Thread: Look up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Look up

This video went viral and I was wondering what you all thought about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This is what we called technology
    Support me.

Thanks
    I saw it at work, tbh I think this is fucking stupid.

I am sorry, so you want me to live my life by your standards?

Suck my fucking dick, you English prick. (Not you Jacar)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Seen it .
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    I saw it at work, tbh I think this is fucking stupid.

I am sorry, so you want me to live my life by your standards?

Suck my fucking dick, you English prick. (Not you Jacar)
    I couldn't agree more. He's doesn't like the idea of evolution, if it's a childhood that he didn't live, he thinks of it as worse. If it's a different environment to the one he grew up in he wants the world to change in his favor. What people like him don't realize is that in our generation, we have the same fun as the the ones they lived. We just have fun differently to them and they don't like it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Steaming pile of shit. I feel right at home with friends on the internet, just ask anyone in the Teamspeak. Is talking and laughing and joking over the internet really a negative experience? I have friends online and off, and they mean just as much to me, they're not machines, nor computers, but living, breathing people.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

maximon555 (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacareverde View Post
    I couldn't agree more. He's doesn't like the idea of evolution, if it's a childhood that he didn't live, he thinks of it as worse. If it's a different environment to the one he grew up in he wants the world to change in his favor. What people like him don't realize is that in our generation, we have the same fun as the the ones they lived. We just have fun differently to them and they don't like it.
    Exactly. I have seen smiling faces, connections and friendships made, relationships that flourished from the internet. The internet, in my opinion, it just a way to show interests. No matter how you look at it.

I think his idea that others should look up from the phones and computers instead of evolving further is like slapping anyone who made anything in the face. Alot of people, if not all, have contributed in some way. We did not get here based on luck; We got here because we had a passion, a need for something better than where we were. Am I totally happy using the internet? No, but that's not the point.

If your kid or significant other is staring at the phone instead of you, I am so sorry you are ignorant and conceited enough to think that it's the Technology that was the issue here. The issue does not lie within the technology, the issue lies within us. We allow ourselves and our kids to do this. I know what's outside my home, and where we currently are in the world I cannot think of anything better than to shut everyone the fuck out, and listen to Zepplin while on MPGH.

You got a problem? You got a meaningful speech that rhymes to throw at me, in the hopes I change my ways and conform to your idea of a perfect life? Here's my answer: Fuck off, because I won't listen to some Dr.Seuss Ripoff trying to tell me what my life should be, I will listen to what my mind and soul tells me to do.

Thanks
    This is fucking stupid, no ones that sad that they don't talk to people in real life.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

Thanks
    Lolk. Yea sure, he has like 1000 friends cause someone posted his facebook on a gay back page. That's why he hates life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Steaming pile of shit. I feel right at home with friends on the internet, just ask anyone in the Teamspeak. Is talking and laughing and joking over the internet really a negative experience? I have friends online and off, and they mean just as much to me, they're not machines, nor computers, but living, breathing people.
    I feel even more at home with people over the internet. That way they know nothing about you, so they can't back stab you like 90% of the human race would. It's also sort of like a fresh start with new people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

Exactly. I have seen smiling faces, connections and friendships made, relationships that flourished from the internet. The internet, in my opinion, it just a way to show interests. No matter how you look at it.

I think his idea that others should look up from the phones and computers instead of evolving further is like slapping anyone who made anything in the face. Alot of people, if not all, have contributed in some way. We did not get here based on luck; We got here because we had a passion, a need for something better than where we were. Am I totally happy using the internet? No, but that's not the point.

If your kid or significant other is staring at the phone instead of you, I am so sorry you are ignorant and conceited enough to think that it's the Technology that was the issue here. The issue does not lie within the technology, the issue lies within us. We allow ourselves and our kids to do this. I know what's outside my home, and where we currently are in the world I cannot think of anything better than to shut everyone the fuck out, and listen to Zepplin while on MPGH.

You got a problem? You got a meaningful speech that rhymes to throw at me, in the hopes I change my ways and conform to your idea of a perfect life? Here's my answer: Fuck off, because I won't listen to some Dr.Seuss Ripoff trying to tell me what my life should be, I will listen to what my mind and soul tells me to do.

I've seen people meet up with lost loved ones entirely due to the internet, and even find their partner. The internet isn't evil it's us. We allow ourselves to stay on the internet for countless amounts of hours, but the way we get to this point is having a shitty experience of life outside of it. I've spent a lot more times enjoying myself over the internet than in face-to-face.

I feel your pain man, the human race is a pest. None of us are truly innocent. We will all step on each other to get ourselves in the spotlight. I have no life and I honestly couldn't care less. My peers think that I'm wasting my life away, and I'll 'regret' it. It's truly just because I refuse to get involved with the bullshit of day-to-day life.
    And it's going pretty well, I've been excluded from most social events which is great. Prefer to live a life excluded from everything than a life where I'm included but have to laugh and smile all under a cover to make everyone think that I'm doing great, while all they want to talk about is shit about other people. I prefer not to get involved.
    Yes I'm a sociopath but I honestly couldn't care less and if you have anything that could try change me, go for it. I'd more than happily try.
    Last edited by Jacareverde; 05-08-2014 at 10:46 PM.