Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    KANYEFUCKINGWEST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere getting abused because of my skin color.
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Dead

    Kanye Performance



    So I thought I would share this with all the racist shit going on in MPGH right now.

    The realest shit I have heard in a long time.
    Yay said:
    I throw these Maybach keys
    I wear my heart on the sleeve
    I know that we the new slaves
    I see the blood on the leaves
    I see the blood on the leaves
    I see the blood on the leaves
    I know that we the new slaves
    I see the blood on the leaves
    They throwin' hate at me
    Want me to stay at ease
    Fuck you and your corporation
    Y'all niggas can't control me
    I know that we the new slaves
    I know that we the new slaves
    I'm 'bout to wild the fuck out
    I'm goin' Bobby Boucher
    I know that pussy ain't free
    You niggas pussy, ain't me
    Y'all throwin' contracts at me
    You know that niggas can't read
    Throw 'em some Maybach keys
    Fuck it, c'est la vie
    I know that we the new slaves
    Y'all niggas can't fuck with me
    Y'all niggas can't fuck with 'Ye
    Y'all niggas can't fuck with 'Ye
    I'll move my family out the country
    So you can't see where I stay
    So go and grab the reporters
    So I can smash their recorders
    See they'll confuse us with some bullshit
    Like the New World Order
    Meanwhile the DEA
    Teamed up with the CCA
    They tryna lock niggas up
    They tryna make new slaves
    See that's that privately owned prison
    Get your piece today
    They prolly all in the Hamptons
    Braggin' 'bout what they made
    Fuck you and your Hampton house
    I'll fuck your Hampton spouse
    Came on her Hampton blouse
    And in her Hampton mouth
    Y'all 'bout to turn shit up
    I'm 'bout to tear shit down
    I'm 'bout to air shit out
    Now what the fuck they gon' say now?
    That shit is deeper than rap.
    Y'all got some real ass performances you want me to check out?
    Can be anyone, doesn't have to be Yay he just muh nigga.


    In the trap, designing websites.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to KANYEFUCKINGWEST For This Useful Post:

    Zuhrain (04-14-2014)

  3. #2
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Shut the fuck up.

    That filthy nigger that you praise so highly is nothing but a self-centered twat who should be execute in front of a large crowd. I don't understand how ANYONE could like him, his song are shit and so is his personality.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

    Tall kiwi (04-13-2014)

  5. #3
    KANYEFUCKINGWEST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere getting abused because of my skin color.
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Shut the fuck up.

    That filthy nigger that you praise so highly is nothing but a self-centered twat who should be execute in front of a large crowd. I don't understand how ANYONE could like him, his song are shit and so is his personality.
    People hate him because he is real.
    Would you rather him put up a front?

    Ok the taylor swift thing, ok ok.
    The booze had that nigga that night.

    But what else you got on him?
    Nothing, boy just speaks his mind.
    100% real as it gets.
    Plus I fuck with him because his music.
    He is genius.
    How can you not say he isn't?
    He dropped 808's and Heartbreaks.
    Guess what happened?
    4 years laters, everything on the radio had that sound.
    He is a visionary.

    PLUS New Slaves song is more than just black people.
    Everybody is a slave.
    Even YOU a slave.
    You a slave to this website, video games, what ever else you LOVE in this world.
    Everything is ran by a company.
    You buy into it.
    Society got everybody out here tripping, even me.
    We all slaves, but people don't feed into the word slave because all of the negativity.
    But it's true, we all slaves.

    That's just my opinion tho.
    Last edited by KANYEFUCKINGWEST; 04-13-2014 at 02:03 PM.


    In the trap, designing websites.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KANYEFUCKINGWEST For This Useful Post:

    EatADick (04-13-2014),HalfBajan (04-13-2014)

  7. #4
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Kanye, please stop spamming general.

  8. #5
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,125
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    He dresses his girlfriend up as furniture.

  9. #6
    KANYEFUCKINGWEST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere getting abused because of my skin color.
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by oBun View Post
    Kanye, please stop spamming general.
    How the fuck am I spamming?
    It's general.
    You can talk about what ever.

    Ain't like I'm spamming making threads like...
    Title: Yo guys!
    Body: Whats up.

    I'm making threads where people can respond with educated responses.
    Things that can start conversation.

    Fuck off my dick nigga.
    Last edited by KANYEFUCKINGWEST; 04-13-2014 at 02:20 PM.


    In the trap, designing websites.

  10. #7
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by KANYEFUCKINGWEST View Post


    How the fuck am I spamming?
    It's general.
    You can talk about what ever.

    Ain't like I'm spamming making threads like...
    Title: Yo guys!
    Body: Whats up.

    I'm making threads where people can respond with educated responses.
    Things that can start conversation.

    Fuck off my dick nigga.
    Posting two threads 15 minutes apart is spamming, kid.

    Don't be autistic.

