Thread: Ask KING

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 98
  1. #76
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by stoluk View Post
    Best Site to get free avatars/ Signtures?
    I used to get all my shit from MPGH graphic section/team. It was real cool, you just put an idea in template form and people were glad to practice there skills and do the work for you, nowadays you have to pay but ya, idk of any site that does that. GL

    Quote Originally Posted by StunnahJD View Post
    So my ding dong has turned purple after beating it for too long. What do I do?!?!?!
    Stop beating it for so long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Can I fuck you?
    Only if I penetrate.
    It's only gay if you receive right.

  2. #77
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,289
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,639
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    I used to get all my shit from MPGH graphic section/team. It was real cool, you just put an idea in template form and people were glad to practice there skills and do the work for you, nowadays you have to pay but ya, idk of any site that does that. GL



    Stop beating it for so long.



    Only if I penetrate.
    It's only gay if you receive right.
    Im down for it.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  3. #78
    StunnahJD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    F̷̲̅u̷̲̅C̷̲̅k̷̲̅ ̷̲̅U
    Posts
    1,051
    Reputation
    238
    Thanks
    3,813
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    I used to get all my shit from MPGH graphic section/team. It was real cool, you just put an idea in template form and people were glad to practice there skills and do the work for you, nowadays you have to pay but ya, idk of any site that does that. GL



    Stop beating it for so long.



    Only if I penetrate.
    It's only gay if you receive right.
    My ding dong is still purple. How do I fix that.

  4. #79
    Quck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,810
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lets put you in a situation where you are about 27 years old. You have a beautiful wife and your parents are still alive. A serial killed had captured them all. The serial killer says that you can spare the life of only two people even including you, who would you choose and why?

  5. #80
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,059
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoN07 View Post
    Lets put you in a situation where you are about 27 years old. You have a beautiful wife and your parents are still alive. A serial killed had captured them all. The serial killer says that you can spare the life of only two people even including you, who would you choose and why?
    King is a nigger, he would beat the shit out of the serial killer and rape him/her.

  6. #81
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    Money is no option to see her, and I cannot leave her like that. I have known her my whole life and we have always been together, and once she moved we realized the time we wasted not being together. (I am 20 she is 19.)

    I get the point you are getting across that physically it will be straining, and if I do go down to see her, blow my load, and leave that it will be harder to get my nut off. In my eyes, that's just something to get used to until she moves up here, which we are planning. I am no virgin, I know how shitty blue balls feels, but if I have gone a year without poon, I can go another for her, yaknow?

    I guess in my eyes, I want to be with her and I am willing to do what I can to make it happen. Maybe it will blow up in my face, or maybe not, but that is the challenge of it all.
    I was in a long distance relationship for about 3 - 4 years, in the same situation as you're in. I knew the girl all my life, we were best friends. We lived together for about a year before she moved away to Texas. While she was with me, we had a great relationship. Everything was working, and I was almost sure I wanted to be together with her forever. (Don't know if that's how you feel about this woman, but just saying.)

    She moved away, and we said that we would do whatever it took to make the relationship work. We talked all the time at first, and were constantly spending time Skyping and calling eachother. I would fly down to her about every month, or every chance I could. (As airfare wasn't very expensive.) This went on for about a year or two, until things began to go down hill. We started to keep in contact less due to real life issues on my end, until we lost contact all together for about 3 months. By the time I finally got internet connection again, I figured she had cheated on me. And of course, I called her and she had. Multiple times.

    She said she was sorry, and all that she wanted was me. After that, I simply tried my best to walk away from the relationship. (This is all very recent, and I'm still getting over the relationship.) I was an emotional wreck for about a week or two, I cried for easily 10 hours straight from time to time. It messed with my head, and made me a much more paranoid person than I already was. I now have all my old trust issues and paranoia problems from before, and I no longer let people get close to me.

    Now don't take this as me saying long distance relationships never work, because I don't believe that. I believe that some can work. But it is VERY rare. You need to talk constantly to keep the relationship going, and whatever you do, try your hardest not to lose all contact. A fair warning though, there will be trust issues, and a lot of them at that. It's very difficult to keep a healthy long distance relationship to say the very least, and if you decide to go through with this I wish you the best of luck.

