Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    C0rTez-BryANT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Shocked

    HOW TO IDENTIFY THEM

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............



    i just read about this cok sucker group that gets banned on the 14th of every month do they really get banned on the 14th?????? or is it just the owner playing around with us and if they do how can u tell who they are cuz it says that normal mems can flame them at anytime and i wana flame them

  2. #2
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    Your a fucktard.
    Gtfo of mpgh.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  3. #3
    C0rTez-BryANT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Shocked
    i see..... well man ur an ass eating shit burger

  4. #4
    iHolyElement's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i can design a nation.
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    55
    omg his stupid question made me laugh.

    LOL at ass eating shit buger.

    LAWL, dude. you must be like 8 to come up with that shit.

  5. #5
    daniellasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    guys dont be mean to the choob he is just a lonly choob with no life and llikes touching his balls

  6. #6
    C0rTez-BryANT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Shocked
    daniel no one gives a shit about ur gay little accomplishment list or to do list for all i care u can eat my raTS CUM JUICE and im 11 not 8]

    EDIT:ur not the lord of god ur a saggy titied fat ass that get beats up by his shemale african wife

  7. #7
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by C0rTez-BryANT View Post
    i see..... well man ur an ass eating shit burger
    Yea? Why dont you go fuckin take a shit on your mothers chest like you do every fucking night with your dog eating out your ass you peice of fucking jew ass donkey terd.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  8. #8
    daniellasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by C0rTez-BryANT View Post
    daniel no one gives a shit about ur gay little accomplishment list or to do list for all i care u can eat my raTS CUM JUICE and im 11 not 8]

    EDIT:ur not the lord of god ur a saggy titied fat ass that get beats up by his shemale african wife

    THE 11 YEAR OLD CHOOB SPEAKS UP

    lmao that made me laugh
    ur so pathetic like why are you on mpgh tell me guys your fat ass cant get off the computer and all you do is game lol that is the life

    and if im the fat tittied shit then ur the small wanged nerd thats gets blow fromhis mom every morning and gets fucked at school by his fat ass teacher

    now choob talk to me when you develop you brain cells to some common sense `
    GTFO OUT OF MPGH

  9. #9
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Flame me noa?

  10. #10
    C0rTez-BryANT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    Yea? Why dont you go fuckin take a shit on your mothers chest like you do every fucking night with your dog eating out your ass you peice of fucking jew ass donkey terd.


    take a shit on my moms chest??? nah.. id rather get a lesson in tearing ur moms up 101 nah im already pro at tearing up her vajj u arab cock sucking horse fucker

  11. #11
    C0rTez-BryANT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicfailur3 View Post
    Flame me noa?
    and no im not cursing at u

  12. #12
    Dorado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Join Date :@
    Posts
    2,891
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by C0rTez-BryANT View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............



    i just read about this cok sucker group that gets banned on the 14th of every month do they really get banned on the 14th?????? or is it just the owner playing around with us and if they do how can u tell who they are cuz it says that normal mems can flame them at anytime and i wana flame them
    :@ .



  13. #13
    C0rTez-BryANT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by daniellasin View Post
    THE 11 YEAR OLD CHOOB SPEAKS UP

    lmao that made me laugh
    ur so pathetic like why are you on mpgh tell me guys your fat ass cant get off the computer and all you do is game lol that is the life

    and if im the fat tittied shit then ur the small wanged nerd thats gets blow fromhis mom every morning and gets fucked at school by his fat ass teacher

    now choob talk to me when you develop you brain cells to some common sense `
    GTFO OUT OF MPGH

    all i do is game?????

    all u do is suck ur own cock u limey fuck


    werent u the same guy who got a little man love in pre-k U fuking dumshit downsyndrome nursery school dropout

    and btw im not fat i play baseball and football position tightend and i bet i could kik ur arab ass anytime motherfucker

  14. #14
    Asians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Asian world.
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    63
    It was the 13th, not the 14th? Not sure though.

  15. #15
    C0rTez-BryANT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Asians View Post
    It was the 13th, not the 14th? Not sure though.
    nah it was the 14th

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how do i download the hacks or get them im new
    By micheal in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 04:36 PM
  2. how to glitch vids...all of them
    By djishere in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 10:07 PM
  3. Why chams arnt working and how to get them to work
    By Holysniper in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 12:58 AM
  4. I open that ammo thing with the virus how can I remove them -__-
    By Hadouch in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 05:23 PM
  5. war rock hacks: how u get them up and running?
    By loopdedoo1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 05:05 PM

Tags for this Thread