Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Dorado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Join Date :@
    Posts
    2,891
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Easy as fuck



  2. #17
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by HackPack View Post
    you wanna see a harder challenge?:

    01001000011001010110110001101100011011110010110000 10000001001101010100000100011101001000001011000010 00000111010001101000011001010111001001100101001000 00011010010111001100100000011011100110111100100000 01110000011100100110100101111010011001010010000001 10011001101111011100100010000001110111011010010110 11100110111001101001011011100110011100100000011010 00011000010110100001100001
    "Hello, MPGH, there is no prize for winning haha"
    Oh wow.. Binary converter..
    So hard..

  3. #18
    clashbanger101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~!~!~MPGH~!~!~
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    "Hello, MPGH, there is no prize for winning haha"
    Oh wow.. Binary converter..
    So hard..
    haha owned....

  4. #19
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by HackPack View Post
    you wanna see a harder challenge?:

    01001000011001010110110001101100011011110010110000 10000001001101010100000100011101001000001011000010 00000111010001101000011001010111001001100101001000 00011010010111001100100000011011100110111100100000 01110000011100100110100101111010011001010010000001 10011001101111011100100010000001110111011010010110 11100110111001101001011011100110011100100000011010 00011000010110100001100001
    Hello MPGH, there is no prize for winning. binary fails hard.
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  5. #20
    HackPack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    Hello MPGH, there is no prize for winning. binary fails hard.
    I know lol, I was bored.
    bye

  6. #21
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf12341234asdf View Post
    If you read this you have cracked it
    I'm curious about your sig how do you know you have learnt 31% ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 01:23 PM
  2. Korean Error message on "Game Start"
    By sr25lover in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 10:06 AM
  3. top of screen message hack
    By hjerherjdsd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. message to razz and all
    By predatorgod in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 02:45 PM
  5. Gunz Error Message
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 03:00 PM

Tags for this Thread