Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    That's actually a really accurate depiction of how you guys treat him. Pretty depressing to be honest, because the lot of you are asshats and can't just welcome or attempt to understand a foreigner that can barely speak the language.
    I'm actually nice to him since I'm a foreigner as well and I can relate, just putting it out because this is the way they treat him.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  2. #32
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    That's actually a really accurate depiction of how you guys treat him. Pretty depressing to be honest, because the lot of you are asshats and can't just welcome or attempt to understand a foreigner that can barely speak the language.
    It's not worth it to defend him on MPGH, since no one will listen and learn. I defend him all the time, yet no one seems to want to grow the fuck up.

    This can also be an accurate depiction to how 12 year-olds act.

    (Everyone else, not you.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    I'm actually nice to him since I'm a foreigner as well and I can relate, just putting it out because this is the way they treat him.
    Weird, cause just a minute ago I heard you laughing at what Wassabi? said about Zuhrain.


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    Josh (05-12-2014)

  4. #33
    AQWThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    X:\teapot\>sip stardaze [ENTER]
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    That's actually a really accurate depiction of how you guys treat him. Pretty depressing to be honest, because the lot of you are asshats and can't just welcome or attempt to understand a foreigner that can barely speak the language.
    In these parts of the internet we don't treat others with respect, faggot.

  5. #34
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,390
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
    In these parts of the internet we don't treat others with respect, faggot.
    Makes sense. This is the General cesspool after all. Although, has it ever struck you that you could perhaps be a little kinder, instead of being an asshole hiding behind the shield of a monitor? I don't know, perhaps it's the anonymity, but being kind and benevolent generally gets you further than negative and malicious attitudes.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  6. #35
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    Makes sense. This is the General cesspool after all. Although, has it ever struck you that you could perhaps be a little kinder, instead of being an asshole hiding behind the shield of a monitor? I don't know, perhaps it's the anonymity, but being kind and benevolent generally gets you further than negative and malicious attitudes.
    It's not just the anonymity, it's that Rance craves attention. He will call even staff faggots to get the attention he craves.

    He is like a 5 year-old kid who want's attention from his mother, the best course of action is to not acknowledge him.

  7. #36
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post


    It's not worth it to defend him on MPGH, since no one will listen and learn. I defend him all the time, yet no one seems to want to grow the fuck up.

    This can also be an accurate depiction to how 12 year-olds act.

    (Everyone else, not you.)



    Weird, cause just a minute ago I heard you laughing at what Wassabi? said about Zuhrain.

    0/10 lie again.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  8. #37
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,390
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    @Misery Noted. And as for Color's response, I don't believe he was laughing, per-say

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  9. #38
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    @Misery Noted. And as for Color's response, I don't believe he was laughing, per-say
    No I mean, in the TS3 Server, right before Jov DDOSed me out of the server for the umpteenth time, he was laughing in reaction to your post.
    @Color you can deny it, but we both know what happened.

  10. #39
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    @Misery Noted. And as for Color's response, I don't believe he was laughing, per-say
    Thanks for backing me up.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  11. #40
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,390
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    @Misery I left that TS3 server because apparently initiation is accepting Dolly which I refuse to do. And @Color sure thing.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  12. #41
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    @Misery I left that TS3 server because apparently initiation is accepting Dolly which I refuse to do. And @Color sure thing.
    Oh we stopped with that, everything's pretty normal now.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

    Josh (05-12-2014)

  14. #42
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    @Misery I left that TS3 server because apparently initiation is accepting Dolly which I refuse to do. And @Color sure thing.
    I never accepted Dolly, and neither did Color. @_@

    Just come in, we won't let you become a dollyfag.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    Josh (05-12-2014)

  16. #43
    AQWThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    X:\teapot\>sip stardaze [ENTER]
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    Makes sense. This is the General cesspool after all. Although, has it ever struck you that you could perhaps be a little kinder, instead of being an asshole hiding behind the shield of a monitor? I don't know, perhaps it's the anonymity, but being kind and benevolent generally gets you further than negative and malicious attitudes.
    No, it's the internet and I gain nothing by being nice to plebs and faggots.


    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post


    It's not just the anonymity, it's that Rance craves attention. He will call even staff faggots to get the attention he craves.

    He is like a 5 year-old kid who want's attention from his mother, the best course of action is to not acknowledge him.
    The irony made me cringe a bit.

  17. #44
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    It's not just the anonymity, it's that Rance craves attention. He will call even staff faggots to get the attention he craves.

    He is like a 5 year-old kid who want's attention from his mother, the best course of action is to not acknowledge him.
    He just wants people to suck his left nut tbh
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  18. #45
    We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cataclypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    13,907
    Reputation
    1725
    Thanks
    1,742
    My Mood
    Pensive
    A bit too abrasive there tbh.


    Skype: MPGH.Cataclypse
     


    Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV



Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] High Quality Eloboost for EUW
    By extimator in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 03:29 PM
  2. [WTS] Automated Key Shop - Quality Keys for $1.50 [Cheap] [Trusted] [24/7]
    By thatman1 in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 03:54 PM
  3. [WTS] Automated Key Shop - Quality Keys for $1.50 [Cheap] [Trusted] [24/7]
    By thatman1 in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 04:03 PM
  4. [WTS] Automated Key Shop - Quality Keys for $1.50 [Cheap] [Trusted] [24/7]
    By thatman1 in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 11:56 AM
  5. [WTS] Automated Key Shop - Quality Keys for $2 [Cheap] [Trusted] [24/7]
    By thatman1 in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 02:08 AM