  11. #8
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,942
    Reputation
    3173
    Thanks
    7,790
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by oBun View Post

    Posting two threads 15 minutes apart is spamming, kid.

    Don't be autistic.
    Well.. You get annoyed when someone calls you a spammer so don't call others so.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (04-13-2014)

  13. #9
    KANYEFUCKINGWEST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere getting abused because of my skin color.
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by oBun View Post

    Posting two threads 15 minutes apart is spamming, kid.

    Don't be autistic.
    No spamming is making threads with no content, no body, nothing good to start conversation.
    I'm sure if I posted 10 threads in 10 minutes, all with content that could spark conversation, that's not spamming.
    If anything that's contributing to the community, attempting to get the users active.

    But you have your opinion.
    I see no MD on your title, so I'll disregard your response for the time being.




    @arunforce get him off my dick.
    Last edited by KANYEFUCKINGWEST; 04-13-2014 at 02:52 PM.


    In the trap, designing websites.

  14. #10
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


    Well.. You get annoyed when someone calls you a spammer so don't call others so.
    I get annoyed at the fact that they have no grounded, factual evidence.

    Posting two threads 15 minutes apart is spamming, and I can say that because there is factual evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by KANYEFUCKINGWEST View Post


    No spamming is making threads with no content, no body, nothing good to start conversation.
    I'm sure if I posted 10 threads in 10 minutes, all with content that could spark conversation, that's not spamming.
    If anything that's contributing to the community, attempting to get the users active.

    But you have your opinion.
    I see no MD on your title, so I'll disregard your response for the time being.



    @arunforce get him off my dick.
    What? Three things I gotta say about that post:

    1. MD? What am I, a Doctor? Would you listen to a Doctor telling you that you are spamming? I am worried you don't know what an MD entails.

    2. Your argument would be valid if these threads sparked conversations that are valuable. This is just spamming your interest in hopes that it has a common interest with others. Think about your threads before posting them.

    3. Why did you mention Arun? I am almost certain he would agree with me anyways, so please let him come. I can't wait to laugh.

  15. #11
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,942
    Reputation
    3173
    Thanks
    7,790
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by oBun View Post


    I get annoyed at the fact that they have no grounded, factual evidence.

    Posting two threads 15 minutes apart is spamming, and I can say that because there is factual evidence.
    A normal spammer and will leave soon, just like Ethen.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  16. #12
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by KANYEFUCKINGWEST View Post


    No spamming is making threads with no content, no body, nothing good to start conversation.
    I'm sure if I posted 10 threads in 10 minutes, all with content that could spark conversation, that's not spamming.
    If anything that's contributing to the community, attempting to get the users active.

    But you have your opinion.
    I see no MD on your title, so I'll disregard your response for the time being.




    @arunforce get him off my dick.
    You're almost as annoying as the IRL Kanye and that's saying something.

  17. #13
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Not a big fan of Kanye's music, not a big fan of Kanye.There are underground collectives that are far more humble, and release far deeper shit.
    https://rapgenius.com/Deepspace-5-the...t-a-day-lyrics
    Last edited by Aborted; 04-13-2014 at 03:14 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    KANYEFUCKINGWEST (04-13-2014),Pepsi Cola (04-13-2014)

  19. #14
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


    A normal spammer and will leave soon, just like Ethen.
    Wow, I totally forgot Ethen.

    I guess I need to gain a sense of patience for spammers. Sadly, I am not mature enough for that.

  20. #15
    KANYEFUCKINGWEST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere getting abused because of my skin color.
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by oBun View Post


    I get annoyed at the fact that they have no grounded, factual evidence.

    Posting two threads 15 minutes apart is spamming, and I can say that because there is factual evidence.


    What? Three things I gotta say about that post:

    1. MD? What am I, a Doctor? Would you listen to a Doctor telling you that you are spamming? I am worried you don't know what an MD entails.

    2. Your argument would be valid if these threads sparked conversations that are valuable. This is just spamming your interest in hopes that it has a common interest with others. Think about your threads before posting them.

    3. Why did you mention Arun? I am almost certain he would agree with me anyways, so please let him come. I can't wait to laugh.
    A MOD NIGGA A MOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by oBun View Post

    Don't be autistic.
    If you can't "generally" talk in General, then that's a contradiction.
    Nigga, just stop. Your argument is invalid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    You're almost as annoying as the IRL Kanye and that's saying something.


    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Not a big fan of Kanye's music, not a big fan of Kanye.There are underground collectives that are far more humble, and release far deeper shit.
    https://rapgenius.com/Deepspace-5-the...t-a-day-lyrics
    I like you.

    Last edited by KANYEFUCKINGWEST; 04-13-2014 at 03:19 PM.


    In the trap, designing websites.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. Windows XP Performance Edition
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 04:44 AM
  3. Signature (Michael Jackson) second performance
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 06:39 PM
  4. Kanye West SNL
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 01:16 PM
  5. Kanye West Copied Daft Punk >=(
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 10:26 PM