Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry

    Racist NBA Team Owner



    Is this man a racist? Or confused? a Mix of both?

    I wan't to read your thoughts and opinions before I go off.

    /Go

  2. #2
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The girlfriend is mixed race, and feels a need to promote a ghetto attitude, and regularly associate with black people on Instagram and such. Dude gets angry with this, not due to the fact that they're black, but that she feels she has an image to uphold, and feels the need to put up a false persona of herself. Girl has been criticized in the past for being a wannabe hood rat, and he seems to be trying to protect her from the haters.

    Quote:
    "I don't want you to have to hate. That's what people do- they turn things around. I want you to love them- privately. In your whole life, everyday you can be with them. Every single day of your life. But you don't have to promote it, like you're trying to prove something."

    His problem seems to be not with black people, but a select group of people that he believes are a bad influence.





    The main quote is rather misleading, all he said was to not bring 'them' to my games, referencing the certain friends, while his girlfriend was the one to actually suggest 'black people' as an answer, to which he didn't respond.
    Last edited by Aborted; 04-27-2014 at 02:15 AM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #3
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    The girlfriend is mixed race, and feels a need to promote a ghetto attitude, and regularly associate with black people on Instagram and such. Dude gets angry with this, not due to the fact that they're black, but that she feels she has an image to uphold, and feels the need to put up a false persona of herself. Girl has been criticized in the past for being a wannabe hood rat, and he seems to be trying to protect her from the haters.

    Quote:
    "I don't want you to have to hate. That's what people do- they turn things around. I want you to love them- privately. In your whole life, everyday you can be with them. Every single day of your life. But you don't have to promote it, like you're trying to prove something."

    His problem seems to be not with black people, but a select group of people that he believes are a bad influence.





    The main quote is rather misleading, all he said was to not bring 'them' to my games, referencing the certain friends, while his girlfriend was the one to actually suggest 'black people' as an answer, to which he didn't respond.
    Please listen to the whole thing before commenting.

  4. #4
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Please listen to the whole thing before commenting.
    Maybe I fucking did?
    Please read my whole statement before commenting.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Coldfrye (04-27-2014)

  6. #5
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Maybe I fucking did?
    Please read my whole statement before commenting.

    Only person mention for instagram was Magic Johnson.

    and interact with "such" was her family. The same family that would be black or mexican.

    Those were the only people he mentioned and you assigned them a "ghetto attitude".

    I think its clear where you stand. He never mentioned anything ghetto,ratchet, or anything like that. You made that up. I rest my case.

    Maybe you did, but you obviously didn't (benefit of the doubt).


    -Edit- Unless you're saying Magic Johnson or her family is ghetto, is that what your saying?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

    [SMA] Paradise` (04-27-2014)

  8. #6
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Only person mention for instagram was Magic Johnson.

    and interact with "such" was her family. The same family that would be black or mexican.

    Those were the only people he mentioned and you assigned them a "ghetto attitude".

    I think its clear where you stand. He never mentioned anything ghetto,ratchet, or anything like that. You made that up. I rest my case.

    Maybe you did, but you obviously didn't (benefit of the doubt).


    -Edit- Unless you're saying Magic Johnson or her family is ghetto, is that what your saying?
    No, Magic Johnson is not at all 'ghetto', nor is her family.
    Her Instagram on the other hand shows her being a massive skankbag:















    And no it's not at all clear where I stand, and there's no way you could've come to any logical conclusion about my beliefs. I don't think the guy is racist, only incredibly misguided. The man was raised in a culture where associating with black people was considered taboo, and it seems to have held all the way through. Hell, even through the 80's and 90's black people were poorly portrayed and represented in mainstream media, and only in the last few decades have minorities truly gotten an equal shake. His viewpoint seems to be that he has no problem with black people, but doesn't want to be seen associating with them. Yes, it can be viewed as racist or borderline racist, but it's all conjecture at that point.
    Last edited by Aborted; 04-27-2014 at 02:58 AM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  9. #7
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Donald w.e his name is is racist imo. Bitch needs a slap.

  10. #8
    droppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas, y'all
    Posts
    701
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    926
    My Mood
    Busy
    From solely this conversation, the owner seems entirely racist. Granted, I have no idea who the girlfriend is, nor have I seen any picture that she has posted to Instagram. The man seems to dodge any question that he is asked. When Larry Bird is brought into the conversation, I thought it was a perfectly logical argument but it was dismissed and later questioned by the owner.
    I personally think that the owner should not be allowed to be a part of the NBA.

