Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    OMFG!! YOU ARE SO FUCKING GOOD!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    1st:
    Name HERSH DOUGLAS A, HERSH TRACY S
    Mailing Address 5805 WALDEN COMMONS CT BURKE VA 22015 2840
    Book 09124
    Page 1157
    [SIZE=0px]
    [/SIZE]
    Parcel

    Property Location 5805 WALDEN COMMONS CT
    Map # 0772 22 0128
    Tax District 30000
    District Name BRADDOCK
    Land Use Code Townhouse in condominium development
    Land Area (acreage)
    Land Area (SQFT)
    Zoning Description PRC(General Combination Dev)
    Utilities WATER CONNECTED
    SEWER CONNECTED
    GAS NOT AVAILABLE
    County Historic Overlay District NO

    Street/Road PAVED
    Site Description BUILDABLE-AVERAGE LOT
    [SIZE=0px]
    [/SIZE]
    Legal Description

    Legal Description WALDEN AT BURKE
    CENTRE UN 128
    BG 21 SEC 23 COND


    Second:


    MAP #: 0881 07 0040
    Name withheld by request. 6652 OLD BLACKSMITH DR
    Owner

    Name NAME WITHHELD BY REQUEST.,
    Mailing Address 7930 WOODLAND HILLS LN FAIRFAX STATION VA 22039
    Book 23336
    Page 0207
    [SIZE=0px]
    [/SIZE]
    Additional Owners

    NAME WITHHELD BY REQUEST.
    [SIZE=0px]
    [/SIZE]
    Parcel

    Property Location 6652 OLD BLACKSMITH DR
    Map # 0881 07 0040
    Tax District 80000
    District Name SPRINGFIELD
    Land Use Code Single-family, Detached
    Land Area (acreage)
    Land Area (SQFT) 8,991
    Zoning Description R-3C(R-3 w/Cluster Dev)
    Utilities WATER CONNECTED
    SEWER CONNECTED
    GAS CONNECTED
    County Historic Overlay District NO

    Street/Road PAVED
    Site Description BUILDABLE-AVERAGE LOT
    [SIZE=0px]
    [/SIZE]
    Legal Description

    Legal Description CHERRY RUN
    LT 40 SEC 1A
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  2. #32
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,328
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Make a fake email address and SE dat booty :P



  3. #33
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    It's as legal as having 2 dildos at home in arizona.
    I'll take that as a no
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #34
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The name was withheld, but I traced the mailing address back to 7930 WOODLAND HILLS LN FAIRFAX STATION VA 22039
    which would be the actual home:

    Name NAME WITHHELD BY REQUEST.,
    Mailing Address 7930 WOODLAND HILLS LN FAIRFAX STATION VA 22039
    Book 20675
    Page 1833
    [SIZE=0px]
    [/SIZE]
    Parcel

    Property Location 7930 WOODLAND HILLS LN
    Map # 0961 06 0008
    Tax District 80000
    District Name SPRINGFIELD
    Land Use Code Single-family, Detached
    Land Area (acreage) 5.0525
    Land Area (SQFT)
    Zoning Description RC(Res Conservation 1DU/5AC)
    Utilities WATER NOT AVAILABLE
    SEWER NOT AVAILABLE
    GAS NOT AVAILABLE
    County Historic Overlay District NO

    Street/Road PAVED
    Site Description BUILDABLE-AVERAGE LOT
    [SIZE=0px]
    [/SIZE]
    Legal Description


    Legal Description SHADOWALK
    LT 8 SEC 3



    Fancy shit:





    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Shayde (04-15-2014)

  6. #35
    The Slim Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    8 mile RD/Novara St., Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    69
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    -Snip-


    Ahahahahahaha Aborted always with the creepy shit lol.
    "Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for?
    Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?"

    Thank me if I ever helped you or made you laugh





     






  7. #36
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
    Rape is illegal.
    How come he can raped her ??

    Btw, on thread , you should trick her nicely
    Support me.

  8. #37
    Nozomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,350
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post

    How come he can raped her ??

    Btw, on thread , you should trick her nicely
    wtf it's none of your business.
    On topic : Either rape her, SE her, or E-whore her.



  9. #38
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by kvisitstump View Post


    wtf it's none of your business.
    On topic : Either rape her, SE her, or E-whore her.
    and it is not your business too...
    look before you leap..
    Support me.

  10. #39
    Nozomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,350
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post


    and it is not your business too...
    look before you leap..
    Learn before you reply, do you even know that this shit is serious?
    I don't think that you knew anything about amazon refunding, or SE'ing. Useless spammer.
    Last edited by SwordMaster191; 04-17-2014 at 04:50 AM.



  11. #40
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by kvisitstump View Post


    Learn before you reply, do you even know that this shit is serious? She scammed OP without paying.
    I don't think that you knew anything about amazon refunding, or SE'ing. Useless spammer.
    I cracked her account and I got 2 refunds on the account worth 140 dollars in gift card. I contact her and she says shit like I didn't want any of this to happen so leave me alone and my accounts, have some empathy and shit like that. I told her nicely that we can split the cash half/half and I would leave her alone she said no I'll be spending it myself. So now I'm going to try and SE back and spend the whole 140 to myself
    Lel

  12. #41
    Nozomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,350
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

    I cracked her account and I got 2 refunds on the account worth 140 dollars in gift card. I contact her and she says shit like I didn't want any of this to happen so leave me alone and my accounts, have some empathy and shit like that. I told her nicely that we can split the cash half/half and I would leave her alone she said no I'll be spending it myself. So now I'm going to try and SE back and spend the whole 140 to myself
    Lel
    mmkay.
    k lel.



  13. #42
    Pepsi Cola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,093
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    2,091
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    The name was withheld, but I traced the mailing address back to 7930 WOODLAND HILLS LN FAIRFAX STATION VA 22039
    which would be the actual home:

    Name NAME WITHHELD BY REQUEST.,
    Mailing Address 7930 WOODLAND HILLS LN FAIRFAX STATION VA 22039
    Book 20675
    Page 1833
    [SIZE=0px]
    [/SIZE]
    Parcel

    Property Location 7930 WOODLAND HILLS LN
    Map # 0961 06 0008
    Tax District 80000
    District Name SPRINGFIELD
    Land Use Code Single-family, Detached
    Land Area (acreage) 5.0525
    Land Area (SQFT)
    Zoning Description RC(Res Conservation 1DU/5AC)
    Utilities WATER NOT AVAILABLE
    SEWER NOT AVAILABLE
    GAS NOT AVAILABLE
    County Historic Overlay District NO

    Street/Road PAVED
    Site Description BUILDABLE-AVERAGE LOT
    [SIZE=0px]
    [/SIZE]
    Legal Description


    Legal Description SHADOWALK
    LT 8 SEC 3



    Fancy shit:





    how do you even..


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. NEED SOME RESEARCH DONE ON...
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 02:57 PM
  2. hey i need some hacks for this game can any1 help
    By CrUsHa in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 10:14 PM
  3. i need to get into this laptop!!!!!! help plzzz
    By sqeak in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 08:59 PM
  4. I Need You To Make This Into An Avy
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 09:43 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 06:03 PM