  7. #82
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post
    I was an emotional wreck for about a week or two, I cried for easily 10 hours straight from time to time.
    Is that even possible? Wouldn't you die or some shit for being a pussy for so long?

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (04-22-2014),Sheep (04-23-2014)

  9. #83
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


    I was in a long distance relationship for about 3 - 4 years, in the same situation as you're in. I knew the girl all my life, we were best friends. We lived together for about a year before she moved away to Texas. While she was with me, we had a great relationship. Everything was working, and I was almost sure I wanted to be together with her forever. (Don't know if that's how you feel about this woman, but just saying.)

    She moved away, and we said that we would do whatever it took to make the relationship work. We talked all the time at first, and were constantly spending time Skyping and calling eachother. I would fly down to her about every month, or every chance I could. (As airfare wasn't very expensive.) This went on for about a year or two, until things began to go down hill. We started to keep in contact less due to real life issues on my end, until we lost contact all together for about 3 months. By the time I finally got internet connection again, I figured she had cheated on me. And of course, I called her and she had. Multiple times.

    She said she was sorry, and all that she wanted was me. After that, I simply tried my best to walk away from the relationship. (This is all very recent, and I'm still getting over the relationship.) I was an emotional wreck for about a week or two, I cried for easily 10 hours straight from time to time. It messed with my head, and made me a much more paranoid person than I already was. I now have all my old trust issues and paranoia problems from before, and I no longer let people get close to me.

    Now don't take this as me saying long distance relationships never work, because I don't believe that. I believe that some can work. But it is VERY rare. You need to talk constantly to keep the relationship going, and whatever you do, try your hardest not to lose all contact. A fair warning though, there will be trust issues, and a lot of them at that. It's very difficult to keep a healthy long distance relationship to say the very least, and if you decide to go through with this I wish you the best of luck.
    I really appreciate you taking the time to write that, man. That gives me an accurate depiction of what I can do better. (Not being rude to you, js.)

    It is not easy at all, we are both stubborn as hell. But we care deeply for each other, and even if its not forever, I love it all the same.

    Thanks man. Sorry I gave you trouble.

  10. #84
    Symboliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    420.69.1337.7010
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    318
    @KING any wrestling tips or running tips. I do all of those. I need some take down tips for wrestling.

  11. #85
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoN07 View Post
    Lets put you in a situation where you are about 27 years old. You have a beautiful wife and your parents are still alive. A serial killed had captured them all. The serial killer says that you can spare the life of only two people even including you, who would you choose and why?
    If I can't grantee everyone's life, my parent's gonna go. I got allot more nuts busting days ahead of me.

    They should understand that I need to carry on the family name.

  12. #86
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge+ View Post
    @KING any wrestling tips or running tips. I do all of those. I need some take down tips for wrestling.
    Running, practice running barefoot. Our feet muscles (anf there a shit load of them in the foot) don't get worked while wearing shoes. So do cool down and warm ups in grass (good grass, you dont want to get cut by glass).

    Wrestling, once you get to that elite level (which I never got) your going to want to record yourself and study your enemy footage. And work on your mobility+strechability*

  13. #87
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    I have an exam tomorrow and i havent started studying, should i go or not?

  14. #88
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,719
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,155
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Does it hurt having a Prince Albert piercing?

  15. #89
    Symboliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    420.69.1337.7010
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Running, practice running barefoot. Our feet muscles (anf there a shit load of them in the foot) don't get worked while wearing shoes. So do cool down and warm ups in grass (good grass, you dont want to get cut by glass).

    Wrestling, once you get to that elite level (which I never got) your going to want to record yourself and study your enemy footage. And work on your mobility+strechability*
    Ok good thanks. I can do barefoot, I live in Hawaii.

  16. #90
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    How do I 'Steal yo gurl'.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ask KING 4
    By KING in forum General
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 07:23 PM
  2. Asked King To Close A Thread
    By (Corndog) in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:58 AM
  3. Best Pic ever! KING ZIZOU!
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 07:03 AM
  4. Ask for Hax thread
    By System79 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 01:43 AM
  5. Asking *cough* begging for a sig
    By ace76543 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 06:16 PM