Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 62
  1. #31
    glw121212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Friesland!
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    155
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
    Who cares about a few stabs.. I bet twice as many people in syria alone got brutally killed by the time you ended reading the article.. fucking people
    That's a problem the world has: news is only news if it's something different from normal life, so people think people shooting eachother in Syria is "normal" now.
    #reallybadenglish

    Get on my level.

  2. #32
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Damn that's crazy.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #33
    Unknown-Hacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    681
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Dawm i am happy he didn't had cod's knife, he had battlefield's knife! ...xD

  4. #34
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    America, land of the dreams...

  5. #35
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Yeah saw this on the news today.Is every highschooler really that much of a pussy?

    If there's a guy stabbing everyone then at least try to stop him. There's no reason he should be capable of stabbing 20 people.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  6. #36
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    Yeah saw this on the news today.Is every highschooler really that much of a pussy?

    If there's a guy stabbing everyone then at least try to stop him. There's no reason he should be capable of stabbing 20 people.
    He was using Juggernaut.

  7. #37
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    Yeah saw this on the news today.Is every highschooler really that much of a pussy?

    If there's a guy stabbing everyone then at least try to stop him. There's no reason he should be capable of stabbing 20 people.
    I imagine most people want to save themselves before saving others.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  8. #38
    cyabits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth 地球 지구
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Wow this kid is crazy
    <---------- Is That Right?

  9. #39
    OstitchO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Attic -.-
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Bored
    This kid i stupid, he tried to kill/harm his felllow students with an knife and only did get 4 serious injuries.
    You wanna to kill someone with a knife you gotta aim for the throat. You wanna harm someone with a knife you gotta aim for non-vital spots wich still 'hurt' (for example aim for muscles). And if you want to torture someone grap them on their schoolway with Chloroform and do it somewhere in private, but not while you're in school.
    Easy as that.
    And all those who think I'm crazy: Yes, yes i am.

     

  10. #40
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    I imagine most people want to save themselves before saving others.
    I'm torn as to whether to call this cowardice or just pure self preservation.

    As a species, we fall into mass hysteria more often that we face our problems. 1 kid stabbed 20 others; you would think that a hallway full of kids would be capable of overpowering one guy. But the hysteria just prevents that I guess.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  11. #41
    Renamon Toast Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Should have gone after the pigs instead.
    There is no right and wrong. There's only fun and boring.
    Click HERE to join the official MPGH TS3 Server


    Currently learning: Lua, C++ and BASH scripting.



     

    I made a group, Join Linux Users if your on Linux!

  12. #42
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by OstitchO View Post
    This kid i stupid, he tried to kill/harm his felllow students with an knife and only did get 4 serious injuries.
    You wanna to kill someone with a knife you gotta aim for the throat. You wanna harm someone with a knife you gotta aim for non-vital spots wich still 'hurt' (for example aim for muscles). And if you want to torture someone grap them on their schoolway with Chloroform and do it somewhere in private, but not while you're in school.
    Easy as that.
    And all those who think I'm crazy: Yes, yes i am.

    You know nothing. And I seriously hope you do not believe the "crazy kid" routine works.

  13. #43
    OstitchO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Attic -.-
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    You know nothing. And I seriously hope you do not believe the "crazy kid" routine works.
    True, I have no practical experience on such subjects, but i still belive the kid did a bad job.

     

  14. #44
    Steven Chilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Observable Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Earth
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Angry
    Someone unlocked the Throwing knife.

  15. #45
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    I'm torn as to whether to call this cowardice or just pure self preservation.

    As a species, we fall into mass hysteria more often that we face our problems. 1 kid stabbed 20 others; you would think that a hallway full of kids would be capable of overpowering one guy. But the hysteria just prevents that I guess.
    Okay, you be the one to jump on the clearly deranged kid that just killed somebody. I'll be one running out the back exit.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Help A Kid Go to Welding School !
    By edmondc1 in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:12 PM
  2. Kid Brings Weapons to School Because of Minecraft
    By chickeninabiskit in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 03:31 AM
  3. Got some kid kicked out of school today.
    By cumshot2urface in forum General
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 04:35 PM
  4. [Video] Kid stabbed at my school holy shit.
    By Canadian in forum General
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 07:24 AM
  5. Remember kids - Do good in school.
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 04:38 PM