Thread: Military Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    xWallee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,337
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    152

    Military Thread

    For those of you who are/have served, I'd like to take the time out of my way to say, Hooah. I was in the Army but was discharged 2 days before graduating due to hip problems. I was in Delta 795 Mp Co. while at Ft Leonard Wood and 100% will be going back in in 6 months.

    Who all out there is in, or has been in, and how did you like it, and where were you stationed?

    And for those who like to disrespect your Military, be thankful you're still alive, because it's them who give you the right to even talk shit about them, or even eat, drink, and piss.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to xWallee For This Useful Post:

    Forza4334 (05-14-2014)

  3. #2
    SURV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    I'm currently an Australian schoolboy cadet, lance corporal.
    I AM SHEEP's ALT

  4. #3
    Fujiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JDM
    Posts
    1,714
    Reputation
    573
    Thanks
    903
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by xWallee View Post
    For those of you who are/have served, I'd like to take the time out of my way to say, Hooah. I was in the Army but was discharged 2 days before graduating due to hip problems. I was in Delta 795 Mp Co. while at Ft Leonard Wood and 100% will be going back in in 6 months.

    Who all out there is in, or has been in, and how did you like it, and where were you stationed?

    And for those who like to disrespect your Military, be thankful you're still alive, because it's them who give you the right to even talk shit about them, or even eat, drink, and piss.
    Planning on starting the ROTC program at my college for the AF

    Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators



  5. #4
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    I did NJROTC in High School, and I might join the military if shit hits the fan.

  6. #5
    xWallee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,337
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
    Planning on starting the ROTC program at my college for the AF
    Smart choice, AF gives the best educational benefits that military has to offer. Plus, if you would have said Army I'd highly debate to join something else, Army is down sizing, and out of my company, there were about 225 people that went in, only around 130 graduated. They are finding any reason to DC people out. But I wish you the best of luck man.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to xWallee For This Useful Post:

    Fujiyama (05-13-2014)

  8. #6
    xWallee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,337
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    I did NJROTC in High School, and I might join the military if shit hits the fan.
    Main thing we're on stand-by is for the likely hood of a Second Cold War with Russia. Obama stated they are "pulling out" of the Middle East, but I doubt they will, they've said that at least 4 times already.

    But I highly doubt anything will happen soon.

  9. #7
    Fujiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JDM
    Posts
    1,714
    Reputation
    573
    Thanks
    903
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by xWallee View Post
    Smart choice, AF gives the best educational benefits that military has to offer. Plus, if you would have said Army I'd highly debate to join something else, Army is down sizing, and out of my company, there were about 225 people that went in, only around 130 graduated. They are finding any reason to DC people out. But I wish you the best of luck man.
    Thanks bro, I had a friend that joined the Army right after highschool, a year later he got discharged because of spending cuts, I feel bad for him :/

    Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators



  10. #8
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by xWallee View Post
    Main thing we're on stand-by is for the likely hood of a Second Cold War with Russia. Obama stated they are "pulling out" of the Middle East, but I doubt they will, they've said that at least 4 times already.

    But I highly doubt anything will happen soon.
    A second cold war with Russia...

    Yeah, I can see the possibility, what with numbers and the advances they have taken thus far, yet I think they will have to take into account that the cold war was close, but whoever has the most able-bodied men will easily triumph. Just as we have not seen all that they have in their hand, they have not seen all that we have in ours.

    Though, if we do manage to start a second cold war, I am afraid the close calls we had before in regards to Nuclear War and whatnot are unavoidable the second time around. Taking in account for the technology at our disposal now adays, the damage a nuclear bomb would do would be downright catastrophic.

  11. #9
    BACKD00R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    10,713
    Reputation
    1814
    Thanks
    31,836
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I was military for 1 year when I was 18.. but I had nothing anything special, I only was monitor of a little group for about 3 months



     

    Skype : BACKD00R-MPGH

     

    • Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

    • Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013







  12. #10
    AQWThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    X:\teapot\>sip stardaze [ENTER]
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by xWallee View Post
    And for those who like to disrespect your Military, be thankful you're still alive, because it's them who give you the right to even talk shit about them, or even eat, drink, and piss.
    The constitution wasn't written by the military you dumb shit.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to AQWThunder For This Useful Post:

    Insane. (06-01-2014)

  14. #11
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    At least you'll get that shitty scenecore emo-cut shaved off your head.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    AQWThunder (05-14-2014),Insane. (06-01-2014),Tall kiwi (05-13-2014)

  16. #12
    xWallee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,337
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    A second cold war with Russia...

    Yeah, I can see the possibility, what with numbers and the advances they have taken thus far, yet I think they will have to take into account that the cold war was close, but whoever has the most able-bodied men will easily triumph. Just as we have not seen all that they have in their hand, they have not seen all that we have in ours.

    Though, if we do manage to start a second cold war, I am afraid the close calls we had before in regards to Nuclear War and whatnot are unavoidable the second time around. Taking in account for the technology at our disposal now adays, the damage a nuclear bomb would do would be downright catastrophic.
    Also have to take into fact that if there will be a nuclear war, the domino affect will more than likely happen, reducing the earth to nothing but a radioactive waste land.

  17. #13
    xWallee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,337
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    At least you'll get that shitty scenecore emo-cut shaved off your head.
    I already have, and I'm growing it back out, thank you very much.

  18. #14
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,588
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SURV2 View Post
    I'm currently an Australian schoolboy cadet, lance corporal.
    Is Cadet's any good? Going to sign ups in about a month or so with a friend.
    "Fight once, win forever."


  19. #15
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    My plan for a while was to join the military in a non-combat scenario like being an engineer or a mechanic but then I realized that the military is fucking dumb unless you come from a military background in which case it's alright.

    OT: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. First Spam Thread
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 05:50 AM
  2. obligitary count to a bagalion thread
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 02:57 PM
  3. Challenge Thread
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 02:22 PM
  4. Server List Thread
    By pesst in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 04:55 PM
  5. I eat trees (lost thread)
    By Chronologix in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:29 PM