     


    • Skyflashh: trusted guy. we did a trade and everything went smooth. +1
    • akamushupork: Very smooth trade! Will do again. +1
    • CptLeon: +red. 2 Multiwindow trades, fast and courteous
    • hokko: vouch for droppy! smooth trade
    • 1086339: Sold him a couple of pots, everything went quick and great - Vouched!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Very smooth trade +1
    • maat7043: +1 Great Buyer! Went very fast
    • hokko: sold him some potions. fast trading. vouch for droppy!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Smooth and fast trader




    Droppiest Mudda Trucka Around since October 5th, 2012
    Donator since March 30th, 2013

  11. #9
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    No, Magic Johnson is not at all 'ghetto', nor is her family.
    Her Instagram on the other hand shows her being a massive skankbag:















    And no it's not at all clear where I stand, and there's no way you could've come to any logical conclusion about my beliefs. I don't think the guy is racist, only incredibly misguided. The man was raised in a culture where associating with black people was considered taboo, and it seems to have held all the way through. Hell, even through the 80's and 90's black people were poorly portrayed and represented in mainstream media, and only in the last few decades have minorities truly gotten an equal shake. His viewpoint seems to be that he has no problem with black people, but doesn't want to be seen associating with them. Yes, it can be viewed as racist or borderline racist, but it's all conjecture at that point.
    You wen't outside the video and found the chick Instagram and made comments relating to things* outside of the video. That's all I have to say. From my point of view with only knowledge of the video from TMZ, you saying anyone who is "ghetto" just discredits everything there after because the Sterling never used any words like that.

    Side Note

    That's not a skank, thats a 10/10 Gold Digger.

    Shyt,id fuck Oprah for dat cash.

    Side Side Note

    I'n a couple of the pictures you can see she has some black features.
    Funna beat my shyt ya herd.

  12. #10
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    You wen't outside the video and found the chick Instagram and made comments relating to things* outside of the video. That's all I have to say. From my point of view with only knowledge of the video from TMZ, you saying anyone who is "ghetto" just discredits everything there after because the Sterling never used any words like that.

    Side Note

    That's not a skank, thats a 10/10 Gold Digger.

    Shyt,id fuck Oprah for dat cash.

    Side Side Note

    I'n a couple of the pictures you can see she has some black features.
    Funna beat my shyt ya herd.
    Yes I went outside the video and researched further.
    Why? Because it's entirely relevant to what he's arguing about.

    And yes she does have black features, as was already said in the original video, she's mixed.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  13. #11
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by droppy View Post
    From solely this conversation, the owner seems entirely racist. Granted, I have no idea who the girlfriend is, nor have I seen any picture that she has posted to Instagram. The man seems to dodge any question that he is asked. When Larry Bird is brought into the conversation, I thought it was a perfectly logical argument but it was dismissed and later questioned by the owner.
    I personally think that the owner should not be allowed to be a part of the NBA.

    That's what I find the most interesting, it obvious he has some moral flaws, but I've been hearing arguments that the players of the team should do a sit out, and I couldn't dissagre even more.

    Lets just say there a bread company and the baker says he hates white people, inst it up to the people to stop buying his shyt, not the cashier person of the store manager of every company that sells it. It should just be a boycott until he changes his way or quits. I like to put my money where my mouth is and just flat out stop watching (pay for tickets) to Clippers games, wouldn't that make more sense.

  14. #12
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Yes I went outside the video and researched further.
    Why? Because it's entirely relevant to what he's arguing about.

    And yes she does have black features, as was already said in the original video, she's mixed.
    It wasn't mention in your first reply.
    I'm past that mate.

  15. #13
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post
    Donald w.e his name is is racist imo. Bitch needs a slap.
    A slap....on dat ass.

  16. #14
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    A slap....on dat ass.
    With some lube, while I bite the gf lips...rawr...fuck I'll bang her.
    Last edited by [SMA] Paradise`; 04-27-2014 at 03:21 AM.

  17. #15
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post


    With some lube, while I bite the gf lips...rawr...fuck I'll bang her.

    Imagine, that old 90 year dick ramming into the nice and tight.

    What a lucky man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] #Plat 3 #Plat 3 5x5 owner team #EUW #Cheap
    By darkbeli in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 05:28 AM
  2. [WTS] Platinum V Team ! [You Get Owner] For Very Cheap EU&NE
    By Chidcom in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 05:14 AM
  3. Racist Test?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:41 AM
  4. Team Jackal GFX (Jackal + Enigma)
    By The_Enigma in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:29 PM
  5. GFX Team
    By mostwanted in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 08:54 PM