovers. Fuck all of you, 10/10 you will never get the asian girls you advertise. Your living in a alalalallaa land. Now go get out there and get a good ol white girl.

    -Brought to you by blackinthebox
    That's (G)rapefruit for you, mister.

  10. #40
    Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Arun is powening all you fucks. for the sake of your respect "if you have any left" ... just shut the fuck up and make your vote. lol.

  11. #41
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    I like Asians, DBB likes Asians... DEAL WITH IT!! Why would you actually care?

  12. #42
    iHolyElement's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i can design a nation.
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    aimman1@live.com

    Add it. Send pics.

    They better be to my liking.
    LOLOLOLLOLOL HA.

  13. #43
    Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    dose this mean asian are banned from the site HAY MOD'S FUCKEN DO SOMEN? or somen idk?

  14. #44
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    asians are epic

  15. #45
    HackPack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    dose this mean asian are banned from the site HAY MOD'S FUCKEN DO SOMEN? or somen idk?
    lol what?...
    bye

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. asian girl sig
    By Gourav2122 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 01:21 PM
  2. Hahahaha... Fuck
    By Lovepreet in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 05:31 PM
  3. Insane Asian Accident (Highly Disturbing)
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 12:49 AM
  4. Why asian guys can't get white girls
    By Gourav2122 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 09:04 PM
  5. My Asian Family =) Seriously!!!
    By gmgundamx7 in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 08:09 PM

Tags for this Thread