Thread: rep

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by curkill View Post
    WOW you got 613 thanks that is pretty awesome (sarcastic) okidoki at least you would give me a thank i wouldnt even give you one hahah why should i boost my post i just want to have fun here and enjoy my time and help others. And how should i know how many times you posted it in the forum at least I am NOT stalking YOU. SO what should i do if i have a question where i need an answer quick write 10 admins to get a respond after some time suuuuure
    What the actual fuck are you talking about? You're worse than Zuhrain when it comes to forming an actual sentence.

  2. #17
    curkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    537
    My Mood
    Goofy
    OH thank you well at least i have an excuse which you should know since you were stalking my page. In my biography is written i am having an exchange year in the USA which can only mean english is not my motherlanguage. So I dont give a moist F**k what you say. Thank you.

  3. #18
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    It's illegal.

  4. #19
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by curkill View Post
    WOW you got 613 thanks that is pretty awesome (sarcastic) okidoki at least you would give me a thank i wouldnt even give you one hahah why should i boost my post i just want to have fun here and enjoy my time and help others. And how should i know how many times you posted it in the forum at least I am NOT stalking YOU. SO what should i do if i have a question where i need an answer quick write 10 admins to get a respond after some time suuuuure
    You should change your name to ZuhrainV2 .
    Member Since: 05-21-2013
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)
     
    Vouches.[36]

    [+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Express. For This Useful Post:

    n4n033 (05-01-2014)

  6. #20
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,125
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,195
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post
    You should change your name to ZuhrainV2 .
    Good idea




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  7. #21
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Ima be the 5000th person to give you a thanks.
    Ahuehuehue I gave him his 5000th.

  8. #22
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    You'll get banned for:
    1. Your nonsensical posts
    2. Spamming General with shit threads
    and
    3. What you mentioned above.
    Not to be hating, but you do 2/3 things on that list and you ain't trading rep boi.

  9. #23
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by curkill View Post
    OH thank you well at least i have an excuse which you should know since you were stalking my page. In my biography is written i am having an exchange year in the USA which can only mean english is not my motherlanguage. So I dont give a moist F**k what you say. Thank you.
    Hello, Niarhuz

















    (Zuhrain spelled backwards for all you dumb fucks)

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:

    Scotia (05-01-2014)

  11. #24
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by curkill View Post
    moist F**k
    GG, I almost pissed myself laughing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    Not to be hating, but you do 2/3 things on that list and you ain't trading rep boi.
    Why are you so official now Mis, I know you're minion and all but stop being so super swaggy and just lay back, call me a faggot or something
    Last edited by Scotia; 05-01-2014 at 11:00 AM.

  12. #25
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    GG, I almost pissed myself laughing.




    Why are you so official now Mis, I know you're minion and all but stop being so super swaggy and just lay back, call me a faggot or something
    Sorry for using the word "Hating" that way, I honestly didn't mean to.

    And I would rather not, since I am a minion I need to be a bit more professional. I am still the same, all hating man you know and love, but it's toned down a bit so as to not make MPGH look bad.

    I am taking the road of @Hugo Boss and being courteous and helpful. He is like the second coming of Ravallo, in my opinion.

  13. #26
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post


    Sorry for using the word "Hating" that way, I honestly didn't mean to.

    And I would rather not, since I am a minion I need to be a bit more professional. I am still the same, all hating man you know and love, but it's toned down a bit so as to not make MPGH look bad.

    I am taking the road of @Hugo Boss and being courteous and helpful. He is like the second coming of Ravallo, in my opinion.
    But flaming used to be your strong suite, this is General, do whatever the hell you want, you won't lose a staff position for flaming someone... will you?

  14. #27
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    But flaming used to be your strong suite, this is General, do whatever the hell you want, you won't lose a staff position for flaming someone... will you?
    If I flame like I used to, it gives me a bad rap. I kinda don't wanna be known as the douche-like minion, ya'know?

    You can lose minion, although I have never seen it done. I know Royce flamed staff and he got demoted, and that is all the convincing I need.

  15. #28
    Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't
    Premium Member
    CubeGen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Carrot
    Posts
    1,100
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Blah
    I had a friend who has done it before, he got a ban :/
    Member Since 01•20•2012
    Donator Since 06•16•2013




  16. #29
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post

    Good idea
    wut. someone call my name?
    hey dude, you can get rep if you helping someone honestly.
    That's what all I know. Btw, @Misery is a good man that I know in MPGH.

  17. #30
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post

    wut. someone call my name?
    hey dude, you can get rep if you helping someone honestly.
    That's what all I know. Btw, @Misery is a good man that I know in MPGH.
    Oh, Thanks man.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    Zuhrain (05-01-2014)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WarRock Retail code Information Ill thank you and give you + REP
    By bassam in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 10:24 AM
  2. Rep system
    By Raster Burn in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 01:17 PM
  3. No rep. ¬_¬"
    By yahagashi in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 07:07 PM
  4. I Give Rep+!!
    By yogilek in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 07:49 PM
  5. Rep. Ryan owns Bush
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 08:33 PM