Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

*CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK CLICK CLICKITY CLICK*

But please explain why every other game nowadays is not rapidly clicking like Diablo 3, since you like to call it out singularly.

Thanks
    its been around for forever and its probably one of the best mmorpg, but yeah i never really gotten in to it. Statistic said that its slowly dying out anyway, majority of the people prefer MOBA games such as LoL over it now

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Leossez For This Useful Post:

Kia8 (04-25-2014)

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's the first of it's kind, is a HUGE budget game, and honestly just has a lot of care put into it, it's a really fun game, try it and you'll see what I mean.

To explain what I mean by "first of it's kind" by the way I mean a more "casual" MMO. Before WoW a lot of MMOs were a shit ton more hardcore (including major penalties to your gear, sometimes losing your character when you die, losing gear when you die, lots of stupid shit). WoW (even if vanilla seems very hardcore compared to modern day MMOs) was a shit ton more casual than all of these and didn't punish people as hard for dying or making a mistake. So that enticed a lot of people to want to invest time into it knowing that they wouldn't lose their shit.

Not to mention it was so groundbreaking in so many ways, a lot of what you see implemented into most other MMOs comes from WoW originally, especially boss mechanics and UI stuff. Oh, and as a last note, speaking of UI, one of the few games that has one that's fully customizable, everything in it can be changed with addons. Which not only makes players happy but creates a whole new scene of people to just MAKE these addons.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

AnusForce (04-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    And they simply hate WoW because its pay to play @n4n033 if wow is shit neverwinter sucks more than wow. i played and even the tutorial was boring. tera and neverwinter have the same combat. mouse right click attack left click spell/skill.. meanwhile i can setup my key binds perfectly to fit for me.
    @Leossez True that it lost a huge majority but that doesn't actually affect you. you play you have insta que for dungeon, insta que for raid or battleground. and the top realms like outland,kazzak,sylvanas and many more who are overcrowded and sometimes theres a que. so there you go
    Last edited by AnusForce; 04-25-2014 at 04:55 AM.

Thanks
    I've never liked it, I hear a lot about people spending $1000's every year on it x.x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123